Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Please Help I Am Not Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Am Not Normal (1044 Views)

Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] / Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Am Not Normal by Newbeginnings(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
I have big dreams, big plans backed by great ideas, I have started putting my imaginations into action. I have started changing the course of time, started creating my mark in history..

These dreams are so big so great, I don't even think small like most people do, I don't just think of waiting and complaining till a Messiah comes and save me from economic distress..

No I am an achiever, a box of knowledge, of timber and calibre like no other, I am the pin point of excellence and this is not what I look into the mirror and say to myself everyday, NO this is what my heart says to me every minute, because one thing about great people is that it is not your physical appearance that matter or what you reflect, instead it is your mental ability that matters, what your minds thinks and what you effect and represent..

With all this knowledge I don't think, I am normal. I need someone to share it with so that finally when I am sitting on the throne I won't sit alone, If you wanna be that person just follow me here on nairaland and I will follow you back..

Stay Healthy Stay Wise
Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin
Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Teniolasmart: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
for ur plastic mind................u be baller..........................................just gerraoutofhere man

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Across every vales and plains, there are many a man who have dreamed mightier dreams and seen grandier visions, they end up as rich as a fat church rat.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Fidelismaria: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Newbeginnings(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Teniolasmart:
for ur plastic mind................u be baller..........................................just gerraoutofhere man

Oh how are you?
a perfect day today isnt it..

If you loved the post remember to follow me for more touching posts..

Stay Healthy Stay Wise
Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Newbeginnings(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Brigham:
Across every vales and plains, there are many a man who have dreamed mightier dreams and seen grandier visions, they end up as rich as a fat church rat.

That is why it is called life because many are called and few are chosen... so many a man where meant to fail because of their inadequacies so that a few will rise..

The road to riches has never been clearer, if you choose nay then simply stay healthy stay wise
Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Oh how are you? a perfect day today isnt it..
Stay Healthy Stay Wise
Lol... Nice dismissal grin
Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by mofeoluwadassah: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
K
Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Teniolasmart: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Oh how are you? a perfect day today isnt it..
Stay Healthy Stay Wise
just go
Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Newbeginnings:

That is why it is called life because many are called and few are chosen... so many a man where meant to fail because of their inadequacies so that a few will rise..

The road to riches has never been clearer, if you choose nay then simply stay healthy stay wise
If they were meant to fail, what makes you think you're meant to succeed.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Normal by Newbeginnings(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Brigham:

If they were meant to fail, what makes you think you're meant to succeed.

Because I posses all their inadequacies

(1) (Reply)

I Envy Black Beauty Who Don't Bleach"read The Story Of Sarah / Age In A Relationship / Man Masturbates In Front Of Benin Female Hostel, Threatens To Rape Them (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.