Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? (10344 Views)

Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion / Arguments Against Intelligent Design / Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You mean it is wrong for God who gave them life to take it back for whatever reason ?
Yes, it is wrong to kill children... It doesn't matter who you are or what you have done, u shouldn't kill children... If this was not in your bible but in another religion's book, u would condemn it too... Ur sense of judgment is beclouded by your commitment to your religion.. Killing of children is wrong, I don't believe it really happened though but the fact that this is the type of God the bible portrays just makes Christianity distasteful...
And why not a peaceful death... Why must they die gruesomely by the hands of bears
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Yes, it is wrong to kill children... It doesn't matter who you are or what you have done, u shouldn't kill children... If this was not in your bible but in another religion's book, u would condemn it too... Ur sense of judgment is beclouded by your commitment to your religion.. Killing of children is wrong, I don't believe it really happened though but the fact that this is the type of God the bible portrays just makes Christianity distasteful...
And why not a peaceful death... Why must they die gruesomely by the hands of bears

Death is death no matter how it comes . God Himself was brutally beaten and hanged on the cross to die a slow painful death like a common thief . Why didn't God choose a natural death when he incarnated as Christ ? God's disciples and followers were also brutally murdered .

Stop the appeal to emotions in your arguments .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Death is death no matter how it comes . God Himself was brutally beaten and hanged on the cross to die a slow painful death like a common thief . Why didn't God choose a natural death when he incarnated as Christ ? God's disciples and followers were also brutally murdered .

Thats always their tactic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Thats always their tactic

Fallacious reasoning anyway . So its illogical .

At least we understand why - https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Do you believe in God? NO

Do you believe God exists? NO

So why are you offended at what a God you do not believe He exists did?

undecided undecided
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Again you are making things up as you go along. Now you are switching to the 42 Lads and not Children.

Let me even ask your supposed logical mind a question.

The bible says 2 she bears came out and went for these 42 lads right? They were not Children. The translation says Juveniles and those are Lads or rightly put teenagers.

You actually believe 2 she bears would come at 42 young lads and they would stand there watching and waiting for the bears to kill them? I mean they would stand there and wait for their own turn to die? So what happened to the flight instinct which is most appropriate?

The Bible said they were split. This means they were scattered and not killed. The interpretation says SPLIT. So i do not know where you got yours from.

Now to the top i have asked you repeatedly, does being perfect mean you cannot create imperfection?

You were asked to define ALMIGHTY and you said one who can do anything, anytime and anyhow yet you ask this question?

If God is Almighty and PERFECT as you put it then how is it that in his Almighty nature he cannot yet create imperfection for a conclusive perfect purpose?

Elisha left Jericho to go to Bethel, and on the way some boys came out of a town and made fun of him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they shouted.

24 Elisha turned around, glared at them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys to pieces.
Start rewriting bible again, u hear?...
1. This version says boys, amplified also says boys... But to you, lads cannot mean children, shey?? And if they were teenagers, it was right to kill them
2. And they didn't stand and look, they actually ran... That's why only 42 OF them were killed, read your bible, it says OF them...
3. And it didn't scatter them , it tore them to pieces.. Maybe u should create your own version of the bible...
And I brought in this issue because we were trying to reconcile the good and all powerful properties of God when I remembered that God is not even good in the first place
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Elisha left Jericho to go to Bethel, and on the way some boys came out of a town and made fun of him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they shouted.

24 Elisha turned around, glared at them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys to pieces.
Start rewriting bible again, u hear?...
1. This version says boys, amplified also says boys... But to you, lads cannot mean children, shey?? And if they were teenagers, it was right to kill them
2. And they didn't stand and look, they actually ran... That's why only 42 OF them were killed, read your bible, it says OF them...
3. And it didn't scatter them , it tore them to pieces.. Maybe u should create your own version of the bible...
And I brought in this issue because we were trying to reconcile the good and all powerful properties of God when I remembered that God is not even good in the first place

sigh and smh is what is apt at this point.

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

undecided undecided
Am offended that this is the person being presented to Christians as their role model... If Christians decide to start killing like their God, I will be affected..
Also, I care about the morality of people around me. Am offended that these stories portrayed as true is how a good god is presented... It's this kind of stories that gave the catholic church the mind to look when Jews were being tortured and killed
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Death is death... So Jesus was beaten to death so it's perfectly okay if children are torn to pieces by wild animals?? If u are not bothered about this type of God, either real or imagined, then u can also throw children to wild animals?? Or can't you??
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Am offended that this is the person being presented to Christians as their role model... If Christians decide to start killing like their God, I will be affected..
Also, I care about the morality of people around me. Am offended that these stories portrayed as true is how a good god is presented... It's this kind of stories that gave the catholic church the mind to look when Jews were being tortured and killed

What about the atheist murderers ? Who did they kill like ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Death is death... So Jesus was beaten to death so it's perfectly okay if children are torn to pieces by wild animals?? If u are not bothered about this type of God, either real or imagined, then u can also throw children to wild animals?? Or can't you??

You never ever grasp a point . Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Oga how many people have Christians killed? Is there anywhere in the new testament that Christians are commanded to kill? Why worry over the non existent ?

Rather worry about yourself. If you say you are worried about the God presented to Christians this means that in some way you believe this God is real.

You should rather worry about the Democide carried out by the 52 most infamous Atheists of all time. Democide includes genocide, politicide and mass murder.

In the history of the world till date those 52 Atheists killed the most people and nobody, no religion has been able to overtake them. That should be your worry.

Christianity is not your property or making to be worried about. You are an Atheist so worry about Atheism and how to curb the democidal instance i just gave you which even one of you here with the moniker Grizzly.bear is beginning to manifest.
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What about the atheist murders ? Who did they kill like ?
Oh twisting now?? Don't worry,I will twist with u.
The atheist murderers are terrible people, they are murderers who shouldn't be role models for anyone... Can u say the same thing about God?? No, u can't. Whatever he does, he is perfect to you
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Oga how many people have Christians killed? Is there anywhere in the new testament that Christians are commanded to kill? Why worry over the non existent ?

Rather worry about yourself. If you say you are worried about the God presented to Christians this means that in some way you believe this God is real.

You should rather worry about the Democide carried out by the 52 most infamous Atheists of all time. Democide includes genocide, politicide and mass murder.

In the history of the world till date those 52 Atheists killed the most people and nobody, no religion has been able to overtake them. That should be your worry.

Christianity is not your property or making to be worried about. You are an Atheist so worry about Atheism and how to curb the democidal instance i just gave you which even one of you here with the moniker Grizzly.bear is beginning to manifest.
I knew u would try to twist the argument... The 52 atheists are terrible people and should not be emulated by anybody... They are the worst humans ever... Can you say that about your God?? No, your God is perfect...
Am not even an atheist but what I know that the Christian god does not exist and even as an imaginary being he's one of the worst
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Oh twisting now?? Don't worry,I will twist with u.
The atheist murderers are terrible people, they are murderers who shouldn't be role models for anyone... Can u say the same thing about God?? No, u can't. Whatever he does, he is perfect to you

Who were the 52 atheist emulating? You have already been told that you never ever get a point and this is true. You argue blindfolded.
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Who were the 52 atheist emulating? You have already been told that you never ever get a point and this is true. You argue blindfolded.
I already said what they did was bad... I don't know who they emulating but can u say what God did was bad?? Or is it good?? Yes or no will suffice
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Lol . He claimed the Catholic Church emulated God and murdered people , so who were the atheist murderers emulating
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Am feeling so sad right now that two people on this century are trying to justify the murder of 42 children by the hands of wild animals...
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . He claimed the Catholic Church emulated God and murdered people , so who were the atheist murderers emulating

I actually claimed they looked away... Does the murder by the atheist justify the actions of God or the catholic church?? Something like: the atheists murdered therefore there is nothing wrong with God murdering ??
It's a simple question?? God killing 42 children was good or bad??
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Am feeling so sad right now that two people on this century are trying to justify the murder of 42 children by the hands of wild animals...

Feel sad for yourself. God who knows the end from the beginning is justifiable in every way. I am sure you have watched movies where people can time travel and they can go into the future to see the events in the future and they go to the past to try to remedy a future disaster and in their attempt to remedy things they could ensure a child that was born was never born or someone is killed otherwise the person would be disastrous to the future.

I am sure you have watched those. Now imagine God as that x 1000000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Simple Logic . God took the lives he created .

End of argument . Whether you think it is wicked or not , does not mean anything to God . You are a mere mortal who knows too little to judge Him.

Like I said earlier , God Himself was brutally beaten , humiliated and nailed to the cross to die a slow painful death . The point remains that he died .

God allowed such to happen to those teens because they ridiculed Him by mocking His prophet . You know what it means to ridicule or pose any sort of danger to God's very chosen one cry cry .

The wages of sin remains death .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You never ever grasp a point . Never
What's your point exactly... I referred to the death of 42 children killed by God and u referred to the death of Jesus... Why the reference to Jesus?? Plsss answer. No twisting this time ooh
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

End of argument . Whether you think it is wicked or not , does not mean anything to God . You are a mere mortal who knows too little to judge Him.

Like I said earlier , God Himself was brutally beaten , humiliated and nailed to the cross to die a slow painful death . The point remains that he died .

God allowed such to happen to those teens because they ridiculed Him by mocking His prophet . You know what it means to ridicule or pose any sort of danger to God's very chosen one cry cry .

On that front, it is not insignificant that this event happens just outside Bethel, one of the two state-sponsored centers of idolatry (Dan being the other), complete with a golden calf set up by Jeroboam after the kingdoms divided.
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God took the lives he created... So ridiculing God's chosen one is worthy of gruesome deaths?? So u are saying the killing of the 42 children by God was good?? Yes or no
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

On that front, it is not insignificant that this event happens just outside Bethel, one of the two state-sponsored centers of idolatry (Dan being the other), complete with a golden calf set up by Jeroboam after the kingdoms divided.
Yes, and everything u mentioned there easily justifies the killing of those children?? Yes or no
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

God took the lives he created... So ridiculing God's chosen one is worthy of gruesome deaths?? So u are saying the killing of the 42 children by God was good?? Yes or no

You still fail to grasp anything anyone is saying. If you designed and built a robot can it question you when you want to unplug it from electricity or when you wish to take out its hard drive?

You being the creator of the robot know why you want to do this but the robot does not.

If a doctor noticed that your wife was carrying a baby which would not live to see a yr after birth or who would be born with an extreme deformity and the doctor gave you the option of terminating the pregnancy early and this option was backed by law what would you do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

There is one logical fallacy you just committed and I can remember the name , its a deceptive way to draw false conclusions .

One question , was the death of Christ gruesome ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Feel sad for yourself. God who knows the end from the beginning is justifiable in every way. I am sure you have watched movies where people can time travel and they can go into the future to see the events in the future and they go to the past to try to remedy a future disaster and in their attempt to remedy things they could ensure a child that was born was never born or someone is killed otherwise the person would be disastrous to the future.

I am sure you have watched those. Now imagine God as that x 1000000
Oh, the killing of those children is all part of God's grand plan?? And they had to die that particular way for the purpose to be achieved?? God is truly a master planner!! So if a guy tells u he killed 42 children for a grand plan, u will just shake his hands and move on
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

Oh, the killing of those children is all part of God's grand plan?? And they had to die that particular way for the purpose to be achieved?? God is truly a master planner!! So if a guy tells u he killed 42 children for a grand plan, u will just shake his hands and move on

I asked you a question above. Answer it then i will answer this.
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

You still fail to grasp anything anyone is saying. If you designed and built a robot can it question you when you want to unplug it from electricity or when you wish to take out its hard drive?

You being the creator of the robot know why you want to do this but the robot does not.

If a doctor noticed that your wife was carrying a baby which would not live to see a yr after birth or who would be born with an extreme deformity and the doctor gave you the option of terminating the pregnancy early and this option was backed by law what would you do?
So you are comparing children to robots??
And as regards the doctor analogy, if I had the power to rectify the problem and save the wife, I will do that... God has d power to rectify any problem, right?? So why kill if you can rectify the problem?
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
foladara777:

So you are comparing children to robots??
And as regards the doctor analogy, if I had the power to rectify the problem and save the wife, I will do that... God has d power to rectify any problem, right?? So why kill if you can rectify the problem?

I asked you a question as a man and not as God. So answer my question as a man.
Re: Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? by foladara777(m): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is one logical fallacy you just committed and I can remember the name , its a deceptive way to draw false conclusions .

One question , was the death of Christ gruesome ?
Yes... Why??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention / 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) / Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.