Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (258859 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrPresident1:
Oya come to the thread, come and provide your Bible based rebutal there.
We don't want any personal opinions grin
Be careful what you wish for,
You dont want to invite me to the thread ooo

If I provide you with Greek and Bible based rebuttals in there, you go wound ooo

You should have listened to psucc's gentle reprove
I dont do personal opinions, the naked truth is much better
Personal opinions is one of your specialities
and that's why you want a monopoly of personal opinions grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Be careful what you wish for,
You dont want to invite me to the thread ooo

If I provide you with Greek and Bible based rebuttals in there, you go wound ooo

You should have listened to psucc's gentle reprove
I dont do personal opinions, the naked truth is much better
Personal opinions is one of your specialities
and that's why you want a monopoly of personal opinions grin

Come to the thread Muttleylaff, come my brother.

Come let me make mincemeat out of you grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrPresident1:
Come to the thread Muttleylaff, come.

Come let me make mincemeat out of you grin
Come x3? grin
Let he who doesnt heed the warning whistle cast the first lure
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Come x3? grin
Let he who doesnt heed the warning whistle cast the first lure

Three lures have been given you my brother grin, again I say, come grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrPresident1:
Three lures have been given you my brother grin, again I say, come grin
Efrebor efrebor
PMSL, I warned you, you go wound ooo
Saw you reading my rebuttal on the thread you invited me to
Cat got your tongue now, erh grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Where are the watchers? cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2017
2 Thessalonians 2: 3
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
2 Thessalonians 2: 4
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

My Master has come grin

Redemption for my people grin

Praise to THE MOST HIGH GOD FOREVER!!! grin grin grin cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by NNAMDIII(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Following.......... God please Grant me my heart desires, I'm one step closer to my dreams

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Where are the watchers? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Brethren, beloved, and fellow watchers, good morning.

I have serious reasons to believe that Christ is coming this September 2017, at Rosh Hashanah, to fulfill the fall feasts.

Please watch carefully, when you hear of any 'Peace and Safety' declaration/celebration, that is the cue that the day of judgment needs, to be activated. All other prophecies have been fulfilled.

The one who is letting the wicked one to act will be taken away, and we will all see the wicked one.

Watch carefully, loyally, and faithfully.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Our Master will come and meet us on this thread, including all of you Nicodemuses grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ogaemeka(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Romans 5: 20-21

The commandment to abstain from the forbidden fruit was given to increase the temptation and make it very enticing. But where the temptation increased, God's grace to overcome it increased much more, so that as death reigned through Adam's disobedience, God's grace might reign through our obedience, leading us to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen

Romans 8: 20-21

Creation was subjected to sin and death through the first Adam, not by it's own will, but because God willed it to be so, in hope that creation through the Lord Jesus Christ, the last Adam, will be delivered from the bondage of sin and death into the glorious liberty of the Sons of God

Psalm 40: 6-8

You do not require sacrifices and offerings for sins, but You gave me ears to hear and obey You. Then I said, behold I come, in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do Your will, O my God, Your law is written on the tablets of my heart
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Persevere, watch carefully, loyally, and faithfully.

He is already with us, in our midst, our Master.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
He is the firstborn from the dead, he is with us now, our Great and Mighty God and Master!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ogaemeka(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Hebrews 5:1

Every high priest taken from among men is appointed for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ogaemeka(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Hebrews 10:5

Therefore when He came into the world, He said, "Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body you have prepared for Me"

A body dedicated to abstinence from the forbidden fruit, to reverse the damage of Adam's disobedience. Romans 5:18
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ogaemeka(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Psalm 45 is themed after the wedding of the anointed King, as it is written, marriage is honorable unto all, and the bed undefiled
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Just so that we are all on the same page, and there is no ambiguity, Jesus the son of God is returning in September this year 2017. He will come on Roshhashanah, on a day no one knows the day or hour wherein a trumpet is blown as an herald.

He that hath an ear, let him hear.

September 20 to 23, no one knows the day or hour wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Fear God and give glory to Him forever!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 5:27am On Jul 29, 2017
MrPresident1:
Just so that we are all on the same page, and there is no ambiguity, Jesus the son of God is returning in September this year 2017. He will come on Roshhashanah, on a day no one knows the day or hour wherein a trumpet is blown as an herald.

He that hath an ear, let him hear.

September 20 to 23, no one knows the day or hour wink

Again with the dates. When I call you a quack false prophet now you will say I am a devil. Keep making false proclamations, your Doom won't be far off.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
LordReed:

Again with the dates. When I call you a quack false prophet now you will say I am a devil. Keep making false proclamations, your Doom won't be far off.

Ope o! My birthday month! At least that count for something.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
LordReed:

So you have not been seeing the the signs in heaven still? You still are not seeing the confusion that is going on in heaven which is the prelude to the coming of Jesus?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Beyhiodie(m): 1:26am On Jul 30, 2017
It well
Matthew 24:29-36
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Watch.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Be Watchful
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Is this man still on with his delusion. I sincerely hope the owner of this moniker is not an adult. I recall perfectly how he was put to shame when his prediction of Jesus's return did not come to past. I initially thought he was on an attention seeking objective, but this seems more than that.

SMH
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Boss13:
Is this man still on with his delusion. I sincerely hope the owner of this moniker is not an adult. I recall perfectly how he was put to shame when his prediction of Jesus's return did not come to past. I initially thought he was on an attention seeking objective, but this seems more than that.

SMH

This one is a deluded olodo.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Where are the faithful watchmen?

Wake up and let your eyes shine like 1000watt bulbs. He is HERE!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Just so we all remember and never forget, in the image of Daniel's dream, he saw an immiscible amalgam of Iron and clay. All the metals or elements of that image represent the ruling kingdoms and ideologies of their time. In this our time

Iron= Western civilisation, AngloAmerica and the West
Clay= Islam.

There is no contiguity or mutual area of interest between Islam and Western civilisation, no port of mutual understanding, so they will never mix. They are in a state of perpetual warfare, and this is World War 3, a clash of ideologies, not fought with guns and bullets, but a battle for the souls of men. A battle for the control of the mind of the world; he who owns your mind owns your life, you are enslaved to what owns your mind.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Jesus, the ideology of God, the Word of God, is the ultimately ideology that will crush both Iron and Clay, he will crush both of them to smithereens.

Jesus is the LAW OF MOSES, and whether we all like it or not, the LAW OF MOSES will be written in our hearts, I mean in the hearts of the saved only, this is the 2nd coming of Jesus. In his first coming, he came on tables of stone, in his second coming he will come in tables of flesh. This is why the whole world will be able to see him at once despite the differing time zones of the earth at his arrival.

You will be the Jesus that you are looking for, when your heart is changed by the entry of the Word of God.

Yashua=Jesus=He saves=Word of God
Christ=Anointed

We will all be anointed with the Word of God.

And when he comes, we shall all be like him. Christlike. Our operating software will be the Word of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light... Mathew 22:29

For when they shall say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them 1 Thessalonians 5:3

The one who declared war on the world is also the one that will declare 'peace and safety'. Edom, is the one that plunged the world into tribulation in 70AD when he sacked the temple of God at Jerusalem. He is still the one ruling, he is the heavens of our world.

His heavens will declare peace and safety to the world, all ears will hear this, then there will be darkness in the sun and in the moon, this will be followed by worldwide mourning for the things that God will do in heaven: Massive and unparallelled destruction, quick and swift.

Then Christ will come in the clouds of heaven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (218) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.