Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award (51136 Views)

"Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React / Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / 7 Nigerians Who Have Been Nominated For A Grammy Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by WILLYBABS(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
k
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Horsesmouth: 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:
Hope he wins. So he would be able to actually buy a house this time.

The guy cannot even date you. Save ur advice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by IamISRAEL(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:

Quote me when he has a place of his own
Do you have a place of your own?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
pocohantas:

Why do you guys always resort to this?
Once you have an argument with a girl, next thing is to imply she is a hoe.
Very childish I must say.
Wizkid did it, ain't surprised his fan is doing it.

Preach it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by x6blade(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
IamISRAEL:

Do you have a place of your own?
leave the pig ,she's talking asif she has a room of her own not to talk of house

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Lillpo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
photoshoot:
Am here for the badbelles

I can see those female Nlders that filled the the other thread of WizKids photoshoot with hate, they are here again. And if we check it out well, the female Nldera have one thing in common. undecided
ur signature keeps me rolling on d floor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by adonbilivit: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mopolchi:
Adobilivit
what?
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by BrutalJab: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
pocohantas:

It's a fact which you can actually attest to.

Meanwhile, why do girls always resort to bad mouthing a guy they love online but can't do that physically

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by IamISRAEL(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
x6blade:
leave the pig ,she's talking asif she has a room of her own not to talk of house
She sounded pained, please whoever has conscience for fellow human should rush her to a psychiatric, me I don't have conscience at all.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Horsesmouth:

The guy cannot even date you. Save ur advice.

Advice? Look clearly bro.. I'm rooting for him to win.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by adedayoa2(f): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
pocohantas:

indeed very childish, I wonder if a woman actually was involved in the training some of these teenagers.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by x6blade(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
IamISRAEL:

She sounded pained, please whoever has conscience for fellow human should rush her to a psychiatric, me I don't have conscience at all.
the guy is getting mad royalties from that one dance song. I mean big amount of money (we are talking range of 5million dollars upwards ) in royalties and this one is talking about getting a place of his own asif it's something he can't do

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:

Stoopeed osu.

Its that stoopeed osu Linda_Ikeji hiding under this moniker. You can even smell her rotten pusay from afar.

Your hatred for the talented young WizKid will not stop his success in life.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol.. Pig.

Guys be gettin emotional cause of another guy?...

Take ur gay asses far away from me.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by bragxz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
uzo200:
Buhari is all we need in Nigeria... Buhari 2019.... SAI BUHARI

U just d find insult.. nobody shall insult u on NL IJN

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by charloski(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bros Calm Down na... where did u see wizkid nominated in the Grammys... They nominated Drake... abeg show me the Category where u see wizkid...

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by BrutalJab: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Samiceman:
Nairaland boys and useless comments.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by IamISRAEL(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
x6blade:
the guy is getting mad royalties from that one dance song. I mean big amount of money (we are talking range of 5million dollars upwards ) in royalties and this one is talking about getting a place of his own asif it's something he can't do
My guy, are you minding her? I said she is mad, do well to take her to a psychiatric if you feel like helping a follow human. Such girl doesn't even have a bf not to talk of her, her bf or her father owing a house.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:

Some pipo sef.....somebody that is rejecting show of 25m cannot buy a house? I mean just listen to yourself......person wey buy house for Yankee!!! Na naija con be problem?

At times you just read your write-up before you post

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by IamISRAEL(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:
Lol.. Pig.
Guys be gettin emotional cause of another guy?...
Take ur gay asses far away from me.
OKPO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:
so u believe he doesnt have a house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
pocohantas:

You girls have the worst habit of pulling a niggaa down when he making it........ funnny enough the one doing the pulling down has nothing to offer......NOTHING........ just tabling broke stupid unintelligible opinions.....
Ok you that is defending her now......you honestly believe as big as wizkid is in Africa and internationally !!! He doesn't have a HOUSE!!!!!.........Mehn am done

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by 0Pst: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
.he's not getting any grammy ,that's not a nomination. Just an irrelevant recognition

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by EmekaBlue(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
cool
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by AkinPhysicist: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:

Again. Quote me when he has a place of his own. EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN A FACE-ME-FACE-YOU REFUSE DUMP IN AJEGUNLE

cool see as u be like pesin wey d gods done oppose - wizzy will buy your entire generation cool

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
pocohantas:

You are such a shameless hypocrite.

Didn't you see the hateful comments she has been making about the young artist? She started the insults and the guys replied her in full measure.

Don't start what you can't finish.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Coyotejack(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Predicted he will be nominated but unfortunately he won't win ...... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by MChaze25(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
So happy for him. No woman can bring him down
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
numericalguy:

You are such a shameless hypocrite.

Didn't you see the hateful comments she has been making about the young artist? She started the insults and the guys replied her in full measure.

Don't start what you can't finish.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Ey.. C'mon.. Guy look closely. Was just wishing the kid well.. Bros started getting emotional. I didn't utter one. Not one insult.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wizzy Wizzy. Go get it boy!

We are proud of you cool cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Skales Replies Fans Who Claimed That Efe Is Richer Than Him / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.