Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her (55884 Views)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by freelansa: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
A man identified as Chris Konor Ehima has shared a video to show how his girlfriend of 7 months accused him of trying to use her for money rituals.

The lady, a UNIBEN student, was in a hotel room with the guy who travelled all the way from Lagos to Benin to spend Valentine’s Day with her.

Unfortunately, he had to break up with the lady because of her toxic behaviour. This didn’t sit well with her, and in response, she accused him of money rituals. (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0x8GD0X6x0

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
before it was abuse, after being gays, now its rituals.... we all know them na!

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Tdqqko: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
before it was abuse, after being gays, now its rituals.... we all know them na!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nwaotu10(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Abi na
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by BruncleZuma: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin

After you don spend other people wen him don use do ogwuego finish.

All this shildren sef.

[img]https://media1./images/1e7ccca734b1852a167a7669ca90661e/tenor.gif[/img]

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by oyetunder(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Accusers of Brethren. Feminine Amotekuns in the jungle of romantic deceptions.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Imagine this guy didn't have evidence!

That's how another COZA would have started.

I find it very difficult to believe girls these days when dey make allegations.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by eleko1: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
sad Fear daughter of Jezebel

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by B2K4LUV(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
E
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Kobicove(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Uniben is always in the news for wrong reasons undecided

11 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by itzemar(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Med o!
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by NwaAmaikpe: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
shocked

Okay what a tragedy for him to shoot himself on the preek with his own hands.

So he transported himself from Lagos to Benin,
Paid for a hotel,
Invited the girl over,
Spoilt her with food and drinks,
Gave her the valentine gift he came with and some cash.
She happily accepted.

Then he asked for kpekus but she refused out of fear that a boy who could be that stupid to incur such needless cost for kpekus certainly needed it for rituals because people who worked hard for their money would never part with it so unwisely in a Buhari's regime.

He then beat her up and made a video narrating his unfortunate ordeal hoping to attract pity from fellow pussy-worshipping simps and also blackmail the poor girl who won't give kitty to him on Valentine's day.

I don't blame the girl for insulting his mother because any mother that trained up her son to fall for the manipulation of a woman worths being insulted.
To think he could even tell his mom he was in a hotel room with a girl shows what a morally deficit upbringing he must have had from her.

The sad thing is that this guy will hop on the next bus to Lagos at Oluku bypass with his full tank of sperm and a broken heart.
But he won't be going back with his money, his dignity or the girl he laboured to impress.

He has also left us with a video that will haunt him for a lifetime because to me, the girl is the victim here and if this is not pure blackmail, why didn't he show his own face?
While he will spend the next few weeks having trouble sleeping, this girl will be awake all night looking for who to spread her leg for at Asotime.

And you tell me that women aren't scum.

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by kuanvevo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
I don't know why this girl shouldn't be jailed.. i read the story online and I almost shed a tear.

see ehn. for this life, no put girl for head like gala. that thing works for me. if dem like you dem like you be that. I've seen with my eyes when I saw a babe do sth and denied it LIVE. she started playing the victim card saying I don't trust her and stuff, after she say I no send am, she later come admit am.

oboy me ehn. after God, na woman I fear. then maybe flying cockroach
gringrin

meanwhile, get the audience reach you deserve with good branding. hit me up and let's get your business/ brand classy

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Kendumazy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hmm. You have to be mad in handling mad people just like how that guy handled that lady. I keep wondering how manage when you show girls cheating evidence after several denials, once they sight the evidence, they just start shedding that manipulative tears and starts begging. I keep wondering if there is an "evidence discovery staging tears in their system" because when you forgive them. You will catch them in the same act and they will shed that manipulative tears again and again. I wonder how many men's lives that manipulative tears must have destroyed. I stopped falling for that tears a long time ago.
One of my ex's tried this nonsense with me, when she started shedding the tears, me just went into the kitchen, dish ijebu garri inside a cup, put the ijebu garri cup at the front telling her to shed the tears in the cup that manipulative tears used to be sweet in drinking ijebu garri. She stopped shedding tears immediately and started looking at me with bad eye. That kind of "This guy is a mad man look" In my own mind, I was like, shebi you want to be mad ni. Let's be mad together naaw. Fvck your manipulate tears.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by kuanvevo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
imagine..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by solmus: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
undecided

If no be rape allegation na gay or rituals, thanks God Domestic Violence Allegation don reduce this toxic girls sef

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by SultanOfAbia: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Money Rituals
This Kind Girls Na Only Coins Rituals
You Fit Use Them Do..
Lower Division Oloshos..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Chamillionaire(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
If you need juju to fight anybody, kindly contact me.

12 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by dalass(f): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
The written story should be rewritten to make sense.... Using the feminine words to describe the guy and gf

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by chuksjuve(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Something is definitely wrong with children of these genaration...

They really need HELP!

7 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Aidejay(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
This spate of desperate and manipulative behaviors is becoming rampant. I read a story of one Instagram model who said one footballer impregnated her and she felt exploited by the dude's power and wealth, and I'm like you felt exploited at what point during the impregnation or after the impregnation? When he was spending or when you were ordering?

Ruin the relationship and still try to ruin the aftermath for the guy. And the world is progressing towards a pattern of believe the woman/girl and castigate the man without any form of fact finding.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
rape nor dey sell again..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by sochey(f): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ah! Nawa oo

Wetin mammi water no go see inside ocean.. All this kind news they make person nose bleed... The aftermath of Valentine!!
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by tropaz(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Q
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Kenneth10110(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Be happy she didn't get a chance to teach a lesson with rape allegations
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by irunoko(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Lovelife433(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
women are men biggest problem, what does dis hoe need from dis guy? Thief.

19 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Sokosuji: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
This boy is a preek.. It's obvious he had been oppressing the poor introverted kid.. Girls dey try sha

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by tropaz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Na so one carry police come my house say I rape her after we do 3 rounds and still carry her go stanbic withdraw money for her join. Only for her to boast about dating me to my girlfriend's face....

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Jaybnjamin(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who doesn't know all these hungry uniben girls.
Any small thing, carry me go CaDa.
Lebanese people vex give dem Nadia still eno reach dem.
As a real nigerrrrr., when I was still there, if you can't accompany me too Buka, Penthouse, facoop, I'm dropping ur ass s ASAP.
I can't come and go and kill myself.
Uniben girls dey fine shaaa but na 70% make up

22 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by Neroiam(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
H

Modified:

Space for rent.
see rubbish wey i book space for. Mtcheeew
Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by fernandez1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
O boy that guy is lucky cos him de smart...God save him ass.....beauty with oil and gas character.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.