Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (245051 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:
He is back
Where?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
analice107:

Pls leave my Hubby biko. Ah ah, nah only him miss prediction?

E don do biko.

Oya, darling MrPresident1, Your first lady has scared them off, now come out and give me a hug. I miss you soooo much.
Lmao! Our husband is back cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

My Dear, discretion as wise people say, is the better part of valour.

Truly, our God, works, in mysterious ways wink
Where did you disappear to?? Do you know how worried I've been? Do you realise I've not eaten since you left because of worry? angry

What's the new date? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Trippledee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Feb 14.....that guy is a joker.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Trippledee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Trippledee:

Feb 14? That will be quite interesting grin

He is not a joker! angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ishilove:
Lmao! Our husband is back cheesy
hahahahahahahhaha. Yes, he is.
Wait, Ishilove how us Postmann?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ishilove:

Where did you disappear to?? Do you know how worried I've been? Do you realise I've not eaten since you left because of worry? angry

hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2017
Trippledee:

That will to close to my Birthday. Feb 15 will be my birthday. Let the Master wait let me celebrate my Bufday first o.

Na so MrPresident1 make me shift my wedding date.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin
I thought you av traveled out for holiday with Mr president buhari.
oh no, sorry, don't tell me you miss the invasion/rapture
you must be in hell right now, I guess

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by CHARLOE(m): 3:14am On Jan 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

grin Ha ha he he rotflmao! Finally out of hiding, tired of peeping, like a rain drenched rat looking for d safest way to enter d house.
When elders in this waiting game tried to warn u, u insulted them. Oya let me join d chorus, when is ur new date? grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Oga presido, how is heaven?

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

Exactly how long did it take you to fashion this response?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
God has always been walking in mysterious ways. His failures are mysterious grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Lmao! The responses enh. cheesy

You guys should give MrPresident1 some chill na. He is one of us and should be seen as such. This is all for fun, guys. Lets not be too hard on him smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You are cold...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2017
analice107:

That will to close to my Birthday. Feb 15 will be my birthday. Let the Master wait let me celebrate my Bufday first o.

Don't worry, the Master's secretary will arrange a befitting date for the Lord's arrival so it won't clash with your birthday and wedding date again. grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2017
Boss13:

Apart from the Bible, what other book of truth have you read? There is this popular proverb in Nigeria - my mama soup na hin sweet pass, until you taste your neighbor mama soup, you will know the difference.

On the other hand, I was expecting you to pick each of the things I listed and address them. For me, this is not a conquest. I have read the Bible and other books and I know the difference. In short, those books aid me to understand the Bible. That is why when President01 was giving his false prediction I quickly called his attention.

I don't blame President01 for his false prediction, I'd rather blame him for his arrogance and now he is humbled. If the Bible had done a good job to address the kingdom of God, there would be no confusion.
I didn't read much books but am vast my dear. Scientifically, it has been proven that there was an alteration of the time which was done by JOSHUA of Hebrews/Jews/Isrealites or whatever name you want to address them with. Kindly refer a book of such magnitude. Even the Quaran that truly ranks behind the Bible have similarities with the Bible but some differences in some aspects, especially, war against infidels, marriage, fruits of Godliness, Jesus Christ as being saviour of mankind etc. In the court of law, where two testify on a thing, then it said to be real. Can't you see?, The world is blessed so much with gift of choice, I thank God because he guided me to have chosen my path and have you chosen yours?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2017
analice107:

We are talking spiritual matters you are talking about birthday. Who birthday epp?
Did you really shift your wedding?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
We are talking spiritual matters you are talking about birthday. Who birthday epp?
Did you really shift your wedding?
lol, See who wants to talk spiritual matters. Wedding don become spiritual matter?

MrPresident1 start to shout since say, Jesus dey come. Ah, when Oga say..., I say, Oga wait, dem say Jesus dey come soon. I been no want marry come begin go heaven when i never consummate nah. You know our heaven no be allah heaven wey you go... know? So na em i say make i wait see, now wey e don pass. We go start pripa.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Don't worry, the Master's secretary will arrange a befitting date for the Lord's arrival so it won't clash with your birthday and wedding date again. grin
He had better.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrMontella(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2017
analice107:
i thought you were a monogamous lady...
What happened undecided
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
analice107:

lol, See who wants to talk spiritual matters. Wedding don become spiritual matter?

MrPresident1 start to shout since say, Jesus dey come. Ah, when Oga say..., I say, Oga wait, dem say Jesus dey come soon. I been no want marry come begin go heaven when i never consummate nah. You know our heaven no be allah heaven wey you go... know? So na em i say make i wait see, now wey e don pass. We go start pripa
For real? And the groom-to-be agreed?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Olu317:
I didn't read much books but am vast my dear. Scientifically, it has been proven that there was an alteration of the time which was done by JOSHUA of Hebrews/Jews/Isrealites or whatever name you want to address them with. Kindly refer a book of such magnitude. Even the Quaran that truly ranks behind the Bible have similarities with the Bible but some differences in some aspects, especially, war against infidels, marriage, fruits of Godliness, Jesus Christ as being saviour of mankind etc. In the court of law, where two testify on a thing, then it said to be real. Can't you see?, The world is blessed so much with gift of choice, I thank God because he guided me to have chosen my path and have you chosen yours?

Your comment is filled with arrogance. The same arrogance Christians depicts and express. The same arrogance that made President01 to make a false prediction and embarrassed himself to the entire world. If I were a Muslim, I will demand for an apology immediately. Who told you the Koran is ranked behind the Bible? Which standard measurement or religious indicators were used as a grading mark?

Your other statement is contradictory, you have not studied wide, yet still vast. If you claim to be vast, which I doubt, you should be aware that the Bible and early Christian fathers supported the notion that the earth was flat and only 4,000 years old before these notions were debunked by science. Did the Bible not tell us about the Tower of Babel, but man has landed on the moon, sent robots to mars and still exploring the Galaxies not just only our solar system. Did the Bible not try to explain Noah and the ark, yet science continues to discover new organisms, or did Noah's ark accommodated Amoeba? How big was that ark? Have some part of the world not experienced storms and tsunamis and other parts continue with life like nothing happened.

I encourage you to first research how the Bible was developed, then proceed with the history of the church and the atrocities committed. More importantly, if it is God you truly want to know, pick other books and pray earnestly for truth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

Where did you see me read 6th and 7th books of Moses

Ask question,you no ask, na to dey throw useless jabs.

OLAADEGBU, 20th of January 2017 latest, Jesus Christ will come grin

It is high time you checked in for deliverance. cool

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
analice107:

Postmann has gone to the Sudan to preach the gospel
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
analice107:

He had better.
Oya Secretary MrPresident1, please prepare a date so that Sister Analice107 can have her wedding without fearing the trumpet will blow.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ishilove:

Oya Secretary MrPresident1, please prepare a date so that Sister Analice107 can have her wedding without fearing the trumpet will blow.
Yes, I need a new time table.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Postmann has gone to the Sudan to preach the gospel
You're kidding right?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The Deep Calleth to the Deep. You don't suppose i will marry a guy is not spirit led?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The Deep Calleth to the Deep. You don't suppose i will marry a guy is not spirit led?
Anyways, Na joke i dey joke.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
MrMontella:

i thought you were a monogamous lady...

What happened undecided
No mind my phone o. i wanted to type, "How is, it came out 'Us'.

Yes nah, am a monogamous lady, but Postmann is a friend. I have friends here nah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.