Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? (2820 Views)

Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by labanj1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
I don too laff. Meanwhile dollar don increase, so U gat to increase upkeep money too. U kno waram saying.
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by aszunky: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
wen u are not ready y living a couple's life?
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Franky826: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Don't just quit learn from this guy below!!!

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by meekyrozzay: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2016
MrCork:

..is she lightskin or Dakskin? angry

dark skin
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by MrCork: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
meekyrozzay:

dark skin

..SEND HER PACKING! ! angry
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2016
U mean u are neither financially stable nor married to d lady and yet u carry d lady I mean the liability put for house.don't know y some guys just like complicating their lives.
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by cyberguy72(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
westerk:
U mean u are neither financially stable nor married to d lady and yet u carry d lady I mean the liability put for house.don't know y some guys just like complicating their lives.
Nna mehn .........free puci na
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Are you meedot.2? Please advice smiley
MrCork:

..SEND HER PACKING! ! angry
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by DipoDee: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Splinz:

Nope. Her papa house was struck by thunder... cheesy

lolgrin

Thunder should fire boys who can house a punny they haven't paid bride price on but can't give 1k to take care of such punny.

or may be the gal wants to get her bride price in instalments cheesy
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by dabrightt: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
airminem:
I think you should not QUIT!
say the truth just as if he was to be ur blood broda
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by dabrightt: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
U want to fvck everyday for free?.That's the bill per day now...and I guess that's the average price out there.....won't she eat? won't she buy credit? won't she buy cream and look good for you.....Maybe u prefer pounding a dirty pvssy
u must have been given ur girlfriend 4k daily
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Marverick(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=meekyrozzay post=51688399]I just get tired recently even with respect to my gf always asking me to give her a thousand Naira before i leave the house, she said this involves her feeding and miscellaneous expenses. i just feel it's better to quit because she's so lazy and ain't working and she takes all my hustles and struggles. Please what do i do?

Dump her lazy ass apart from the free sex and Maybe the food which am sure you can make yourself she is practically useless undecided
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by dabrightt: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
U want to fvck everyday for free?.That's the bill per day now...and I guess that's the average price out there.....won't she eat? won't she buy credit? won't she buy cream and look good for you.....Maybe u prefer pounding a dirty pvssy
u must have been given ur g frnd 4k per day
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by dabrightt: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Reward of free and cheap sex...continue paying at least if u go to asewo house or u carry olosho u will pay.....signs of illiteracy
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
finish Wat you've started o
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by FreeSpirited: 7:02am On Dec 08, 2016
dabrightt:
u must have been given ur g frnd 4k per day
Baba give her......its obvious u can afford it
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by adegeye38(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2016

Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by dabrightt: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Baba give her......its obvious u can afford it
You know wetin she go take save ur name A T M 9 that your name
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by brownhawk: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Masikay:
A bro shall do anything to make his girlfriend happy.

She's asking for 1k and its painin Yu? Lol... Yu neva chi chum chin
anything to make her happy? even at his own expense? what's the assurance she's gonna worth it apart from the hole BTW her legs that she boasts about?
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
brownhawk:
anything to make her happy? even at his own expense? what's the assurance she's gonna worth it apart from the hole BTW her legs that she boasts about?

Is giving her 1k that hard?
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by brownhawk: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
FreeSpirited:
if that's the case then she should document the fact that she's solely my property and pet
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by brownhawk: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Masikay:

Is giving her 1k that hard?
is getting a job and working that hard? I can give my child 1k everyday cos he's my future but to give, 1k to a full grown adult who's not liable to stay for ever is inadvisable 1k is, 30k per month. wife I can give, gf hell no
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
brownhawk:
is getting a job and working that hard? I can give my child 1k everyday cos he's my future but to give, 1k to a full grown adult who's not liable to stay for ever is inadvisable 1k is, 30k per month. wife I can give, gf hell no

She's living in the guy's house. No doubt she's performing wifely duties.
Re: My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? by brownhawk: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Masikay:

She's living in the guy's house. No doubt she's performing wifely duties.
well that's op problem.still all these shouldn't compel a man to bear his woman's burden unnecessarily..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Number Of 'MENTIONS' I Got In Less Than 28hrs / Truth Or Dare: He Dared Me To Have Sex With Him, Now I'm Pregnant - Lady Cry Out / What I Did When A Lady I Invited On A Date Came With Her Friend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.