Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly (56108 Views)

Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Senator Abubakar Kyari Wears Military Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by leeyongcho(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fayose my nigga. always difference from his action and opinions
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by gulfer: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
So, na budget they use pen and paper write hin dey present I SMH for these Ekiti people o

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by electrokcoi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
if na me wear this tin now, one aboki go carry Ak47 begin harass me
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by simplyhonest(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
fayose and news...... I Don tire
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by AlphaCentauri: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
electrokcoi:
level pass level. .
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by aresa: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
This is a state with zero natural resources and little or no meaningful IGR and totally dependent of dwindling FG allocation and bailouts talking about N93 billion budget even though it's still a very poor state budget that really can not do anything beyond salary payments and minor road fixes here and there so where exactly is he going to get N93 billion from?

Of course this budget is just a show budget that's not rooted in reality and income..
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by akin33(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hope he added stomach infrastructure and Ponmo?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by aresa: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:
grin grin grin. NGN93.55 Billion

This is laughable!

Fayose must be high to have proposed such

What's laughable here is the fact that even his FG allocations is still not up to the still meager budget...
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by Mysticluv(f): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri! grin
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by krasican(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
opethom:
if this man contest against Buhari, belive me[color=#000000] is gonna win [/color]

for una compound abi undecided undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by Martinola(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:
Make this dude cross Ekiti with that attire, he go too set for am. He can just start with Abuja and Kaduna.

Frog jump go too gum am...... soldier no know immunity o....highest, they will say unknown soldiers
Hmmm....
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by godunia(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
It's good to note that this guy's tenure will end before Buhari. I de wait
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by Rad1cal: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII post=51687486[s:
]Make this dude cross Ekiti with that attire, he go too set for am. He can just start with Abuja and Kaduna.

Frog jump go too gum am...... soldier no know immunity o....highest, they will say unknown soldiers[/s]

Dem no born their mama well.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by agboty(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
opethom:
if this man contest against Buhari, belive me is gonna win
Be deceiving yourself and continue to celebrate crudeness and mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by Maydfourth: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Unserious Governor...
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by Rad1cal: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
aresa:
[s]This is a state with zero natural resources and little or no meaningful IGR and totally dependent of dwindling FG allocation and bailouts talking about N93 billion budget even though it's still a very poor state budget that really can not do anything beyond salary payments and minor road fixes here and there so where exactly is he going to get N93 billion from?

Of course this budget is just a show budget that's not rooted in reality and income..[/s]

Shameless hateful Afonja.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by dee02(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
opethom:
Compound foooollll grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by curvilicious: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Operation thunderstorm come see Fayose o.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by SycophanticGoat: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
okasebe:
Fayose is greater than ojukwu

Agreed, he's greater than Ojukwu, Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu, all Oba and Obi, and Oduduwa combined... cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by IVORY2009(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
madridguy:
Ok

Soldier to soldier grin grin
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by IamThrive(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
He is really talking to someone but indirectly.

The person should use his dauralistic tongue to count his teeth.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:
Make this dude cross Ekiti with that attire, he go too set for am. He can just start with Abuja and Kaduna.

Frog jump go too gum am...... soldier no know immunity o....highest, they will say unknown soldiers
fashola As gov once arrested a colonel, governor is very powerful when in office, if he's travelling to anywhere in nigeria, soldiers can never stop his convoy in the 1st place
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by paradigmshift(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:

who tell you that one. if you get money, you go wear am enter base....
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by ephz(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oshoko, Irunmole wey dey chop Chinese rice. He don present hiim state budget to d state house of representathieves.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fayose is a scam. Presenting 2 page budget.
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by Sleekbabz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
this nigga wearing yeezys

That's a louboutin i think
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by Igbunu4: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
okasebe:
Why are you stupid?
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by DCONE1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Scream:
Where are those soldiers that harass people for wearing something that looks like this?
. They are givivng him time to misbehave..:let him enjoy immunity....when he commot for governor dem Go interogate am .
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by juman(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
okasebe:

grin
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by DCONE1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
electrokcoi:
They are givivng him time to misbehave..:let him enjoy immunity....when he commot for governor dem Go interogate am .
Re: Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly by BlueRayDick: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
opethom:
He will only win in Anambra and amelika

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.