Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242815 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Christ is risen from the dead and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

He arose...
He arose...
Hallelujah...
Christ arose!!!

Everyman in his own order Christ the firstfruits afterward those that are Christ's at his coming kiss

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by SQLmastar(m): 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

seems U are jesting with the coming of Christ..
Hope U knw the effect

She's just an attention seeker and jester.
No true born again believer would render abuse and insults on his/her fellow man. Using such strongly profane words (ozu) , shows how morally inclined she is.
I hope she changes her ways.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
SQLmastar:

She's just an attention seeker and jester.
No true born again believer would render abuse and insults on his/her fellow man. Using such strongly profane words (ozu) , shows how morally inclined she is.
I hope she changes her ways.

My dear sister sorry o grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
All the prophecies have been fulfilled.

Step by step, sequentially, they have all been fulfilled!

The Bible is a wonderful book!

When the dead wake up, they will just marvel!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
All the prophecies have been fulfilled, every single one of them!

I discovered something very very important, what I have discovered is the GREAT SUPREMACY OF GOD OVER MAN. God gave the knowledge of everything to Israel when he was still with them (Negroes), even up to the names of important personalities that would shake the world in their time, personalities who are important milestones and epochs to read the times, their names are there in the Bible.

When we see them, we know the time that we are in, just as Daniel identified Cyrus and realised that the time had come for Judah to be released from slavery and returned to Jerusalem.

Brother Paul, now I see why King Festus screamed at you... "Paul! Paul!! much learning doth made thee MAD!"

Acts 26:24
And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:11am On Feb 21, 2017
Isaiah 45:1
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; 

Isaiah prophesied about Cyrus BY NAME before he was born, and Daniel recognised him in his time shocked

Open your eyes!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ezra 5:13
But in the first year of  the king of Babylon the same king  made a decree to build this house of God.

In the first year of Cyrus, anointed of the LORD, and King of the Medes and Persians, he made the decree that the house of God (the temple, Jerusalem) should be rebuilt.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by InsanePsycho(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
MrPresident1:
Ezra 5:13
But in the first year of  the king of Babylon the same king  made a decree to build this house of God.

In the first year of Cyrus, anointed of the LORD, and King of the Medes and Persians, he made the decree that the house of God (the temple, Jerusalem) should be rebuilt.

Your madness don done

All you need to do now is package and market it to the world

smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by easterwick(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
ALL I SEE IS JOY
MY TRIBULATION WAS NOT IN VAIN CUZ
BLESSED IS MY EYES FOR THEY SEE
BLESSED IS MY EAR FOR THEY HEAR

christ and paul will shock the wholeworld
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
scummies him never still show ?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
hardwerk:
scummies him never still show ?

He has come, and he has marked for life, and for damnation.

Some will awake to a joyous eternity, others will awake to everlasting damnation.

You are in trouble my brother grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
MrPresident1:

He has come, and he has marked for life, and for damnation.

Some will awake to a joyous eternity, others will awake to everlasting damnation.

You are in trouble my brother grin

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Cyrus was mentioned by name...he fulfilled his destiny

In his first year, he issued the edict for Jerusalem the house and temple of God to be rebuilt.

He was called the anointed of the LORD: Cyrus was of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=hardwerk post=53934774][/quote]

Yes o grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2017
The trumpet will sound...
No one knows the day or hour...
Like a thief in the night...

On these 3 premises majority of the Christians in the world conclude that we can never know the time that Jesus will come, they are wrong.

These are codes pointing to a specific time period heralding major feasts/celebrations, God is not a God of disorder.

WE CAN KNOW THE TIME THAT JESUS WILL COME!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
King Cyrus was MENTIONED BY NAME in the Bible many years before he was born.

Paul hides secrets in between his letters that only the Tower of the flock can decode grin

Christ is already here with us wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
No one is without warning...

President Trump's name is SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED in the Bible.

Christ is already here with us smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2017
Jesus Christ, the Anointed of the LORD, is now with us.

He will be given power shortly...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
No one comments on my thread anymore cry No one understands the pure language cry

O YAH, it is a lonely world out here, let your kingdom come as you have promised cry

2 Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by beesmine(f): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
MrPresident1:
Brethren, so that we may not lose focus, let us all turn this thread to our playground. Post anything, let us chat, yab anybody, let us discuss, let it be right there before us, to serve as warning, to serve as reminder, so that we will not sleep off, so that we will remain sober, so that we remain awake to receive OUR GREAT MASTER as he arrives in the clouds of heaven.

Let us exhort one another: so much the more, as we see the day approaching.

Scorners and scoffers are also very much welcome grin

KingEbukasblog, Anas09, EyeHateGod, 4EverGod, Ishilove, Muttleylaff, LordReed,
OMG,you really said this?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
beesmine:

Yes I said it, the bolded you mean, right?

I should not have said so?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2017
Cyrus was the trumpet that was used to herald the return of the Jews to Jerusalem after Babylonian captivity
Trump is the trumpet that is heralding the return of the Jews and Israel back to God, and back to Jerusalem; both Cyrus and Trump are mighty rulers of world empires in their time.

Israel will be free by Nissan, by the Sovereign will and grace of God, just as it was that Moses received the Law on tables of stone at Nissan, so also Jesus the Word of God will be written in our hearts in this coming Nissan: and when he comes, we will all be like him.

Nissan is coming, the trumpet will be blown to herald the head of the year, he will come like a thief in the night, no one knows the day or the hour cry

Everyman in his own order: Christ the firstfruits smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Like Cyrus like Trump
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
1 Thessalonians 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The Lord shall descend...with the trump of God.

Does anyone still remember the blitzkrieg manner Trump became president of America? Never having been a politician but trumping and stumping on established warhorses on his way to the Whitehouse? Has anyone kept this to mind?

Paul hides codes and prophecies in plain view, and God gives vision to the blind.

I believe this Nissan, as with Cyrus who made the decree for the return of the Jews in his first year, is the year of redemption of Israel.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
beesmine:

ignore him...

YabaLeft Escapee
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

ignore him...

YabaLeft Escapee

Just like Paul, like Hosea, like Jeremiah, like Isaiah, like David, like Abraham, like Jesus...

Abi, you have not read that the people thought that Jesus was mad? grin

Olodo upon 100 wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2017
https://www.rt.com/viral/378652-solar-eclipse-southern-hemisphere/

Is this the final sign grin

At its peak the eclipse will last a meagre one minute and 22 seconds, however the lucky ones will feel the temperature drop and light blocked out in what many ancient cultures believed to be an omen, a warning sign of chaos and upheaval.

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

And Nissan is coming o cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2017
MrPresident1:

Just like Paul, like Hosea, like Jeremiah, like Isaiah, like Hosea, like Jesus...

Abi, you have not read that the people thought that Jesus was mad? grin

Olodo upon 100 wink

we now have to Hosea in the bible @the bolded

And did any of the Mentioned insult anybody

BloodY FOol ! grin angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

we now have to Hosea in the bible @the bolded

And did any of the Mentioned insult anybody

BloodY FOol ! grin angry

Matthew 23:27
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Luke 3:7
Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Generation of vipers!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
The law was written on tables of stone at Nissan.

Hopefully the law will be written on tables of flesh during this very Nissan.

Hopefully, the ideology of God will be written in our hearts during this Nissan, and we shall be changed, and we shall meet the Lord in the air, to reign with him forever grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
https://www.rt.com/viral/378652-solar-eclipse-southern-hemisphere/

Is this the final sign grin

At its peak the eclipse will last a meagre one minute and 22 seconds, however the lucky ones will feel the temperature drop and light blocked out in what many ancient cultures believed to be an omen, a warning sign of chaos and upheaval.

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

And Nissan is coming o cheesy wink

You've come again with your junk prophecies. The Bible is sufficient, it doesn't need your drug fueled interpretions. Go and sleep off the weed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.