Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . (17492 Views)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2019
A woman who visited her boyfriend's house unannounced to surprise him on his birthday has been left with a shocker.

A heartbroken woman has narrated the shock she got after trying to surprise her boyfriend on his birthday by visiting his house unannounced.

Read the post shared by relationship expert, Cynthia Valerian Raphaels:

Good afternoon ma. How is work and family? I need advise ma. Please hide my id .Something happened in my relationship last month like Saturday of last month. This is a man that knows my family and we are planning to marry by Easter next year. My boyfriends birthday was last Saturday of August. I decided to surprise him, packed my bags to go visit him to sleep over. I didn't tell him I was coming.

I left on Friday When I got to the house because I have my own keys, I got there around 2:30pm, I even stopped by the market to buy soup and stew items, got to the house, opened the entrance with my keys and first went to the kitchen to drop the food stuffs I bought . Meanwhile I have been discussing with him about his birthday will be, so he told me on that day, he will come and take me out.

That was our agreement . So I didn't tell him I was planning something else. When I dropped the stuff at the kitchen, I took my bags to the room, met a lady lying down, sleeping with just bra and short in his bedroom. The sound of my shoes woke her up and she asked me who am I, how did I get in?

I introduced myself and she laughed and told me that I should stop joking. She quickly went to where she was charging her phone to call him. That a girl came and was telling her they are dating. The phone was on speak out. He told her that the girl must be mad,that he has no other woman except her. That he is busy at work and will call her later. He dropped the call and I had to dial his number, he picked and I asked him what he just said some seconds ago, he started asking if I am the one, that why didn't I call him. I cut off.

I left with my bag, I didn't go with the food stuff again. He kept calling but I blocked off his lines and blocked him on WhatsApp and on Facebook. He started calling with another number, but got tired to call and stopped. Three years of my relationship him. Even that evening, he drove down to my house but I left to my friends place to cool off.

On Sunday he came again to my friends house but she asked him out . He has visited my work place like three times but I don't want to see him. He said the girl is his ex that doesn't want him to be. That she came to his house so late at night on Thursday and he allowed her to stay, that she came from east. He even said the girl left his house that day.

I don't know what to believe anymore. I love this guy ma'am, I really love him, he loves me but I am confused. He has called my mother to apologize to her, my mum has called me to forgive him, even his sisters are calling me. I am 32 years, he is 35 years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Homeboiy: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Super story

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by ZiriMane(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2019
save your head first o...
if u don't want to end up saying "I saw the signs, had I known" pls woman run.

he clearly has a thing for the other lady, you heard it yourself on phone no be say na reported speech.

avoid that life of depression now, avoid that life of divorce now, avoid that life of STD now.
a man May change and he may not but signs don't lie

15 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by jospepper(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Cheating is a bad thing in any relationship. Don't overstress your self emotionally, I know it's not going to be easy .That guy fall hand Sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by kestolove95(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Mtseew at 32 u are not married and u are forming breakup nonsense, by d way y did u visit without prior notice? U caused it

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by excessmon(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2019
I don’t expect a lady given birth to I. 1995 to have a better thinking faculty
kestolove95:
Mtseew at 32 u are not married and u are forming breakup nonsense, by d way y did u visit without prior notice? U caused it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by kheny12(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Aunty at 32 years,you are still doing boyfriend and Girlfriend things.When your mate have given birth to 6 children in port Harcourt according to characteristic tacha. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Lonelypacifist6: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Abort mission, i repeat Abort mission, code black. he's a cheating nigger with the possibility of infecting you with a disease Report to base for proper re-orientation Over and out.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Peterosky(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2019
Any lady quitting a relationship because of a cheating boy friend is the highest joke of the Century. Almost every man cheat.The major fact that this guy has been every where begging means he is deeply in love with you. I know it's painful, but moving to another man is not a guarantee that you get a better relationship. If he loves,respect, values and gives you attention, then, that's your man not minding whether the cheats or not.Go back to your proposed husband mbok.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by nicepoker101(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2019
I don't even know the benefits of a relationship that will still lead to breakup or divorce. Grab all you can in life. And give nothing back.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Kaycee54321(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Peterosky:
Any lady quitting a relationship because of a cheating boy friend is the highest joke of the Century. Almost every man cheat.The major fact that this guy has been every where begging means he is deeply in love with you. I know it's painful, but moving to another man is not a guarantee that you get a better relationship. If he loves,respect, values and gives you attention, then, that's your man not minding whether the cheats or not.Go back to your proposed husband mbok.

Hope you will say the same thing to yourself if your fiancee does same to you?

18 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Emilycp(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yugoteey2k:
A woman who visited her boyfriend's house unannounced to surprise him on his birthday has been left with a shocker.

A heartbroken woman has narrated the shock she got after trying to surprise her boyfriend on his birthday by visiting his house unannounced.

Good afternoon ma. How is work and family? I need advise ma. Please hide my id .Something happened in my relationship last month like Saturday of last month. This is a man that knows my family and we are planning to marry by Easter next year. My boyfriends birthday was last Saturday of August. I decided to surprise him, packed my bags to go visit him to sleep over. I didn't tell him I was coming.

I left on Friday When I got to the house because I have my own keys, I got there around 2:30pm, I even stopped by the market to buy soup and stew items, got to the house, opened the entrance with my keys and first went to the kitchen to drop the food stuffs I bought . Meanwhile I have been discussing with him about his birthday will be, so he told me on that day, he will come and take me out.

That was our agreement . So I didn't tell him I was planning something else. When I dropped the stuff at the kitchen, I took my bags to the room, met a lady lying down, sleeping with just bra and short in his bedroom. The sound of my shoes woke her up and she asked me who am I, how did I get in?

I introduced myself and she laughed and told me that I should stop joking. She quickly went to where she was charging her phone to call him. That a girl came and was telling her they are dating. The phone was on speak out. He told her that the girl must be mad,that he has no other woman except her. That he is busy at work and will call her later. He dropped the call and I had to dial his number, he picked and I asked him what he just said some seconds ago, he started asking if I am the one, that why didn't I call him. I cut off.

I left with my bag, I didn't go with the food stuff again. He kept calling but I blocked off his lines and blocked him on WhatsApp and on Facebook. He started calling with another number, but got tired to call and stopped. Three years of my relationship him. Even that evening, he drove down to my house but I left to my friends place to cool off.

On Sunday he came again to my friends house but she asked him out . He has visited my work place like three times but I don't want to see him. He said the girl is his ex that doesn't want him to be. That she came to his house so late at night on Thursday and he allowed her to stay, that she came from east. He even said the girl left his house that day.

I don't know what to believe anymore. I love this guy ma'am, I really love him, he loves me but I am confused. He has called my mother to apologize to her, my mum has called me to forgive him, even his sisters are calling me. I am 32 years, he is 35 years
okay lets agree that he loves you. Why is his ex in the bedroom, do like him having a sex mate, don't you know that once a soldier is still a soldier?. You want to end up in polygamy? Remember he told the ex on phone that he has no other girl but she, still you are there.

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by faithfull18(f): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
kheny12:
Aunty at 32 years,you are still doing boyfriend and Girlfriend things.When your mate have given birth to 6 children in port Harcourt according to characteristic tacha. grin
What's this one saying now? That's how you people put unnecessary pressure on ladies and they end up in bad marriages.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by faithfull18(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Peterosky:
What kind of talk is this, I hope you say the same for your fiancée.

Cheating is not the exclusive preserve of any gender, take note.

9 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Florblu(f): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:

But sense eludes you sha

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Nooneonline(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
U wanted to surprise someone, instead u got the surprise of ur life. Lol its just a case of the hunter getting hunted. Move on o biko. Even if u guys get back together there will be no trust anymore.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
He is just a boyfriend, what does she expect?
I guess it's the turn of men are scum now. cheesy
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by kheny12(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
faithfull18:

What's this one saying now? That's how you people put unnecessary pressure on ladies and they end up in bad marriages.
Am just joking,don't take it personal

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by genitori(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yugoteey2k:

If all you said is true, accept him back. For him to have gone that length shows he still loves you.
Besides, you don't have time on ur side; everyone has a past.

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Funmmyastic: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
If I were the lady I will not hesitate to let go of the relationship.If he is cheating during courtship,what's the probability that he would be faithful in the marriage?

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Deckline(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmm hmmm mmm mmm mmmm. This is super story A life of strife and sorrows
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by khiaa(f): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:

It's because of women like you who blames a man's woman for his cheating. For these two reasons she had every right to visit him unannounced.

1. They are engaged

2. He gave her the keys to his place which means she is free to enter his home unannounced.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by khiaa(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Abort mission, i repeat Abort mission, code black. he's a cheating nigger with the possibility of infecting you with a disease Report to base for proper re-orientation Over and out.

Stop using that N word it's so disrespectful.

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by drmikeadams(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin grin. Evening news p........
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by kestolove95(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
khiaa:

It's because of women like you who blames a man's woman for his cheating. For these two reasons she had every right to visit him unannounced.

1. They are engaged

2. He gave her the keys to his place which means she is free to enter his home unannounced.
stop supporting her cox she is a lady like us, she bleeped up big time, visiting guys without notice is intruding

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by iloksn(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
See your life now grin you should have called before the journey, anyways what is my own self
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
He loves you Seems people don't understand what love means these days.

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
iloksn:
See your life now grin you should have called before the journey, anyways what is my own self
She has a key and they are supposedly in a serious relationship.

4 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by khiaa(f): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:
stop supporting her cox she is a lady like us, she bleeped up big time, visiting guys without notice is intruding

If it we're the other way around I would support the man because it was wrong and stupid to cheat on someone you are engaged to and give them a key to your place. The blame goes to the stupid cheating idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by Oyiboman69: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yugoteey2k:

I don't know what to believe anymore. I love this guy ma'am, I really love him, he loves me but I am confused. He has called my mother to apologize to her, my mum has called me to forgive him, even his sisters are calling me. I am 32 years, he is 35 years na me go still take you out for my birthday?
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Peterosky:
words of wisdom.
Abasi odiong fi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Definition Of A Wife Material / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.