Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award (51167 Views)

"Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React / Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / 7 Nigerians Who Have Been Nominated For A Grammy Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Came here just for the childish comments....,..:-D
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
MChaze25:
So happy for him. No woman can bring him down

I don't understand this your No woman can bring him down

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:

Ey.. C'mon.. Guy look closely. Was just wishing the kid well.. Bros started getting emotional. I didn't utter one. Not one insult.

Its clear you are that hateful and frustrated old cargo called _Linda_Ikeji. Your smelly pusay is disturbing everyone on this thread.

Its not the fault of WizKid you were born an osu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by adonbilivit: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ariel20:

Please ask Samson, David , Adam and Abacha here in Nigeria who brought them down. cool
you can't bring wizkid down. he is not even within ur reach.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
numericalguy:

Its clear you are that hateful and frustrated old cargo called _Linda_Ikeji. Your smelly pusay is disturbing everyone on this thread.

Its not the fault of WizKid you were born an osu.

I'll get back at you when you're less stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
mehn ... I love my fellow wizkid fans mehn
ready to shut any broke hating asss up!!!
Eleniyan Number 1 !
don't mind these girls jhere
fact is that starboy would keep on shining
and y'all would keep wishing ,then you'll get tired of the impossibility and start hating and won't change Nada .....Star buoy

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
baba nla .....
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
adonbilivit:
you can't bring wizkid down. he is not even within ur reach.

I laugh at your over-confident display of stupidity.

I'm a huge supporter of Wizkid, he's amazingly talented and a potential Grammy Award winner. Check my previous posts about him to confirm this.

But coming here to make mouth about how someone cannot be brought down is very laughable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ariel20:

Please ask Samson, David , Adam and Abacha here in Nigeria who brought them down. cool

You are just a hateful useless mammy water evil spirit.

So your mission in life is to bring down young and talented people. God will destroy you and your evil Kingdom.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Esdb3: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
TruthNigeria:
Happy for babanla himself.. The diff is there... Starboy
drake is going to get the award not him. It isn't his song.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by martineverest(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
that award is surely going to beyonce or adele's route.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by oluwaemmanuel: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
slimzypink:
Wizkid just got nominated for a Grammy Award. linda Ikeji argue with your ancestors. tongue smiley
He was tagged not nominated

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Viccur(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:
Hope he wins. So he would be able to actually buy a house this time.
does cash actually follow the award? I'm curious
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:

I'll get back at you when you're less stupid.

Everyone come and look at that miserable lonely biaatch called _Linda_Ikeji. She is hiding under this moniker to run her rotten mouth on WizKid.

The problem with you is that your smelly and roten pussay will always give you away. This stench is too much.

Like I said before, it's not the fault of WizKid you were born an osu.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by martineverest(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Esdb3:
drake is going to get the award not him. It isn't his song.
wizkid will also get it....'album of the year' involves those that featured and produced the album.ie everybody involved will get a grammy.

The award will be beyonce's or adele's
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by pressplay411(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wizzy F Baby aka Baba Nla.
Haters won't like this. Read it and weep!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Viccur:
does cash actually follow the award? I'm curious

It just makes you shine brighter... Most of the time, all them Grammy award winners get awesome endorsement deals, more publicity.. Yu know.. All that. And that usually equals more money.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by adonbilivit: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ariel20:

I'm a huge supporter of Wizkid, he's amazingly talented and a potential Grammy Award winner. Check my previous posts about him to confirm this.

But coming here to make mouth about how someone cannot be brought down is very laughable.

whom God has blessed(lifted up), No man can curse(bring down). don't reply coz u are so incoherent
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by martineverest(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:

Advice? Look clearly bro.. I'm rooting for him to win.
win ke?....did u see other nominees?..its beyonce's award
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
adonbilivit:
whom God has blessed(lifted up), No man can curse(bring down). don't reply coz u are so incoherent

numericalguy:

You are just a hateful useless mammy water evil spirit.
So your mission in life is to bring down young and talented people. God will destroy you and your evil Kingdom.

Lmao @ mammy water spirit grin grin You dey fear? Visiting you this night
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Viccur(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Masikay:

It just makes you shine brighter... Most of the time, all them Grammy award winners get awesome endorsement deals, more publicity.. Yu know.. All that. And that usually equals more money.
oh! Yeah thanks
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ariel20:

I'm a huge supporter of Wizkid,
he's amazingly talented and a potential Grammy Award winner. Check my previous posts about him to confirm this.

Useless hypocritical Frenemy.

These are the kind of people that will laugh with you while planning to stab you in the back. You claim to be a fan of WizKid but you make hateful comments about him while wishing for his downfall.

I pity those that call you their friend.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by shiimah: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
BrutalJab:

But the rent fee of the BQ he lives in @ LA can actually build more than a hundred houses for ur village people. grin
and you are proud to make this statement. You ain't a good investor
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ariel20:

Lmao @ mammy water spirit grin grin You dey fear? Visiting you this night

Oya come now make your life end this night.
Bad belle evil spirit like you.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
martineverest:
win ke?....did u see other nominees?..its beyonce's award

He might just have a chance though.. Maybe the wizkid lovers on this thread will mass vote for him or something...
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
numericalguy:

Useless hypocritical Frenemy.

These are the kind of people that will laugh with you while planning to stab you in the back. You claim to be a fan of WizKid but you make hateful comments about him while wishing for his downfall.

I pity those that call you their friends.

Did you èven read the genesis of my response?

You just dey jump like Kangaroo.

Someone else mentioned that nobody can bring Wizkid down. That I negated this now makes me the bad person. Can you argue intelligently without bringing sentiments in? Brother use sense abeg & get the fvck off my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Airforce1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Congrats Star Boy
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by slapacha: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
numericalguy:

You are such a shameless hypocrite.

Didn't you see the hateful comments she has been making about the young artist? She started the insults and the guys replied her in full measure.

Don't start what you can't finish.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
at the emboldened.. I can tell you've listened to 9ice new album IDCABASSA
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by litaninja(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Err....Its not wizkid's album na...
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ariel20:

Did you èven read the genesis of my response?

You just dey jump like Kangaroo.

Someone else mentioned that nobody can bring Wizkid down. That I negated this now makes me the bad person. Can you argue intelligently without bringing sentiments in? Brother use sense abeg & get the fvck off my mention.

See the way this one is rolling on the floor with serious stomach pain because of young WizKid successes.
Why are you so disturbed and pained that the young talented artist is making success in life.

Enemy of progress can hug transformer abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by DavidEsq(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
That ain't wizkid's recent pishure. Dats how APC was deceiving us with fresh pishures of Bubu. OP, pls the bonga fish abi drug-thin pic of wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by mecussey(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Klaasicworks:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/music/217213-wizkid-nominated-grammy-awards.html

Weed taking this guy to places...advice to the youths...if you must do drugs...do it with purpose. However, at the expence of your health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.