Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242950 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
This generation...This very generation grin

Leviticus 25:10
And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Watch and pray, do not sleep.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Isaiah 53:12

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
2 Thessalonians 2:3-6
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2017
This very generation... grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Where are the watchers? angry

Do not slumber!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Where are all the Watchers na? I know that there are many of us, many many of us because the LORD has kept a remnant for Himself, peoppe who will not bow to satan no matter the pressure.

I salute you all. Our Great Master will meet us here.

Bhet, meanwhile, as una nor dey comment, only to dey peep, nor be manifestation of spirit of Nicodemus be this?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by swegiedon(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
MrPresident1:
No one comments on my thread anymore cry No one understands the pure language cry

O YAH, it is a lonely world out here, let your kingdom come as you have promised cry

2 Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
those who do prefer to watch..I sure do understand it
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
No more time.

Wakep up people, wakeup.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ken4Christ: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2017
The Rapture Is Imminent, Be Ready.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord". (1st Thessalonians 4:16-17).

It is an understatement to say that we are living in the very last days. In fact, we should be counting seconds, not even days. Jesus is coming back to take the faithful Saints home. Ironically, quite a lot of believers and unbelievers are indifferent to this truth. There are those who even mock at Christians whenever the subject is discussed.

The word rapture is a word used to describe the catching up of believers when Jesus comes to take us home. There are other Scripture evidences pointing to this phenomenon that is just around the corner. Our Lord Jesus said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live". (John 5:25). Not every dead will hear the voice of Jesus. Only those who died in the Lord.

In another place, he said, "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also". (John 14:1-2). Don't take these words lightly. If the grave could not stop Jesus from rising from the dead, be rest assured that the wicked spirits in high places cannot stop him from returning. Your unbelief also cannot stop him from coming back to take the faithful Saints home.

Mockers often say they have been hearing this rapture subject for decades now. The delay is to enable more souls to repent so as to reduce the numbers of people who are hell bound. Well, the grace God gave for repentance has actually expired. We are living in borrowed time. Repent and give your life to Jesus. If you are already born again, serve God with undivided attention. "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be". (Revelation 22:12).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

This is the very LAST prophecy remaining to be fulfilled about the coming of Christ, ALL other prophecies, ALL OTHER PROPHECIES have been fulfilled.

Once you see them declaring PEACE and SAFETY, once you hear it in the news, that is the end.

Run for you life!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good evening to all the faithful watchers in the house grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Watch tirelessly
Pray fervently

The grace of God be with you all.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Suspect33(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2017
good morning brether, i just want to ask, are there place we should not preach Gods word?? Like the sexuality section of nairaland, you get question like 'what did u cme here to find'??
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Suspect33:
good morning brether, i just want to ask, are there place we should not preach Gods word?? Like the sexuality section of nairaland, you get question like 'what did u cme here to find'??

Wisdom is profitable to direct. It is the sexuality section and that place is meant to discuss sex related topics. Come and do all your evangelism here, God will guide the path of His chosen to where he can be watered.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
The only secret that the LORD did not reveal to us in the Bible, is the day of judgment, we are told all other things. We know for example when Jesus will come, we know the exact time.

In 2 Thess. 2:1-4, Paul shows us the verification steps that to confirm, before we can conclude that the day of Christ is at hand. These are the prophecies which non fulfilment would mean a delay in the coming of Christ at his appointed time , but to God be the glory, Hallelujah in the highest, these prophecies have been fullfilled.

So we now know that at the next time of the year, which is the appointed time for watching for the coming of Jesus, He WILL BE HERE grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
The point is that, once the verification steps are confirmed, Jesus will come at the following (next) time appointed. That Jesus will come 'like a thief in the night' is a pointer to the time period that he will return, this period has been explained to us in another thread of mine.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Suspect33:
good morning brether,
i just want to ask, are there place we should not preach Gods word??
Like the sexuality section of nairaland, you get question like 'what did u cme here to find'??

MrPresident1:
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
It is the sexuality section and that place is meant to discuss sex related topics.
Come and do all your evangelism here, God will guide the path of His chosen to where he can be watered.
And he said unto them,
Go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

- Mark 16:15

Jesus, in Mark 16:15 above, said: Go into all the world
(i.e. sexuality section particularly included, as them in there wont sniff you, talkless of come into your world)

It is a classic case of ''If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain''

If the souls are in the sexuality section,
so be it, then jump on the soul train
and follow the soul there

The curiosity of checking you out, might just lead them out from sexuality section,
into reading some, if not all, of your other posts, about God's word
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

And he said unto them,

(i.e. sexuality section particularly included, as them in there wont sniff you, talkless of come into your world)

It is a classic case of ''If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain''

The curiosity of checking you out, might just lead them out from sexuality section,

Yes this is another perspective, but the problem is that he could get banned and his evangelism is hindered.

My point is, God is able to direct anyone to where he can be nourished, the preacher only needs to push the Word, and make it available.

Modified
The gospel is already preached to the whole world (I have a thread on that), only admonitions and warnings to be faithful and watchful remain.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Suspect33(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

And he said unto them,

this write-up put a smile on my face, God bless you brother
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2017
Suspect33:

Good for you grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
And he said unto them,

Suspect33:

MrPresident1:
Good for you grin

MrPresident1:
Yes this is another perspective,
but the problem is that he could get banned and his evangelism is hindered.

My point is, God is able to direct anyone to where he can be nourished, the preacher only needs to push the Word, and make it available.
6Next Paul and Silas traveled through the area of Phrygia and Galatia,
because the Holy Spirit had prevented them from preaching the word in the province of Asia at that time.
7Then coming to the borders of Mysia, they headed north for the province of Bithynia,
but again the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them to go there.
8So instead, they went on through Mysia to the seaport of Troas.
9That night Paul had a vision:
A man from Macedonia in northern Greece was standing there, pleading with him,
“Come over to Macedonia and help us!”
10So wec decided to leave for Macedonia at once, having concluded that God was calling us to preach the Good News there.

- Acts 16:6-10

17But to keep them from spreading their propaganda any further,
we must warn them not to speak to anyone in Jesus’ name again.”
18So they called the apostles back in and commanded them never again to speak or teach in the name of Jesus.
19But Peter and John replied, “Do you think God wants us to obey you rather than him?
20We cannot stop telling about everything we have seen and heard.”
21The council then threatened them further, but they finally let them go
because they didn’t know how to punish them without starting a riot. For everyone was praising God

- Acts 4:17-21

Just like in Acts 16:6-10 above, you go where led as you travel through Nairaland
If led to the Religion section, be there,
and if its the Sexuality section you're led to, so be it, go there

Now, Acts 4:17-21 above, shows that threat of banning wouldnt necessarily get evangelism hindered.
You, just do your part of dropping and planting the seed(s) on to the ''earth'' of their souls
The arresting and conviction of souls is done by the Holy Spirit, who will say:
''You do not have to say anything,
but it may harm your defence
if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court.
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
"

Oh yeah, there will be a court
and God help the one, who hasnt the Advocate, to hold his corner for him

Do you think God wants us to be afraid of banning?
Except where and when explicitly told privately/publicly its off the list/off limits
no where, is out of bounds, for the word of God to be preached

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Suspect33(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
MrPresident1:

Good for you grin
Dis one u are shinning teeth, let me sef shine my own grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
MrPresident1:
Good for you grin

Suspect33:
Dis one u are shinning teeth, let me sef shine my own grin grin
Cheesy smile is like a loud infectious laugh
It is likely to spread and influence others doing same grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

6Next Paul and Silas traveled through the area of Phrygia and Galatia,
because the Holy Spirit had prevented them from preaching the word in the province of Asia at that time.
7Then coming to the borders of Mysia, they headed north for the province of Bithynia,
but again the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them to go there.
8So instead, they went on through Mysia to the seaport of Troas.
9That night Paul had a vision:
A man from Macedonia in northern Greece was standing there, pleading with him,
“Come over to Macedonia and help us!”
10So wec decided to leave for Macedonia at once, having concluded that God was calling us to preach the Good News there.

- Acts 16:6-10

17But to keep them from spreading their propaganda any further,
we must warn them not to speak to anyone in Jesus’ name again.”
18So they called the apostles back in and commanded them never again to speak or teach in the name of Jesus.
19But Peter and John replied, “Do you think God wants us to obey you rather than him?
20We cannot stop telling about everything we have seen and heard.”
21The council then threatened them further, but they finally let them go
because they didn’t know how to punish them without starting a riot. For everyone was praising God

- Acts 4:17-21

Just like in Acts 16:6-10 above, you go where led as you travel through Nairaland
If led to the Religion section, be there,
and if its the Sexuality section you're led to, so be it, go there

Now, Acts 4:17-21 above, shows that threat of banning wouldnt necessarily get evangelism hindered.
You, just do your part of dropping and planting the seed(s) on to the ''earth'' of their souls
The arresting and conviction of souls is done by the Holy Spirit, who will say:
''You do not have to say anything,
but it may harm your defence
if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court.
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
"

Oh yeah, there will be a court
and God help the one, who hasnt the Advocate, to hold his corner for him

Do you think God wants us to be afraid of banning?
Except where and when explicitly told its off the list
no where is out of bounds for the word of God to be preached

The Spirit of God is the spirit of wisdom and discretion as the Psalmist says, my son discretion will guide you. The Spirit of wisdom and discretion guided Paul and Silas, and all the other Apostles, otherwise their ministry may have been stunted. We are not afraid of bans, but we are discreet and wise people

Suspect33, go and preach the word in sexuality, and bring your fruits to God. Let us hear your report afterward...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Muttletlaff, do you know that the Word has already been preached to every creature under heaven? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Be watchful, be prayerful.

His coming is upon us...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nice thread.

May we be counted worthy. May rapture not be a breaking news for us to watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:42am On Jul 16, 2017
olubankemi:
Nice thread.

May we be counted worthy. May rapture not be a breaking news for us to watch.

Amen, Amen, and Amen
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2017
MrPresident1:
Muttletlaff, do you know that the Word has already been preached to every creature under heaven? grin
Where from and how did you come about, that the Word, has already been preached to every creature under heaven? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Where from and how did you come about, that the Word, has already been preached to every creature under heaven? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3730724/gospel-already-been-preached-whole

Read this thread grin, you will see the where from and come about grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2017
MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3730724/gospel-already-been-preached-whole

Read this thread grin, you will see the where from and come about grin
I knew all along you were banking on Colossians 1:23
You're on a long thing, literally, if you've been interpreting Colossians 1:23
to mean, the Word, has already been preached to every creature under heaven? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I knew all along you were banking on Colossians 1:23
You're on a long thing, literally, if you've been interpreting Colossians 1:23
to mean, the Word, has already been preached to every creature under heaven? grin

Oya come to the thread, come and provide your Bible based rebutal there. We don't want any personal opinions grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.