Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (55968 Views)

Rant Of A Side Boyfriend / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by klbakare(m): 1:20am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Ha grin
i meant BEFORE u get a boyfriend,when yer just going out on dates (dating)
○○
And volume dating it what we call this in america
have you finally settled for one nigga or u are still spreading your net? Cos am available. Greet this guy for me...eeerrrmmm donaldi trumpu. Tell him I for like join him cabinet but am busy scheming how to remove buhari come 2019
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by wiZbanky(m): 1:22am On Dec 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
grin grin
Most girls know this, and also do have them.
And maybe I'd eventually read that book, cos every girl that has read it swears that there are great lessons to learn from it undecided
so butter u have a side bf? can I join d league btw?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.

Babes just hope for the best and stop twerking mind
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by alen4smith(m): 1:26am On Dec 07, 2016
agbonkamen:
this is a good ideal, just same way car owners has spear tyre grin

agbonkamen:
this is a good ideal, just same way car owners has spear tyre grin
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:30am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Hahaha grin
Is that what u imagined u did?
○○○○
U ran away. U always run away before im done.
I spanked you like a child and I left you to sob and sulk.

I'm +5:00 from your timezone, likely 8.30PM local time. Shouldn't you be helping to fix dinner or something?

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
I spanked you like a child and I left you to sob and sulk.

I'm +5:00 from your timezone, likely 8.30PM local time. Shouldn't you be helping to fix dinner or something?
6:35
○○○○
U ran just when i was about 2 diagnose yer condition
Really sad because u could have gotten the treatment u so badly need

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:43am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
6:35
○○○○
U ran just when i was about 2 diagnose yer condition
Really sad because u could have gotten the treatment u so badly need
You look crazy. Black face with bleach-blonde hair? You look like a frigging voodoo doll! All in a bid to imitate white women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Justbeu(m): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.

********************""""****************

Hey u don't pay back evil for evil... dose tinz do happen to a girl who lost her head. I mean how d hell will u notice a foul play, or suspicious details about ur man and u decide not to correct him or walk away ..hey relax ok..
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 07, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
You look crazy. Black face with bleach-blonde hair? You look like a frigging voodoo doll! All in a bid to imitate white women.
u would claim something stupid like that.
The people of the solomon islands have blonde afros.....naturally.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 07, 2016
klbakare:
have you finally settled for one nigga or u are still spreading your net? Cos am available. Greet this guy for me...eeerrrmmm donaldi trumpu. Tell him I for like join him cabinet but am busy scheming how to remove buhari come 2019
grin ok
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by JesChill(m): 3:25am On Dec 07, 2016
This have a side guy advice is the worst advice I've heard someone give this year.. Firstly you said why do guys cheat? And your solution is for girls to cheat also? Two wrongs baby.... And what if your main guy is "the one" but just before he proposes,he catches you and your side guy..end of story... The thing is we all see bad signs in our relationships,,guys and babes alike....but most of us choose to ignore them because of fear of starting all over...When u choose to remain second fiddle,, you made a choice to be a victim. Its your decision not a anybody's,, I don't like people that come here to act the victim like we all have never had bad relatshionships,, like babes dont cheat too....NNE if u meet the wrong dude, break up and have peace. God gave you a brain for a reason...
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by engrelvis(m): 3:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Laveda:
I can't help but laugh, using Toke's case as a case study. She was aware of his cheating habit.

There's just the truth, having a side guy can't help anything.
Its very hard before you see a girl loving 2guys at a time, except you're telling she should just be flirting with both of them, then fine.

You can't be commited to 2 people at the same time and be focused, truth is, along the line you'll lose interest in one.. We are wired differently, unlike guys, some can't keep 4 and not care..

And you as a girl keeping two, you're gonna be _fucking the both of them right? Let's face it, you're gonna lose at the end, maybe.

Cheating is never an option, walk away if you aren't feeling the relationship again.
I agree 100percent
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by DaWNigerian: 4:32am On Dec 07, 2016
abeg submit these viewpoints to www.datingwhilenigerian.com/submit/
They're interesting to hear!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by stuntman007: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2016
When u girls will ignore good guys for bad boys. When it backfires, u will still come here to give bad advice to innocent girls and those ones will start having boy friend up and down. Just like that it keeps circulating.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Chijosky(m): 6:12am On Dec 07, 2016
In Mr Ibu's voice 'Op what are you trying to say'
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by nothernstar: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Having a side or spare boyfriend is more on married ladies. Especially they ones that have finished bearing children and are still young. By this time the husband is saddled with heavy responsibility of keeping the house and may not have much time for Sex. Then watch the lady look for Sex mate. There is a survey on this. Don't quote me Else your finger will bend.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by iykekelvins(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2016
aflyingbird:
lol
grin here he is , Iyke the polygamist . or aren't u ?

grin
grin
grin
No o, I'm a faithful man.
Or did u catch me cheating??
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by sexymalato: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2016
With the way things are now in this country, if you keep 1 man, u are on your own, side boyfriends are advisable , don't put all ur eggs in 1 basket.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by klassykute(m): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2016
agbonkamen:
wetin Edo girl does do again grin
Wetin una no ft do.. i knw una

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by missjahiniekpe(f): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2016
:PNawa oh, the poster and her friends have badluck when it comes to relationship like kilode?

Am not interested in side boyfriends and even if everyone does it, I will not do it

I am that old school type, one woman, one man. I have other goals in life to pursue than go about looking for lies to tell main boyfriend and side boyfriend and at times deleting messages so I will not be caught or worse still being vigilant while sitting out with either of them incase both of them are at the same venue.

I don't have such time. If am faithful to you and you decide to be foolish, your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Laveda(f): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2016
stan241:

done

Good morning, you got my reply?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
is that so for a man with side chicks?

Lemme correct you again.. boys have side chicks not men
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by eitsei(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2016
hopsydboi:
If the reason for having a side bf is that "all men cheats" I think u should keep 10 of them for back up, since they r all men n they all have d tendency to cheat. By the time d number gets to 100. Ehn ehn u go wise.

It becos of people like you I pay additional #100 as offering. We will just never meet! Never! Ever!
Eyin omo oniranu yii
you dey vex o
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2016
zicoraads:

Sexytemi...ignore this kid bikonu tongue I totally get what you are saying grin

That being said, do you have any guy who is performing the role of a substitute at the moment? I won't mind taking up the position.

Iwu idiot!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by iwakunbaba: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Ladies go into relationship with TELEMUNDO mindset grin
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by zicoraads: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Iwu idiot!
Kids undecided SMH!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by dee02(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Sexytemi:

All men aren't cheats, but 90% are.

How did you arrive at the figure above?! undecided
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Ruhamah23(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2016
we still have some great guys, we will never cheat out there, cheating in relationship never helps it, in fact it makes things worse. Just let God be the foundation of your relationship, then all will be well
if you decide to kill 2 bird with one stone, you will end up having nothing.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Ruhamah23(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2016
we still have some great guys, we will never cheat out there, cheating in relationship never helps it, in fact it makes things worse. Just let God be the foundation of your relationship, then all will be well
if you decide to kill a 2bird with one stone, you will end up having nothing.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Mzsolmi(f): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Guys ehhh....na only when dem nefa do you anything in this life that you'll be playing sweerat n sweecat with them.seriously, ave not dated much guys in my life but the last guy I dated was a devil in an angels clothing. Anyway what was I expecting tho.pls ladies,if you notice any sign of emotional abuse,run oo.that hell come around n things will be fine,its a lie.a wayward guy will always be a wayward guy,a liar will always find a way to beautify a lie as d truth,a fuckboy will always be a Bleep boy,if he choses who to call n not call you,RUN...don't think a Bleep boy will be your husband cos he'll nefa be.if he replies his side chicks n deletes some lines to always look innocent, RUN.texts his side chick and deletes but you left your fone with no password n he reads your texts,chats n question you but he's d smart one who deletes immediately. RUN! When you are together he leaves n comes baq wen he like buh weneva you wanna go buy groundnut he questions you to tell him,where,why n for what reason you buying d groundnut to b sure you actually left for a groundnut shop.Run! In short.if he ever questions your reason for anything you do when he's not somebori who has put a ring on ya fourth finger.RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN!

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2016
zicoraads:

Kids undecided SMH!
I just look dp of who dey call person kid... You just wan force yourself grow up by force... ..me and you?... We no be mate on any level..lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.