Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter (1245 Views)

I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day / Her Husband To Be Is A Groom By Day,love-vendor By Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by CEO1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
A bride’s childhood dream of arriving at her wedding by helicopter ended in tragedy when it crashed just a mile from the venue.

Rosemere do Nascimento Silva, 32, had planned to surprise her fiancé Udirley Damasceno and 300 guests by swooping in to their reception in a rural area on the outskirts of Sao Paulo in Brazil.

But in an horrendous twist of fate, the aircraft crashed en route to the venue, killing the bride-to-be, her brother, the pilot and a photographer who was six-months-pregnant.
Mr Damasceno was left waiting at the altar, unaware of what his fiancée was planning to do, or of the tragic consequences.
Police and air crash investigators are now trying to establish what caused the crash.

They are looking into reports that it might have hit a tree during bad visibility with rain, fog and cloud.

The accident was only discovered when he realised the helicopter did not arrive at a nearby football field.
He made a phone call which confirmed it had taken off as planned.

They were later told a plane had crashed nearby but at first thought it was an unconnected incident.

The distraught bridegroom was told the news at the altar by the pastor and was said to have gone into total shock.
There were 300 guests at the wedding but only about six of them knew about the surprise.

The National Civil Aviation Agency has indicated that the aircraft permission to fly until February 1, 2017 with a capacity of three people without counting the pilot.
The helicopter, a Robinson 44, crashed about a mile from the wedding venue in a forest area near a main road.

Eight fire engines rushed to the scene but nothing could be done to save the four occupants.

The journey would have taken just 15 minutes.

http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2016/12/bride-planned-to-surprise-groom-by.html

Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by herzern1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2016

Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by stexsy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Village witches at work..
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Really sad sad wetin happen to the party rice

Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by Franky826: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
cry cry

This one too much na haba!
Just how on earth should someone's happiest day turn around and be his saddest.

R.I.P
Groom may God console you and your family and the Bride's as well

1 Like

Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by dikerebel(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
t
sweetjude:
the DAY you go die eh, the kind of rice weh i go eat for your burial, you go deh inside casket deh hiss.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by Michelle55: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
dikerebel:
t the DAY you go die eh, the kind of rice weh i go eat for your burial, you go deh inside casket deh hiss.
Lolzzz,u no go kill me wit laugh oh.. Chai, u wicked aswear.. Hehehehe
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by Nutase: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
cry
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by queencalipso(f): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ohh no!!! What a tragedy...

May our happiest moment not become our worst in Jesus name amen..

Rip to the bride cry
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
dikerebel:
t the DAY you go die eh, the kind of rice weh i go eat for your burial, you go deh inside casket deh hiss.
spare parts moniker cheesy
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by chocodaviva(f): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
dikerebel:

epic response and I will be on standby wit Rapid Respond Squard incase of over feeding or food poisoning Lokz
ur comment made my day
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by seunny4lif(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
This is serious oooh shocked shocked shocked
Nawa sad sad cry cry
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by EWAagoyin(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
aiye o

Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
chocodaviva:

epic response and I will be on standby wit Rapid Respond Squard incase of over feeding or food poisoning Lokz
ur comment made my day
angry angry
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by olasaad(f): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
hmmm see them jeun ko ku. kukuma tell them to import the rice to Nigeria
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by Icansing: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Source mumu op
Re: Bride Planned To Surprise Groom By Arriving Via Helicopter... But The Helicopter by 7footre(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
dikerebel:

LMAO!!!!! This rebuttal is an uppercut that can land someone in the emergency room!!!!
Nice response bro

Sincere condolence to the bereaved. Such a sad tale

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ What We U Do If U Are The One? / Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.