Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243555 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I've NOT been waiting, oy deluded people who call themselves Christians have been waiting

one thing I'm sure of however is that YOUR failed prophecy shows your delusion is Trash

eternal destiny?

when I die, I stay dead, Hell/heaven only resides between your ears

Olodo ni boy yi sha cheesy, you have not heard that some of you standing here, here with us, will not taste death and will see him as he is when Jesus comes back? Lmao, check the living breathing book, the Bible, it is written there. He is the God of the living not the dead grin

When he comes, we will know whose delusion is the right delusion, when the sheep are separated from the goats and both are made to behold their eternal destinies grin

Or, again, have you not heard that some people will awaken to evelasting joyfulness while the wicked including the ones who deny God by their word and deeds, will awaken into eternal damnation? You never hear? shocked

My brother just negodu, the Great Separator is on the way wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

[s]Let us exercise a bit more patience my brother, after all, we all have been waiting over 2,000years. We will know whose delusion is the right delusion grin

When you see your eternal destiny, your final home shocked, you will see your mummy and call her your daddy lmaoooo cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]
just shut
If you still haven't learnt your lesson
Then shut up
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

The joke is on you cheesy. You have not heard that everyone sees the prophet as a fool and a mad man in the time of judgment, abi?

I made no predictions, I made a prophecy. What I did not factor into the prophecy was the overlordship of the spiritual over the physical. The Word of God is infallible, this world has ended !

Are you blind ni? Europe (and *in Idi Amin's voice* british) is comatose, America or Babylon is rejecting immigrants (America was built on the doctrine of babylon, the doctrine of culture mixing and accommodation, hence the term Babylon, from the root word babel, meaning confusion, confusion of faces/people) can you not see that the heavens are unravelling? You want to be fed spiritual cerelac like a spiritual baby, lmao. This one is spiritual ishan tough muscle meat wink. America, as with Babylon, ended with Nimrod: the great hunter before the LORD.

By the way, the heavens are the leading ruling nations of our world.

Watch wink

You are so full of shit its not even funny anymore.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
jonbellion:
just shut
If you still haven't learnt your lesson
Then shut up

Get lost!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
LordReed:

You are so full of shit its not even funny anymore.

You sef you are so full of sh1t you can not reason anymore.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by frank317: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

U sef mechie onu there angry grin

Lol
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
Martinez19:
my dear, there is nothing like the flying spaghetti monster. When christians ask if atheists can prove God doesn't exist, they usually reply that they can't prove that God doesn't exist as well as they can't prove the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist.

The atheists believe God is made up by men so they constructed the flying spaghetti monster to demonstrate this fact. Atheists jokingly use the flying spaghetti monster as God. If you argue that the monster doesn't exist, they will ask you to prove that he doesn't exist. You get? smiley
Oh, I see. Well, like i say all the time, we shall find out when we die.

Death is even closer now than ever before. Islamic agenda is going to explode very soon, now its Nigeria's turn for Islamization. When they come for the kill, they wont ask who is the atheist or the Christian, they'll just kill. When dead comes, whether or whedant, we shall find out.

Dear Martinez, be ready, dead can meet you anytime soon. If you die, make sure your ways are right with God, if you survive, make sure to stand firm in Christ. It is the Christ in us that satan is fighting against, not you as a person.

The day you become an atheist, atheists will leave you alone, the day you become a satanist, satanists will leave you alone, the day you become a muslim, Islam will leave you alone, but keep being a Christian and all of them will come against you.

Be strong, Life beyond here is the real life.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

You sef you are so full of sh1t you can not reason anymore.

I asked you quite plainly if it would be physical or spiritual and you wrote quite plainly that it would be physical so you are the unreasoning fool quite plainly.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by CHARLOE(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

You place so much emphasis on this your intelligence lmao cheesy, but seriously, you have much to do to convince me of its premium quality grin.

Jesus Christ is a black guy, a strong Negro black man, and the Bible makes this very clear to us. You have not seen it in the Bible that Jesus is a black Negro?

The other day when I told you and others to watch the heavens closely, where were you and others looking at? The skies? shocked shocked shocked, you were watching space shocked shocked shocked

Ranchoddas was even talking about an interstellar, intergalactic airport hahaha, bunch of clowns and ignoramuses cheesy cheesy cheesy
LWKM!!! grin
It would have been better if u focused on proving Jesus is black, wld have made a lot of sense, instead of this new tag of Fake Prophet u have successfully acquired.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
LordReed:

I asked you quite plainly if it would be physical or spiritual and you wrote quite plainly that it would be physical so you are the unreasoning fool quite plainly.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
LordReed:

I think the sound was gbaaa or was it gboaaaa hehehehe
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2017
LordReed:

The prophet is a fool in the time of judgment grin

Watch wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2017
CHARLOE:

It would have been better if u focused on proving Jesus is black, wld have made a lot of sense, instead of this new tag of Fake Prophet u have successfully acquired.

You believe Jesus is black?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by CHARLOE(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
MrPresident1:

You believe Jesus is black?
Enough proofs in d bible that Jesus n d biblical Israelites & Egyptians were black, ie, if he ever existed.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
CHARLOE:

Enough proofs in d bible that Jesus n d biblical Israelites & Egyptians were black, ie, if he ever existed.

interesting grin, very very interesting grin.

So tell me, what do you understand by the phrase 'end of the world?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by CHARLOE(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
MrPresident1:

interesting grin, very very interesting grin.

So tell me, what do you understand by the phrase 'end of the world?
Guy forget this end of d world story, life on earth may com to an end only thru large scale nuclear war, but u can b sure life wld continue on another planet, like mars.
D 2nd coming of Christ & much of d bible is d clever handwork of d Catholic church + d roman empire.
Don't take my word for it, do ur due diligence, study, research beyond d bible, google is ur friend.
Think outside d box without fear or favour. D truth will eventually hit u so hard you'll wonder if you've bin blind all these while!
For a start, google/youtube: pastor Ray Hagins. By d way, not an atheist, a truth seeker I am.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
MrPresident1:

The prophet is a fool in the time of judgment grin

Watch wink

Keep attempting to defraud your brain.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
LordReed:

Gbagaun! Is dat the sound? Lol
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
CHARLOE:

Guy forget this end of d world story, life on earth may com to an end only thru large scale nuclear war, but u can b sure life wld continue on another planet, like mars.
D 2nd coming of Christ & much of d bible is d clever handwork of d Catholic church + d roman empire.
Don't take my word for it, do ur due diligence, study, research beyond d bible, google is ur friend.
Think outside d box without fear or favour. D truth will eventually hit u so hard you'll wonder if you've bin blind all these while!
For a start, google/youtube: pastor Ray Hagins. By d way, not an atheist, a truth seeker I am.

My friend, you cover your lack of knowledge on my question with a mountain of words.

The earth is here forever, the earth is not going anywhere; however, there are epochs and these epochs are called worlds i.e the world of the rulers. So, assuming Babylon is the ruling dominant nation on earth, then it is a Babylonian world. Or if it is the Greeks that are the dominant power, then it is a Grecian world.

The end of the world is the end of the ruling epoch, and the beginning of another.

Jesus Christ is a blackman, his coming is the end of all the beastly epochs and the institution of the kingdom of God on the earth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
LordReed:

Mtcheeeeeew.... tongue
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
MrPresident1:

The days of these kings has been computed to end on the 20th of January 2017. It means that the kingdom of God will be set up on or before this date.

U see ur Life...Christ has come now abi?

keep on Blasphemy
and
deceiving urself... umu ogwugwu oge angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

U see ur Life...Christ has come now abi?

keep on Blasphemy
and
deceiving urself... umu ogwugwu oge angry

Get lost jo!

Anu mpama angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
MrPresident1:

Get lost jo!
Anu mpama angry
Ewu Gambia....Ekwensu kpo kwa gi oku dia... tongue
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Ewu Gambia....Ekwensu kpo kwa gi oku dia... tongue

My brother, I see that you are a Biafran grin, my brother every single more day delay in the coming of Christ is the elongation of your slavery cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by CHARLOE(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
MrPresident1:

My friend, you cover your lack of knowledge on my question with a mountain of words.

The earth is here forever, the earth is not going anywhere; however, there are epochs and these epochs are called worlds i.e the world of the rulers. So, assuming Babylon is the ruling dominant nation on earth, then it is a Babylonian world. Or if it is the Greeks that are the dominant power, then it is a Grecian world.

The end of the world is the end of the ruling epoch, and the beginning of another.

Jesus Christ is a blackman, his coming is the end of all the beastly epochs and the institution of the kingdom of God on the earth.
No p, ur choice, ur delusions, ur life!
But I assure u, u go wait tire!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
I am back. It is clear beyond all doubts that MrPresident1 has an undiagnosed psychological illness. His argument are like those of a demented, irrational and blind fellow.

How can a Jewish person be black? We know that jews are not black. How can he say the world has ended? What about the signs from heavens(which he said will happen) ? Has he forgotten that? Now he has brought a new meaning to the 'end of the world.' If he could not get it right after his detailed analysis of the bible, what makes him thinks he would get it right this time around.

His analysis of the bible led him to that initial prediction of the end of the world. Now he has come up a new meaning to the end of the world. I thought he must have learnt his lesson but he has not. He willing embraces stupidity and gullibility. This is now getting annoying.

MrPresident1 answer my question. How can a Jew be black? What sort of nonsense is this.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Martinez19:
I am back. It is clear beyond all doubts that my father has an undiagnosed psychological illness. His argument are like those of a demented, irrational and blind fellow.

How can a Jewish person be black? We know that jews are not black. How can my father say the world has ended? What about the signs from heavens(which he said will happen) ? Has my father forgotten that? Now my father has brought a new meaning to the 'end of the world.' If my father could not get it right after his detailed analysis of the bible, what makes him thinks he would get it right this time around.

His analysis of the bible led him to that initial prediction of the end of the world. Now my father has come up a new meaning to the end of the world. I thought my father must have learnt his lesson but he has not. My father willing embraces stupidity and gullibility. This is now getting annoying.

My father answer my question. How can a Jew be black? What sort of nonsense is this.

Fixed. Conclusions and questions for your father.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by mohamedali(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
MrPresident1:
The need for us to be sober and watchful unto the very end cannot be over emphasized.

Every day we are buffeted with the cares of life that tries to drown out the still small voice that constantly appeals to us to keep watch.

I am creating this thread to serve as a kind of rendezvous for all of us faithful watchers who are looking anxiously for the return of our BLESSED GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4JJRosgJQ
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
MrPresident1:

Fixed. Conclusions and questions for your father.
lol. You need help.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Martinez19:
lol. My daddy needs help.

Fixed wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think in my anxiousness to see the coming of Christ, and the establishment of the kingdom of heaven right here on this earth: a kingdom where there is no pain or sorrow, a kingdom of eternal peace, joy and prosperity, where there is no pain and no wickedness, in my anxiousness to see the establishment of this kingdom, I think I mis-judged one or two markers of this great event. But, mark me, they are honest mis-judgments, easily forgiven and easily over-lookable for anyone who has had privileged access to the promises of THE MOST HIGH GOD.

The point is, if you have had the the kind of privileged access as I have had, my misjudgment is so easily over-lookable grin

So easily grin grin...We will all get to understand eventually, Christ the Firstfruits grin wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is anyone watching the events as they are playing out in heaven? cheesy

Run into the fortress of Jesus wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.