Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (258367 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Every update on this thread earns a reward from God grin

...And I am the only one chopping everything wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Watch smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2017
WATCH!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Our Great Master will come and meet us on this thread, including all you nicodemuses
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nicodemus came to Jesus by night grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2017
We will see him coming in the clouds of heaven
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Grace001: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
OK you should go and tell that to your money focused pastors who own private jets and mansion that the kingdom of God is at hand and see how they react, when some of them still have on going massive multi-million project going on, 100,000 -500,000 seater auditorium on construction you're all saying rubbish. Na only to poor and hopeless man the coming is near, to these rich pastors they don't even see it coming soon because their lifestyle and desire for worldly possessions say otherwise.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oya oya wake up wake up, wakeee upppp.

time for sleep has ended. Wakeee uppp
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by peteregwu(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Grace001:
OK you should go and tell that to your money focused pastors who own private jets and mansion that the kingdom of God is at hand and see how they react, when some of them still have on going massive multi-million project going on, 100,000 -500,000 seater auditorium on construction you're all saying rubbish. Na only to poor and hopeless man the coming is near, to these rich pastors they don't even see it coming soon because their lifestyle and desire for worldly possessions say otherwise.

Bit you don't need to look at them or follow them. Heaven is an individual race. So if Jesus sends to preach that he is coming very soon, will you go about telling him the same thing about the rich pastors or thereabout? When John the baptist was preaching about Jesus's who was to come ad repentance was he bothered about the rich priest and rabbis, no he wasn't bothered. Likewise Jesus who preached his coming kingdom.

So we Don need to be bothered about who wants to hear the gospel or not. That is not necessary. The Bible says "let him that has ear hear what the spirit says unto the churches."

I could remember the day I went for morning cry and a man started shouting on top of his voice that I should keep quiet and that am disturbing his sleep, I replied by shouting on him as well with my mega phone that a time is coming when you will sleep and sleep and sleep and you won't be able to wake.

So my friend, the word of God is not going to save everyone but those who are ready to receive it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
peteregwu:

Bit you don't need to look at them or follow them. Heaven is an individual race. So if Jesus sends to preach that he is coming very soon, will you go about telling him the same thing about the rich pastors or thereabout? When John the baptist was preaching about Jesus's who was to come ad repentance was he bothered about the rich priest and rabbis, no he wasn't bothered. Likewise Jesus who preached his coming kingdom.

So we Don need to be bothered about who wants to hear the gospel or not. That is not necessary. The Bible says "let him that has ear hear what the spirit says unto the churches."

I could remember the day I went for morning cry and a man started shouting on top of his voice that I should keep quiet and that am disturbing his sleep, I replied by shouting on him as well with my mega phone that a time is coming when you will sleep and sleep and sleep and you won't be able to wake.

So my friend, the word of God is not going to save everyone but those who are ready to receive it.

Tell that stoopid gyal make she sleep dey go.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by BlueAngel444: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
MrPresident1:
Oya oya wake up wake up, wakeee upppp.

time for sleep has ended. Wakeee uppp
peteregwu:

Grace001:
https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

Study to show yourself aproved
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
My dear people, it is both with great joy and great trepidation that I inform you that EVERY PROPHECY about the coming of our blessed MESSIAH Jesus Christ the Son of God has now been fulfilled.

The coming/revelation of Jesus Christ our Mighty God is now only a matter of days.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
My people cry everything is now fulfilled cry.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Wake up wake up wake up, it is maorning, a new dawn grin

Greeting to all Israel, our Great God and Master will no longer tarry.

His coming is now only a matter of a few days and hours cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
He is coming!
He is coming!!
He is coming!!!

Wake up now!!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Faithful watchers, please know that PEACE and SAFETY has been proclaimed.

Please take heed and wake up now.

Our Great Master Jesus Christ is now in our midst, only now waiting to be revealed.

Please let us prepare and watch carefully.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Our Master commands us to watch for his coming. We must watch faithfully, so that he will bless us as good and faithful servants

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Watch and pray.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Peace and safety has been declared, Apostle Paul told us that when we hear of peace safety, then sudden destruction will follow.

My people, please be watchful especially tomorrow 21st August 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2017
This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Let us start a church grin

Today is the day
Amen
The day of the LORD
Amen
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Matthew 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Worldwide economic collapse.

Social and political chaos.

The stars have fallen from heaven.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dalaman: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
My dear people, it is both with great joy and great trepidation that I inform you that EVERY PROPHECY about the coming of our blessed MESSIAH Jesus Christ the Son of God has now been fulfilled.

The coming/revelation of Jesus Christ our Mighty God is now only a matter of days.

Shebi it was 20th of January 2017. Now it's a matter of days. My brother go and look for work because it's obvious you are unemployed and have nothing else to do apart from deluding yourself with your wild and ridiculous imaginations.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
dalaman:

Shebi it was 20th of January 2017. Now it's a matter of days. My brother go and look for work because it's obvious you are unemployed and have nothing else to do apart from deluding yourself with your wild and ridiculous imaginations.

You will see God you will shit in your pants, you and that fellow that liked your comment grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dalaman: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

You will see God you will shit in your pants, you and that fellow that liked your comment grin

I stand a better chance of seeing your wild imaginations than seeing this God you are talking about that failed to come on the 20th of January and will continue to fail you.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
dalaman:

I stand a better chance of seeing your wild imaginations than seeing this God you are talking about that failed to come on the 20th of January and will continue to fail you.

See this one grin.

You go see your mama you go call am daddieeeee cheesy grin, just in only a few days, you will smell your yansh grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dalaman: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

See this one grin.

You go see you mama you go call am daddieeeee cheesy grin, just in only a few days, you will smell your yansh grin

Mumu.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
dalaman:

Mumu.

Olodo.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Grace001: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
peteregwu:

All i see is hypocrites everywhere, so now i shouldn't follow them or look them. But they are religion leaders who have millions of followers some have even personify them to be small god. Even you yourself preacher up and down call most of these so called pastors daddy and follow them, you're here exhibiting your hypocrisy.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Grace001:

All i see is hypocrites everywhere, so now i shouldn't follow them or look them. But they are religion leaders who have millions of followers some have even personify them to be small god. Even you yourself preacher up and down call most of these so called pastors daddy and follow them, you're here exhibiting your hypocrisy.

My brother is like you sef you are a thief grin. Abi, how explains your fixation on thieving pastors? You want some of the action and are getting none? Go float your own church and chop your own money and stop rambling to us jare grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by oaroloye(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
The need for us to be sober and watchful unto the very end cannot be over emphasized.

Every day we are buffeted with the cares of life that tries to drown out the still small voice that constantly appeals to us to keep watch.

I am creating this thread to serve as a kind of rendezvous for all of us faithful watchers who are looking anxiously for the return of our BLESSED GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

That is what they told ME- 38 YEARS AGO.

They told us "JESUS" could return AT ANY MINUTE, and "THE RAPTURE" would take place.

HOWEVER, they said, DONATE GENEROUSLY FOR OUR NEW MILLION-DOLLAR CATHEDRAL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (218) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.