Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242959 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Micah 3:6
Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.
7Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.

The ECLIPSE is used to collect the spirit of God from the leading ruling nations. Once an ECLIPSE like this one occurs, the Spirit of God is taken away from the ''heavens'' of the world, and they become mortal. This is what happened to Adam and Eve (Israel, Negroes) figuratively described as they ''became Unclad''. Once the Glory of God leaves a people, they become Unclad and vulnerable.

Isaiah 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

This is the meaning of the stars falling from heaven. The stars of heaven have fallen, they no longer have access to the mind of God.

The world is now flying blind. The leaders of our world can no longer divine the mind of God.

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Lucifer means star(s)

With that ECLIPSE, the lucifers of this our world have fallen from power. All is now set for the return of Jesus Christ in the clouds of heaven.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 12:07am On Sep 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

John, these matters are beyond your mental capacity, I will teach you humility and tear your mind to pieces on this thread.

tell me when you start on that, won't you

MrPresident1:

Johnw74, why do you not understand my speech?... I tell you the TRUTH, but you believe me not. Why? grin

because pres you are a habitual liar

MrPresident1:

All my dates are epochs wink
Your mind will be torn into micro-shreds wink

again, tell me when you have started

MrPresident1:

Johnw74, why did you lie with the passage in Revelations, you deliberately misinterpreted Scriptures to affirm falsehood, why did you lie?

you keep repeating your lying accusation, but what else can a son of the father of lies do

MrPresident1:

You cannot understand. But God knows His sheep wink

@bolded is true and He definately doesn't know you:

Mat_7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

ye that work iniquity(evil) includes the false prophet-liar mr pres

MrPresident1:
Johnw74, take note of the number of people that have viewed this thread as you are now going. When you come back, check again, you will see evidence of the number of persons reading the thread.

The Watchers are alert and attentive.

God knows His sheep cheesy wink

ha ha, truly they are not watchers following your prophecies, false prophecies
they are reading the things you say and wonder how can anyone be so delusional and dumb
how many are posting and agreeing with you and encourageing you on your prophecies?
come back on that now you hear

and read back through the thread, most who have posted here, have posted
against your false prophecies

MrPresident1:

Your people lied about the Bible, you turned the people inside the Bible from black to red (Jacob to Esau), you tried to make a mess of the Word of God, and for a long time you lived in the false grandeur of being the superior race. Your race is not superior John, God only gave you some time in the sun, because the original owners of the world, the people to whom the oracles of God were committed were devolved.

skin color predujice is a mental disease
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2017
MrPresident1:
Where are the watchers? wink

they are not following you false prophet mr president
that's for sure
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw74: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2017
just some of the false prophecies of
false prophet MrPresident1

MrPresident1:

I did not give a specific day but one thing is sure on or before the 20th of January 2017 Christ will come

MrPresident1:

he is here

in 2014 false prophet MrPresident1 said:
MrPresident1:

The time of Jacob's trouble has ended. It is Esau's turn to taste of the wrath, the clouds are now gathered over the skies of heaven. Christ will come in these clouds, shortly. wink

MrPresident1:

The Most High and Holy God never does things randomly. It all is a giant puzzle, and as He promised; the secrets of the Lord are with them that fear Him, that hope in His mercy. The time is fixed. Jacob's trouble is ended! The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014.

in 2015 false prophet MrPresident1 said:
MrPresident1:

In about 15 days time, the marriage supper of the Lamb of God will take place. God, who is eternally invisible but has given all His essence to His son Jesus Christ, so if you see the Son you have seen the Father, will be returning to re-marry His wife Israel. Revelation 19:7-9, Mathew 22:2

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves

cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still,
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.”

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Ho! my comrades, see the signal,
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
Victory is nigh!

Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still,
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.”
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
I have been doing a bit of reading on the so-called Revelation 12 sign and its coming 'manifestation' on 23rd September.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

There is not much to it and this place is not talking about the Rapture, the event it is describing is in the past.

Rather, I urge all Watchers to focus on the Rosh Hashanah that commences tomorrow 20th September 2017 by sundown up to the 22nd of September 2017 by sundown.

The themes of the Rosh Hashanah include Wedding, Judgment, Freedom and a New Beginning.

2Thessalonians 2:6
And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Israel watches her time using the lunar cycles, so the appearance of a new moon signifies a new month. Because the new moon of Rosh Hashanah (and any other new moon for that matter) may be a bit too tiny/difficult to sight when it comes out, the period of watching out for it is stretched into two days, the moon is expected to be sighted within these two days.

This is the reason the Rosh Hashanah is described as the festival where no one knows its day or hour. Its celebration depends entirely depends on the successful sighting of the new moon.

Everyone is commanded to be watchful during the Rosh Hashanah because if you are not watchful you could sleep through it, and miss its exact timing. You can read more on this in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/1906225/feast-trumpets-roshhashanah-1st-day
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Johnw74, in Christ is all enmity destroyed. In Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile, but all begotten into the blessed Sonship of Jesus Christ, who is God and reigns now and forever, Amen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
We can now accurately pinpoint the exact time that a moon will be sighted, nonetheless, the tradition of the RoshHashanah continues.

I urge every Watcher to be watchful tomorrow because the new moon that signals the commencement of Tishri will be seen tomorrow. It is a new year and the crossing over into a new month, and generation.

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

No man knows the day or hour, but we are reasonably sure the time is during Rosh Hashanah.

http://www.moongiant.com/calendar/
http://www.moongiant.com/Full_Moon_New_Moon_Calendar.php
http://www.moongiant.com/moonphases/september/2017/
https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/?year=2017&country=34
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
We are now in Rosh Hashanah. All the prophecies concerning the coming of Christ have been fulfilled, the only thing remaining is the revelation of the son of man which we neither know the day nor hour.

This is the code for the Rosh Hashanah, no one knows the day nor hour, the angels of heaven do not know, the son does not know, only the Father knows.

Watch.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Where are the Watchers?

We are now in critical times...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
We are in very critical times. No one knows the day or hour, but every prophecy regarding the coming of Christ has been fulfilled. Everything that may withhold his revelation in his time has been taken away:

The Validation of the Three Steps Process

Step 1
2Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Done. He fell away. The man of sin has been revealed.

Step 2
2Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;
Done. He called himself God.

Step 3
2Thessalonians 2:4b
;so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Done. He went into the temple and showed himself as God.

2Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
A call to remember the prophecy

2Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
Now we know what might withhold his coming at his appointed time (we are reasonably sure this appointed time is Rosh Hashanah). The steps outlined above are what may withhold his coming in his time

2Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:
When you see the successful verification/fulfillment of these three signs (step 1,2,3 above), it means that the mystery of iniquity is already at work.

2Thessalonians 2:7 only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
He that was letting/allowing her to strut around unobstructed, He that was conferring immunity and invincibility on her: The Holy Spirit, was taken away during that ECLIPSE. They no longer have access to the mind of God; there is no answer from God.

Micah 3:6-7
Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.
7 Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Watch wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rosh Hashanah is over.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have been tracking the Rosh Hashanah since 2014 when I first understood its significance/symbolism, now it is clear that Jesus will not come during a Rosh Hashanah.

The reason Jesus will not come during a Rosh Hashanah is because the next one is a year away, and is too far a time considering the fact that all the prophecies have been fulfilled, which gives only a short time lag for him to come.

We will now need to reexamine the meaning of ''this generation will not pass away...'' the successful unmasking of the generation in reference is our key to knowing when the trumpet will be blown, the trumpet of regathering home.

https://www.nairaland.com/1559249/rapture-re-gathering-true-israel
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Excerpts from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to the UN General Assembly, September 19, 2017:

Ladies and gentlemen, in this year of historic visits and historic anniversaries, Israel has so much to be grateful for. A hundred and twenty years ago, Theodor Herzl convened the First Zionist Congress to transform our tragic past into a brilliant future by establishing the Jewish state. One hundred years ago, the Balfour Declaration advanced Herzl’s vision by recognizing the right of the Jewish people to a national home in our ancestral homeland. Seventy years ago, the United Nations further advanced that vision by adopting a resolution supporting the establishment of a Jewish state. And 50 years ago, we reunited our eternal capital Jerusalem, achieving a miraculous victory against those who sought to destroy our state. Theodor Herzl was our modern Moses — and his dream has come true. We’ve returned to the Promised Land, revived our language, in-gathered our exiles and built a modern, thriving democracy.

I think these are Interesting timelines.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Top of the day to all Watchers grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Let us watch faithfully, he will bless us mightily for watching as he commanded us.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2017
1 Thessalonians 5:1-5
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Where are the Watchers?

Romans 2:7
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
1Thessalonians 4:15-18
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Watch carefully
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
A new Jubilee beckons.

If we are correct that the end of the generation Jesus is referencing is a Jubilee generation (Mathew 24:34), then Jesus has to come before the end of this current Jubilee.

The trumpet for the commencement of a new Jubilee is always blown at the 10th day of Tishri (Leviticus 25:9).

The first day of Tishri was September 21 2017 (Rosh Hashanah), therefore the 10th day of Tishri is September 30th and thus on this day we begin a new Jubilee cycle ending in the next 50years.

I say again, that if we have judged correctly that this outgoing Jubilee generation (the generation that saw the declaration of Peace and Safety, and the ECLIPSE) is the generation that Jesus is referencing in Mathew 24:34, then Jesus will come before the end of this Jubilee.

The end of this Jubilee generation is sundown 29th September 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
There is no zone of continuity between the living and the dead, there is no point wasting words on the dead.

Be watchful and prayerful as The Great Master commanded.

He will surely recompense the loyal and faithful Watcher.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2017
The only sign that will be given to this adulterous generation is the sign of Jonah.

You have seen it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
If we have judged right that the generation that Jesus is talking about is this Jubilee generation, then this generation is ending by sundown tomorrow 29th September 2017. I urge all Watchers to be fervently watchful and prayerful.

The coming of our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is not a long drawn event, it will happen in a twinkle.

Please watch faithfully.

The coming of Jesus is the greatest event in the world.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Matthew 24:30b
:and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The next prophecy to be fulfilled is this one, the coming of the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Vs 30b and 31 are saying the same thing; the coming of Jesus is the regathering of the church from one end of the earth to another, and it will end in the twinkling of an eye.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Matthew 24:30
[b]And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:
and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.[/b]

Prophecy is unraveling right before our very eyes. The latest prophecy that has now been unraveled is the sign of the son of man in heaven

Revelations 12:1 -2
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

The sign of Jesus the Son of God has appeared in heaven; in the stars. The sign appeared on the 23rd of September.

The woman clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet is Israel
Upon her head a crown of 12 stars, these are the 12 tribes of Israel

This woman has successfully delivered her man child, the child who will rule the the earth with a rod of iron. When he first came, he had to be caught up into the heavens, into the throne of God. It was not time for his rulership/kingdom to begin at that time

Now he has come back to rule and reign over everything
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

August 21, this sign was fulfilled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.