Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? (2803 Views)

Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by meekyrozzay: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
I just get tired recently even with respect to my gf always asking me to give her a thousand Naira before i leave the house, she said this involves her feeding and miscellaneous expenses. i just feel it's better to quit because she's so lazy and ain't working and she takes all my hustles and struggles. Please what do i do?

#PALMGOSSIP

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by ikp120(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bro give her times 2 na wink tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Pepperdino(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na u sabi
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by airminem(f): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
I think you should not QUIT!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dunno why I find this funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Double the amount. Fool.

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by daewoorazer(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
But that's too little...

As the ATM dat u are!
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by yomi007k(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin

Pele ooo
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Melahou(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
since you allowed her to stay with you
i guess she wants you to be paying her SALARY.

Just calculate 1k multiply by 30days
she`s not working but she works inside your room grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin

What can u buy for 1k? Maybe a crisps and soda? undecided
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2016

wow so guys like this still exist undecided
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by dee02(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
meekyrozzay:
I just get tired recently even with respect to my gf always asking me to give her a thousand Naira before i leave the house, she said this involves her feeding and miscellaneous expenses. i just feel it's better to quit because she's so lazy and ain't working and she takes all my hustles and struggles. Please what do i do?
Your girl wants 5 or 7k per week for feeding and you brought that to Nairaland?
You should be ashamed of yourself, brainless twerp!

10 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by madridguy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
If you have the money bro, please continue giving her cos no one knows tomorrow.

meekyrozzay:
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
A bro shall do anything to make his girlfriend happy.

She's asking for 1k and its painin Yu? Lol... Yu neva chi chum chin

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by randomShek: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
meekyrozzay:
If you plan on taking it to marriage, carry on. If not, *run*
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by MrCork: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
meekyrozzay:

..is she lightskin or Dakskin? angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by FreeSpirited: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
U want to fvck everyday for free?.That's the bill per day now...and I guess that's the average price out there.....won't she eat? won't she buy credit? won't she buy cream and look good for you.....Maybe u prefer pounding a dirty pvssy

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Mikylopez(f): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
ion like girls who lazy around and also op jes 1k and u are ranting? haba!
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by jamalnation(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Don't Quit
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Ifakiland(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Op if u were my son (of which u can Neva be) I'll donate ur organs to charity....while ur brain to a vet teaching hospital

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nutase: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
airminem:
seconded
QueenSuccubus:
grin
What can u buy for 1k? Maybe a crisps and soda? undecided
abi o.
Masikay:

help me ask am o.
Mikylopez:
grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by LordPherule(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
meekyrozzay:

I won't advise you to quit yet, reason, study her. How she spend the 1k daily, thou 1k is not standard for normal living unless one would manage and forgo some for one. W.r.t. your post, you said 1k is for feeding and miscellaneous item; oh Sir, that's not lavish. I don't know the level of her background.

Question: NOT WORKING! Is that her resolution to stay at home?
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why is she living with you?, is she an orphan?. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by eezeribe(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
meekyrozzay:

Bro... Leave that hungry girl... The worst thing a young hard working man can do for himself is to date a jobless girl...
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by tee59(f): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why d complaint? Did u not kno she has no job b4 lvn 2geda? U encouraged her lazy ass now. But why is ur girlfriend not working? Why not get her a job or she just decided not to work at all? I wonder wat dese lazy ladies get by not working and earn their monies themselves. Dey wil now depends on guys to foot their bills, evn ordinary sanitary pad dey can't buy 4 demslvs. Ladies respect urselves. Men are not burdens bearers but only Jesus Christ.
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by kaziblake(f): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
meekyrozzay:
Why is she living with you?
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Splinz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mikylopez:

Masikay:

dee02:

Your girl wants 5 or 7k per week for feeding and you brought that to Nairaland?
You should be ashamed of yourself, brainless twerp!

airminem:

Op, behold your enemies above, which have been revealed to you this day...

They're hell bent on sending you back to your village.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Splinz(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
Why is she living with you?, is she an orphan?. cheesy

Nope. Her papa house was struck by thunder... cheesy
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Splinz:

Nope. Her papa house was struck by thunder... cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Crazy relationship mehn!.
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
the girl will chop u dry,date a self dependent woman.
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
abeg VEX....MK AM 2k!!!
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Dajugba: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
meekyrozzay:

Don't quit. Rather teach her how to become financially stable by helping her plan her life also as you make progress.
Not doing so is the reason many Nigerian men complain thier fiancee or wife is not supportive financially. Women naturally need someone to help them plan their way to sustain life growth; educated or not. So rather than giving her 1k daily ask her what she can do that would generate minimum of 1k daily and ensure to contribute to her. If she is educated, then let her invest pertaining to what is related to her field
of study or something worth investing on. Mean while if she is the type that only want to spend without planning how to save and invest; quite giving her money and make it known why you won't give her money. Simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Crush wednesday / Man Shares Story Of A Lady Who Was Ravished By A Body Scammer In Lagos State / 10 Ways To Make Your Partner Love You Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.