Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award (51162 Views)

"Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React / Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / 7 Nigerians Who Have Been Nominated For A Grammy Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by pwetie: 5:34am On Dec 07, 2016
BrutalJab:

It's a fact which you can actually attest to.

Meanwhile, why do girls always resort to bad mouthing a guy they love online but can't do that physically
and that still doesn't change d fact dt she ix a borehole*""***
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by toyinid78: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:

Quote me when he has a place of his own
we're ar u wen he had a house n bought tow cars why is it dat its. Only gossip n backbite some ladies like,can u b a gud house wife,wnt u destroy d community with bad belle na wa oh
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by lilmax(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Ariel20:

I don't understand this your No woman can bring him down

Please ask Samson, David , Adam and Abacha here in Nigeria who brought them down. cool
how to spot a witch grin
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:
Hope he wins. So he would be able to actually buy a house this time.

Enemy of progress

grin
Masikay:
Hope he wins. So he would be able to actually buy a house this time.

Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by joey150(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Ha! But it's an album nominated.

Don't be stupid to think if drake wins, they would give everybody that colaborrated with him on the album a grammy too
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2016
lilmax:
how to spot a witch grin

Lol..I hope you saw me last night grin
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by lilmax(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Ariel20:

Did you èven read the genesis of my response?

You just dey jump like Kangaroo.

Someone else mentioned that nobody can bring Wizkid down. That I negated this now makes me the bad person. Can you argue intelligently without bringing sentiments in? Brother use sense abeg & get the fvck off my mention.
are you guys actually seeing this? this is pure manifestation of witchcraft grin
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Kingbuhari(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Grammy award for singing absolutely nonsense with drake
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by lilmax(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Ariel20:

Lol..I hope you saw me last night grin

yes, the cockroach? of course grin
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2016
lilmax:
yes, the cockroach? of course grin

Hope you didn't kill it? grin grin
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by xcuggsm(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat......Linda bought herself 2016 range too....so ?
Does the 2016 Range Rover have a special feature that masks a smelly p....?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by olisaEze(m): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2016
SammieLowkey:
The real star boy big ups. My candid advice stay in America till 2019.

Why?
Lemme explain

Before when I want to cook rice, I wee just be
pouring the rice inside the pot any how, any how
until the spirit tells me it is okay.

Not anymore. angry

Recession was what happened and my life has
changed forever.
Now I dey measure the rice wella. I ask myself using
proportion in Maths. If three men can eat 4 cups,
how many cups should one man eat?
Come and see calculations. You will think it is
preparation for GRE/TOEFL exam. angry

These days na tea spoon I dey take measure the rice
put for pot. I use expansion formula. If one spoon
can expand to two spoons of rice when done, how
many tea spoons of rice do I need to put on the fire?
The rate this thing is going, with one cup of foreign
rice going for about 100 naira, I fit begin measure
rice to cook with micrometer screw guage or even vernier caliper.

I am not playing with this recession.
This is war!!! angry angry angry

So Wizkid with this few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince u & not confuse u that its better u stay in America till 2019. Thank you grin

ROTFLWKMD!!!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2016
BrutalJab:

Even without a place of his own, you will surely be humming and flipping your legs uncontrollably on his bed with the aid of 50k.

Things you can't tell him on face time. smh.

Hey hey... Because your sister and mum arebwh0,res doesn't mean that lady is like them too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2016
x6blade:
leave the pig ,she's talking asif she has a room of her own not to talk of house

How old are you? You insult a lady like that just because she took a swipe at your musician mentor ?? Wow grow up and work hard at your life goals then maybe you would have a better mind set
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:
Lol.. Pig.

Guys be gettin emotional cause of another guy?...

Take ur gay asses far away from me.
You are So fucking envying him maybe cuz of wizkid's tribe if u r frm d Osu outcast system u really nid a prayer to heal u...cuz u r going to hear more of success coming frm d west side which is d best side.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by chuksoyo21(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2016
N-Power Oyigbo Whatsapp Group Chat Link

https:///6ANi9hWMg6mAial6xRyWkG

or call=>08069512904
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by dreezybines: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2016
SammieLowkey:
The real star boy big ups. My candid advice stay in America till 2019.

Why?
Lemme explain

Before when I want to cook rice, I wee just be
pouring the rice inside the pot any how, any how
until the spirit tells me it is okay.

Not anymore. angry

Recession was what happened and my life has
changed forever.
Now I dey measure the rice wella. I ask myself using
proportion in Maths. If three men can eat 4 cups,
how many cups should one man eat?
Come and see calculations. You will think it is
preparation for GRE/TOEFL exam. angry

These days na tea spoon I dey take measure the rice
put for pot. I use expansion formula. If one spoon
can expand to two spoons of rice when done, how
many tea spoons of rice do I need to put on the fire?
The rate this thing is going, with one cup of foreign
rice going for about 100 naira, I fit begin measure
rice to cook with micrometer screw guage or even vernier caliper.

I am not playing with this recession.
This is war!!! angry angry angry

So Wizkid with this few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince u & not confuse u that its better u stay in America till 2019. Thank you grin

grin grin ;DLmao...

Wetin man no go see on top nairaland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:
Lol.. Pig.

Guys be gettin emotional cause of another guy?...

Take ur gay asses far away from me.
lesbian tongue
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by BrutalJab: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2016
lestat:

Hey hey... Because your sister and mum arebwh0,res doesn't mean that lady is like them too

You forgot your own momma was a retired wh0re too Abi ur sista that now lack a womb of her own

Asslicker bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Lordkylie(f): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2016
as usual wizkid fans displaying their intellectual deficiencies...just when you think they cant stoop lower!.
Congrats to wizkid,even if he doesnt win.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by BrutalJab: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2016
kentus123:

Rent you said- Mumu it is better to own a house worth #2, than to rent an apartment of #2m

Think about it

And who told you that he doesn't have a house Go and do ur research well well.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by SammieLowkey(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2016
TWEETFELLA:
you stole this post from Itodo Samuel Anthony on FB.
Was he d originator coz I've bn seeing dat post arnd since last week? I'm nt d originator bt I can't give ur frnd credit wen I didn't get d post 4rm him. Moreover u can see I made Wizkid d centre of attraction in my modified version.. I saw d post nd I added flavor 2 it. grin
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by dahunsy(f): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
xcuggsm:

Does the 2016 Range Rover have a special feature that masks a smelly p....?
coughs*** clears throat# and urs?
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Lordkylie(f): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

You are So fucking envying him maybe cuz of wizkid's tribe if u r frm d Osu outcast system u really nid a prayer to heal u...cuz u r going to hear more of success coming frm d west side which is d best side.
grin see why ur country wil nt move forward.Someone `supposedly' attacks wizkid and you resort to tribal insults!The lot of you throwing insults likely have no other achievements apart from being wizkid's staunch supporters

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by BrutalJab: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2016
azimibraun:
We are africans and nigerians in particular...we all grew knowing " ur own na ur own; no matter how small" abi u and wizkid have suddenly forgotting our culture, wise sayings& proverbs?@ least their village was not rented and has never bin in the news for not paying rent and faced with eviction...

Who rented house and was evicted

You need to start sourcing for informations rather than been fed with crumps from bloggers that needs traffic.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by superstarDikk(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
pocohantas:

Why do you guys always resort to this?
Once you have an argument with a girl, next thing is to imply she is a hoe.
Very childish I must say.
Wizkid did it, ain't surprised his fan is doing it.
No disrespect, but most females are hoes. Including the one he talked about. 50K is even too 'mush' sef, she will hang her legs on the ceiling for Wiz for free and when he is done, he will kick her out the room like a piece of trash. But she will still brag to her friends about f3cking him
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Grammy award for singing absolutely nonsense with drake
the money from the rubbish can feed ur whole generation

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2016
BrutalJab:

You forgot your own momma was a retired wh0re too Abi ur sista that now lack a womb of her own

Asslicker bring it on.

Haha haha haha haha haha has, look at this product of incest ... Retardeddd b1tch faced imbec1le...
Bloody sodomy addicted junkie.
See this university dropout.
You think I will make your day by engaging a confirmed criminal like you in conversation?
Nah go to your gutter level amd stay there with your ilk.
Dirty HIV positive. Bastardd !!
You come here and insult women that you will never ever have the opportunity in life to talk to and I corrected your mentally challenged down syndrome suffering corpse and the best you could do was I suit your betters ?
Reilly poverty has muddled your drug devastated poop of a brain .
Bloody cancerous earthworm . Better go and complete your ond before you have an aneurysm trying to reply me.
Dirty filthy pauper bastardd son of a breast cancer diseases b1tch.
I am sure you know your aren't your father's real child ?
Ask your dirty wh0re mother why you look like your landlord bastardd pauper fagg0t.
How dare you,,, I will detach your body from soul you animal.
I will butt fvck your diseased soul to hades
See this homeless wretch speaking to me.
If not for Nairaland you would never ever have the privilege of speaking or being in my presence... Filthy scumbag junkie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Yinkey6(m): 7:38am On Dec 07, 2016
But still. This those not make him a legend.

Big boy Wizzy Making Africa proud. ....

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Orpe7(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Eedris Abdulkareem must praying he shouldnt win it grin

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Kingbuhari(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2016
lilzcee:
the money from the rubbish can feed ur whole generation
as it's feeding ur hopeless Generation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? / Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.