Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244725 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Teague4league:
What happens now that Christ is yet to come ?

We keep waiting until he comes wink

And also pray fervently that he does not tarry anymore

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2017
Boss13:

Yours should be more than self-evaluation. Self evaluation would only give you more grieve. You need assistance to evaluate you, a trained doctor to guide you because it took you weeks to spew out a belief with strong conviction. You considered critics to be fools and friends to be ignorant. Your situation must be really hard on you

I will keep ignoring you until I come at you like a flood and a fire at the same time, then I will destroy you grin wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

I will keep ignoring you until I come at you like a flood and a fire at the same time, then I will destroy you grin wink

the only destruction that would be beneficial would be destroying your insane delusion of grandeur
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2017
petra1:

I just love something about this guys principle of life

Thank you Petra1.

Though my prophecy did not play out as I said, it does not remove a farthing from the INFALLIBILITY of the Bible.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Teague4league(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

So you weren't right with your connection and understanding of the bible?
You made mention of yourself being extremely gifted

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Teague4league(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

You are too full of yourself!!!
First all prophecies have been fulfilled and now that it doesn't come to pass? You remember you didn't take into account some other things .
Only a fool can succeed in fooling himself . You need serious medical evaluation man; Truly many are mad but few are roaming!!!
Pray and ask for forgiveness bro, ur kind brings a lot of disrespect to ur religion.
"It is better to be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Teague4league:

So you weren't right with your connection and understanding of the bible?
You made mention of yourself being extremely gifted

I am graced with an above average understanding of the Bible.

But our God works in mysterious ways. You will understand later
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Teague4league:

First all prophecies have been fulfilled and now that it doesn't come to pass? You remember you didn't take into account some other things .
Only a fool can succeed in fooling himself . You need serious medical evaluation man; Truly many are mad but few are roaming!!!
Pray and ask for forgiveness bro, ur kind brings a lot of disrespect to ur religion.

One day, when your eyes are open, you will beg me for forgiveness.

wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

You should be ashamed of yourself. I was not seeking any attention from you rather I pity you and I earnestly do. Destroy me? For a man who claims that the world will come to an end in 20th Jan - have you not destroyed yourself already! Do you think I take you serious! You should work on yourself, your beliefs and your mind. Go and get the help you deserve because all your mouth bragging, scripture quoting and chest pumping on an ideology you know nothing about just goes on to prove that you are a FOOL that needs help.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Teague4league:

I like your last sentence. I don't think he knows what a fool is. Just like we told him in all sincerity that his prediction will not come to pass, we are now recommending him to get medical attention and he feels we are insulting him.

If a man strongly believes in his heart and mind about an idea and that idea fails, that man would be broken and requires adequate attention and medical help. Except he actually does not believe what he was saying all along.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Boss13:

You should be ashamed of yourself. I was not seeking any attention from you rather I pity you and I earnestly do. Destroy me? For a man who claims that the world will come to an end in 20th Jan - have you not destroyed yourself already! Do you think I take you serious! You should work on yourself, your beliefs and your mind. Go and get the help you deserve because all your mouth bragging, scripture quoting and chest pumping on an ideology you know nothing about just goes on to prove that you are a FOOL that needs help.

There is no concourse between the living and the dead. You are a dead man walking: a living breathing walking talking android zombie automaton.

Rest in peace my friend, rest. And stop disturbing your puny brains with matters that are clearly beyond your mental and spiritual capacity.

You are a dead man.

Ozu!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Boss13:

I fully endorse every word

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

There is no concourse between the living and the dead. You are a dead man walking: a living breathing walking talking android zombie automaton.

Rest in peace my friend, rest. And stop disturbing your puny brains with matters that are clearly beyond your mental and spiritual capacity.

You are a dead man.

Ozu!

this sounds rich coming from you of all people

grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Boss13:

I like your last sentence. I don't think he knows what a fool is. Just like we told him in all sincerity that his prediction will not come to pass, we are now recommending him to get medical attention and he feels we are insulting him.

If a man strongly believes in his heart and mind about an idea and that idea fails, that man would be broken and requires adequate attention and medical help. Except he actually does not believe what he was saying all along.

Look at this ozu zombie, I made a prophecy, it did not play out apparently as you wanted it, but these things are spiritually discerned. The kingdom of God is within the chosen now and they are already sealed, waiting to be revealed. Too much information for a puny brain filled with pus, ain't it? grin. Again, these things are spiritually discerned, and the one to whom the message is sent will understand.

The chosen are already sealed, just negodu for a little more time, you will smell pepper!

The mistake I made was discussing complex spiritual matters with swine, brethren are not swine of course wink. Trying to make children of slaves!

Ozu!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I fully endorse every word

Yeah. The mistake of trying to make children of swine!

How could I easily have so forgotten the admonition not to cast pearls before swine?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

Look at the ozu zombie, I made a prophecy, it did not play out apparently as you wanted it, but these things are spiritually discerned. The kingdom of God is within the chosen now and they are already sealed, waiting to be revealed. Too much information for a puny brain filled with pus, ain't it? grin. Again, these things are spiritually discerned, and the one to whom the message is sent will understand.

The chosen are already sealed, just negodu for a little more time, you will smell pepper!

The mistake I made was discussing complex spiritual matters with swine, brethren are not swine of course wink. Trying to make children of slaves!

Ozu!

shocked grin grin grin Baba werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this sounds rich coming from you of all people

grin

It is beyond what you can handle. You will just blow grin

These things are of the spirit, and the bonafide children of the kingdom will understand. Swine will not understand grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2017
Rilwayne001:

shocked grin grin grin Baba werey

Rili so ara re o grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the only destruction that would be beneficial would be destroying your insane delusion of grandeur

He is a misguided fellow and exhibits the characteristics of a yahoo pastor who superimpose bible scriptures to confuse their victims and hold them in awe, with the view of being perceived as one who possesses spiritual knowledge. However, when you confront them with facts and controversies written in black and white in the Bible, they turn around and claim the Bible is infallible. These men do not know the history of the Bible or Christianity.

You see when you argue with people like this from an independent source, they shy away and claim it is not in the Bible, however, when you go a step further to show them that it is in the Bible, they begin to bring their own interpretation on something written literally in the Bible.

According to the Bible, the Gospels have a clear description of how the end would be - Matt 24:21-34; Luke 21:7-32, Mark 13:4-30. They end with the below

Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

Yeah. The mistake of trying to make children of swine!

How could I easily have so forgotten the admonition not to cast pearls before swine?

very true bro

especially when that "Pearl" happens to be as real as your prophecy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

Rili so ara re o grin

grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hopefulLandlord: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

It is beyond what you can handle. You will just blow grin

These things are of the spirit, and the bonafide children of the kingdom will understand. Swine will not understand grin

I also agree with this

your lies and insane delusions are too much for me to handle

I'm pretty sure its also too much for my fellow Nairalanders and Christians to handle too

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I also agree with this

your lies and insane delusions are too much for me to handle

I'm pretty sure its also too much for my fellow Nairalanders and Christians to handle too

If it is too much for you, then get lost! This is bread for brethren, not for slaves. This thread has changed colour, it is no longer an all comers affair, the slaves have been cut off. The kingdom of God is now sealed in the hearts for the firstfruits...wait for the revelation of the sons of fire grin

The more swine try to reason, the more confused they get, the more confused they get, the crazier they get.

God has chosen your delusion for you, all delusions in the world belong to Him. My appeal to you, is to just negodu for a little more...all you vile creatures will have your day grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by skeendyke: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

What concourse does the living have with the dead? Just because the Bible is available to everyone does not mean that everyone has access to its contents. The Bible is not plain, otherwise men would not spend their lives researching its contents.

You are a living dead, continue to rest in peace until the resurrection morning when your understanding will be opened.

Ozu!

Did I hit a sensitive nerve? grin FYI, that bitterness and anger you feel towards me proves the truth serum I injected in your bloodstream has taken effect.

You won't admit you were wrong in twisting Biblical teaching and propagating a false belief. Rather, you resort to name calling to defend the perennial folly of your action. It comes as no surprise to me. Toeing the path of your predecessors.

Nobody knows it all. Truth hurts but pride is fatal.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2017
MrPresident1:

Look at the ozu zombie, I made a prophecy, it did not play out apparently as you wanted it, but these things are spiritually discerned. The kingdom of God is within the chosen now and they are already sealed, waiting to be revealed. Too much information for a puny brain filled with pus, ain't it? grin. Again, these things are spiritually discerned, and the one to whom the message is sent will understand.

Ozu!

The mistake you made was revealing how much of a fool you can be and still expressing your foolishness. The kingdom of God has always been around us and it does not take a genius to know that because Luke 17:21 in the Christian bible has already said that.

You ended up disgracing yourself and that you are not ashamed depicts a high level of madness from your myopic self. Nobody requested that you bring confusion to nairaland, you created the thread, you laughed at your critics, you superimposed scriptures with the view to confuse others. You held your supporters in awe with your false beliefs. You were willingly to take a bet and even created a count down - if these are not strong convictions, then something is amiss.

Go and put your life in order because it appears you desperately need it. You are a scoffer, a jester, a deranged and deluded fellow and quoting from your Christian Bible, Matt 7:15 - you are a false prophet and people should run away from you.

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Boss13:

He is a misguided fellow and exhibits the characteristics of a yahoo pastor who superimpose bible scriptures to confuse their victims and hold them in awe, with the view of being perceived as one who possesses spiritual knowledge. However, when you confront them with facts and controversies written in black and white in the Bible, they turn around and claim the Bible is infallible. These men do not know the history of the Bible or Christianity.

You see when you argue with people like this from an independent source, they shy away and claim it is not in the Bible, however, when you go a step further to show them that it is in the Bible, they begin to bring their own interpretation on something written literally in the Bible.

According to the Bible, the Gospels have a clear description of how the end would be - Matt 24:21-34; Luke 21:7-32, Mark 13:4-30. They end with the below

Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Did I ask your father for money, or have I asked anyone to join a church I set up? What I am doing here is humanitarian services cheesy, this thread has changed colour, slaves and swine have been put on lock down, if you missed the paradigm shift on the 20th of January, you are in serious trouble. I assure you you are in serious trouble. Only brethren will now understand. Continue groping in the dark my friend, you are on lockdown grin. The Watchers have locked you down for punishment cheesy cheesy

Just negodu a little more while.

Ozu!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by skeendyke: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Ishilove:

I see you now have an Igbo girlfriend teaching you the language grin

Calm down. Such strong and unpleasant language is not necessary.

Lolz @ igbo girlfriend grin The fact that this watchman possesses an instinct to vilify his way out of correction speaks much about his integrity which is in serious crisis.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Boss13:

The mistake you made was revealing how much of a fool you can be and still expressing your foolishness. The kingdom of God has always been around us and it does not take a genius to know that because Luke 17:21 in the Christian bible has already said that.

You ended up disgracing yourself and that you are not ashamed depicts a high level of madness from your myopic self. Nobody requested that you bring confusion to nairaland, you created the thread, you laughed at your critics, you superimposed scriptures with the view to confuse others. You held your supporters in awe with your false beliefs. You were willingly to take a bet and even created a count down - if these are not strong convictions, then something is amiss.

Go and put your life in order because it appears you desperately need it. You are a scoffer, a jester, a deranged and deluded fellow and quoting from your Christian Bible, Matt 7:15 - you are a false prophet and people should run away from you.

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Did I ask you for money, or have I asked anyone to join the church I set up? Don't stop yapping like a dog that is progressively going rabid, your destruction, long in the works is just around the corner.

The great mistake on this thread was making an all comers affair what should have been for only the children, this is why wild creatures like you can have the effrontery and temerity to comment on matters that are beyond their mental and spiritual capacity.

Wait for it, it will surely come, the physical manifestation of what has been accomplished spiritually.

You are on lockdown!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2017
skeendyke:

Lolz @ igbo girlfriend grin The fact that this watchman possesses an instinct to vilify his way out of correction speaks much about his integrity which is in serious crisis.

When Jeremiah was telling the Israelites that they will be punished, they laughed him to scorn...where is the promise of your messiah they asked Peter? Their destruction long in the waiting, long in the works will now no longer tarry.

I am the watchman that has been sent to warn you. What I spoke about has happened spiritually, you should know this, or are you not a Christian? You do not know that the spiritual rules the physical? When God wants to act, the physical is just an oversight, ruled and controlled by the spiritual.

How dare you scoff and jest at me, just how dare you, are you mad?

Ozu!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 10:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Boss13:

Wait guy, did you actually take all this serious? lol. I laughed all the way to 20th January.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2017
skeendyke:

Did I hit a sensitive nerve? grin FYI, that bitterness and anger you feel towards me proves the truth serum I injected in your bloodstream has taken effect.

You won't admit you were wrong in twisting Biblical teaching and propagating a false belief. Rather, you resort to name calling to defend the perennial folly of your action. It comes as no surprise to me. Toeing the path of your predecessors.

Nobody knows it all. Truth hurts but pride is fatal.

Time is the revealer of all truth. If I have lied or given this prophecy with any ulterior motive or intention, with any intention at all, other than to warn the people to take steps to avoid the wrath of God, then let God be judge between you and I, and the passage of time will tell.

But if it is the truth I gave you in all sincerity, and foolishly you have refused to take steps to to make your ways right with God, then your fate is on your head.

I saw it and read it, and I spoke the warning, but you refused to head. The physical is an oversight, the Heavens have passed the decree.

Ozu!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2017
analice107:

Wait guy, did you actually take all this serious? lol. I laughed all the way to 20th January.

I am serious my dear lady, and God is my witness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.