Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buhari Gets Date To Present 2017 Budget To National assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets Date To Present 2017 Budget To National assembly (644 Views)

Buhari Gets Upper Hand In Senate Confirmation Battle / Aisha Buhari Gets United Nations Ambassadorial Job / Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Gets Date To Present 2017 Budget To National assembly by deantimes(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari is to present the 2017 Budget to the National Assembly on December 14, 2016.

The date was announced at the Senate plenary on Tuesday.

This was sequel to a letter sent by President Buhari to the National Assembly.

There has been altercation between the Executive and the Legislature over the presentation of the Budget.

Both arms have been blaming each other over the delay in the presentation of the Budget.

The Budget is usually presented to the Joint Session of the National Assembly.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/12/buhari-gets-date-to-present-2017-budget-to-national-assembly/

Re: Buhari Gets Date To Present 2017 Budget To National assembly by dikerebel(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
y
Re: Buhari Gets Date To Present 2017 Budget To National assembly by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
There is no tangible impact of how the #7trillion 2016 budget is expended on.Now they want to sign another wasteful budget.
Re: Buhari Gets Date To Present 2017 Budget To National assembly by Heterodox(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Budget or no budget I get paid daily. You check my signature for more info.
Re: Buhari Gets Date To Present 2017 Budget To National assembly by Atiku2019: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
New Budget?

Well More injections like the pic below.... cry cry cry

Well 2yrs & 3months from now till 2019 when the worst President in Africa will be Humiliated at the polls.

Re: Buhari Gets Date To Present 2017 Budget To National assembly by Franky826: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Some countries do not spend half of our yearly budget and yet they are doing way better. Ghana and Rwanda are examples.

Rwanda after the 1994 genocide have really picked up. Nigeria is still experimenting with Biafra civil war and the dictators that have ruled us ever since.

Good leaders thrive amidst difficulties

I have proof MALAYSIA.

And then my Ghanaian friends be like 'Oh we envy Nigerians' am like don't go there my brother

BUBU do the same mbok

Re: Buhari Gets Date To Present 2017 Budget To National assembly by angeltolly(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
The budget padding crew are also getting ready cool

(1) (Reply)

What Has Gone Wrong For President Buhari? / Why Is Buhari Frowning At Illegal Emmigration Of Nigerians? / Abia Governor Spends 1billion NAIRA To Impeach Speaker As Workers Starve To Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.