Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award (51152 Views)

"Wizkid Has Been Going To The Gym" - Tunde Ednut Mocks Wizkid 6packs, Fans React / Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / 7 Nigerians Who Have Been Nominated For A Grammy Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by BrutalJab: 7:43am On Dec 07, 2016
lestat:

Haha haha haha haha haha has, look at this product of incest ... Retardeddd b1tch faced imbec1le...
Bloody sodomy addicted junkie.
See this university dropout.
You think I will make your day by engaging a confirmed criminal like you in conversation?
Nah go to your gutter level amd stay there with your ilk.
Dirty HIV positive. Bastardd !!
You come here and insult women that you will never ever have the opportunity in life to talk to and I corrected your mentally challenged down syndrome suffering corpse and the best you could do was I suit your betters ?
Reilly poverty has muddled your drug devastated poop of a brain .
Bloody cancerous earthworm . Better go and complete your ond before you have an aneurysm trying to reply me.
Dirty filthy pauper bastardd son of a breast cancer diseases b1tch.
I am sure you know your aren't your father's real child ?
Ask your dirty wh0re mother why you look like your landlord bastardd pauper fagg0t.
How dare you,,, I will detach your body from soul you animal.
I will butt fvck your diseased soul to hades
See this homeless wretch speaking to me.
If not for Nairaland you would never ever have the privilege of speaking or being in my presence... Filthy scumbag junkie

You type in hundreds, but I will type in Tens.

grin So you can really cry like this right? Fire on. I'm not your type.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by superstarDikk(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Wiz forever
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by frebike: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2016
He who God has blessed no one can cause. Visit us today at www.nat-geostainlessworld.com
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by x6blade(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2016
lestat:

How old are you? You insult a lady like that just because she took a swipe at your musician mentor ?? Wow grow up and work hard at your life goals then maybe you would have a better mind set
take a swipe at a lady. For f#ck sake. Get your head out of a woman's ass and be a man. I don't care if it's a lady or a man. I'd speak my mind. And who are you to tell me to work hard. Do you know if I am already achieving my goals?
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Chigorkizz(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2016
where is Alikiba?
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by superstarDikk(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2016
lestat:

How old are you? You insult a lady like that just because she took a swipe at your musician mentor ?? Wow grow up and work hard at your life goals then maybe you would have a better mind set
I saw ur first comment n passed but this, haba. For ur mind u de find girl wey u go Bleep abi? You said his sister is an ashawo. What about your sisters? Won't they kneel n beg Wiz to drill their pussays for free? u de form mature when deep down u just a bitter, low-self esteem, jealous stupiid muffucka..
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2016
numericalguy:

You are just a hateful useless mammy water evil spirit.

So your mission in life is to bring down young and talented people. God will destroy you and your evil Kingdom.
LMAO..nawa o. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Lol... So I woke up this morning to all these mentions and comments.
I used to respect wizkid, but then Linda took a jibe at him, he resorted to what most stupid lizards are already doin. Slut shaming. Rather than defend himself with facts. Some idiot said something about 50k... Bro, because you're poor wretched and without self respect doesn't mean everyone is too.
Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't threaten to send your 16 year old cousin at me. Retárded cocksúcker.

Another set of idiots are making it tribalistic, this is the funniest because not only is it a totally stupid argument, I'm partly from the west side.

And then the largest lizard, said something about me being a lesbian. I don't even know what lesbian has to do with anything.

Not that the kid was even nominated, just tagged. I believe he still has a lot of growing up to do, as do a lotta lizards on this thread. But by all means, do continue to spew your trash, just don't quote me. I honestly don't care what you think. Keep your useless opinions to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by miketayo(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:
Hope he wins. So he would be able to actually buy a house this time.

They don't pay grammy winners
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by bunmit(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2016
SammieLowkey:
The real star boy big ups. My candid advice stay in America till 2019.

Why?
Lemme explain

Before when I want to cook rice, I wee just be
pouring the rice inside the pot any how, any how
until the spirit tells me it is okay.

Not anymore. angry

Recession was what happened and my life has
changed forever.
Now I dey measure the rice wella. I ask myself using
proportion in Maths. If three men can eat 4 cups,
how many cups should one man eat?
Come and see calculations. You will think it is
preparation for GRE/TOEFL exam. angry

These days na tea spoon I dey take measure the rice
put for pot. I use expansion formula. If one spoon
can expand to two spoons of rice when done, how
many tea spoons of rice do I need to put on the fire?
The rate this thing is going, with one cup of foreign
rice going for about 100 naira, I fit begin measure
rice to cook with micrometer screw guage or even vernier caliper.

I am not playing with this recession.
This is war!!! angry angry angry

So Wizkid with this few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince u & not confuse u that its better u stay in America till 2019. Thank you grin

I cant stop laffing, you are definitely on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by triggerhqppy: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Hey Download the Jumia app and enjoy the convienience of buying products on your android quick and easy, Go to the PlayStore today - http:///2g10k13

Are you tired of your old phone? Do you want to suprise your spouse or friend with a new phone? do you want something new at decently slashed prices? follow the link and enjoy Jumia's endless list of phones at reduced rates now, limited offers
http:///2gxqVkr

Last Offer - Do you ant general discounts on products? shop with Jumia today.
http:///2gHU7rc

UP TO 21% DISCOUNT EVERYONE
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2016
numericalguy:

This one is a deranged cow. He's in serious pain. Maybe WizKid fvvcked his girlfriend.

Wiz kid batty boy grin At least make money and bleach yourself to look like bobrinsky to see whether he will drill you, wiz kid lover boy. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Lordkylie:
as usual wizkid fans displaying their intellectual deficiencies...just when you think they cant stoop lower!.
Congrats to wizkid,even if he doesnt win.

What is this hypocrite osu saying sef.

The frustrated females started this rubbish on this thread by hurling insults on the young artist. With some even wishing for his downfall. Plsease show me the intellectual contribution in wishing for the downfall of WizKid or any other hardworking Nigerian artist.

Most Nigerian females (including you) have evil hearts with this "let's bring him down syndrome" in them.

WizKid is not the reason you are an old cargo who cannot find a husband. WizKid is not the reason you are jobless and frustrated.

Get that into your thick head.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by An0nimus: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Plis I'm not understanding, is the nomination for the song One Dance or for Drake's album. 'Cause last time I checked, if it's for best album, Drake gets the award if he wins. Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by verygudbadguy(m): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:
I used to respect wizkid, but then Linda took a jibe at him, he resorted to what most stupid lizards are already doin. Slut shaming. Rather than defend himself with facts. Some idiot said something about 50k... Bro, because you're poor wretched and without self respect doesn't mean everyone is too.
Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't threaten to send your 16 year old cousin at me. Retárded cocksúcker.

Another set of idiots are making it tribalistic, this is the funniest because not only is it a totally stupid argument, I'm partly from the west side.

And then the largest lizard, said something about me being a lesbian. I don't even know what lesbian has to do with anything.

Not that the kid was even nominated, just tagged. I believe he still has a lot of growing up to do, as do a lotta lizards on this thread. But by all means, do continue to spew your trash, just don't quote me. I honestly don't care what you think. Keep your useless opinions to yourself.

Take a chill pill madam.

First, it's good to celebrate people so that you can be celebrated. Do you know Wizkid's worth?

I don't neither. But what i do know is, Reekado Banks just finished a duplex for the parent. P-square just moved in to their apartment in Banana Island.

Both acts mentioned above represent the High and Low of music industry lately.

But do you know what, they haven't attained that height Wizzy got to.

One dance recently got up to 5 million USD on royalties. Do you know how much Wizzy would have gotten as a producer and a guest artist?

Quit hating sis, Celebrate people.

ION, Linda just got a 2016 Autobiography Range Rover. I am happy for her too.
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by numericalguy(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Philpham:

Wiz kid batty boy grin At least make money and bleach yourself to look like bobrinsky to see whether he will drill you, wiz kid lover boy. lipsrsealed

Hehehe... All these osu cannibals and envy are like 5&6.

See how this one is foaming at the mouth with bulging eyes because WizKid is becoming more and more successful by the day.

F00lish cow, your black belle and all the dark acid in your stomach will soon burst and you will die of envy.

Gerrarahia!!!
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by fastlane84: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2016
SammieLowkey:

Why?
Lemme explain

Not anymore. angry

changed forever.

So Wizkid with these few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince u & not confuse u that its better u stay in America till 2019. Thank you grin

Haha pm. Me let me show u that recession is just a word
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by tos01: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2016
wrong headline...
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by SammieLowkey(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2016
fastlane84:

Haha pm. Me let me show u that recession is just a word
*thinking to myself*.. Bros shey na u God wan use take pick my call or make I wait 4 another? grin
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Rockyrascal(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2016
SammieLowkey:

Why?
Lemme explain

Not anymore. angry

changed forever.

So Wizkid with this few points of mine I hope I have been able to convince u & not confuse u that its better u stay in America till 2019. Thank you grin
only if I could give you a thousand likes but I can only give one.
I had a good laugh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Lordkylie(f): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2016
numericalguy:

What is this hypocrite osu saying sef.

The frustrated females started this rubbish on this thread by hurling insults on the young artist. With some even wishing for his downfall. Plsease show me the intellectual contribution in wishing for the downfall of WizKid or any other hardworking Nigerian artist.

Most Nigerian females (including you) have evil hearts with this "let's bring him down syndrome" in them.

WizKid is not the reason you are an old cargo who cannot find a husband. WizKid is not the reason you are jobless and frustrated.

Get that into your thick head.
osu?nah i'm nt ibo.Old cargo?i'm not old although being old is a great achievement.I doubt the same cn be said about you.Vehemently supporting a superstar doesnt make you successful!When you have learnt to talk without sounding lyk a benin park tout,holla at me.Though i'm pretty sure that will take a hell of a long time

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Lordkylie(f): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Aha lest i forget, shalout to awon fanboys.Hoping wizkid buys a house" is now an insult?Yea Right.Following in your mentor's footsteps,all you can resort to is tribal jibes and women shaming. Really,you guys can do better.And @numeric something you say nigerian are hate filled right?Wonder what you'll say about "nigerian males" who always chant the "go and marry" or "smelling pvssy" mantra on any unmarried female celeb thread.HYPOCRISY

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Drinkspub: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Drinkspub.com.ng focus in drinks provision for all occasions; our broad range of drinks comprises both alcohol and soft drinks.

The minimum purchase is NGN3,000. Orders over NGN25,000 are delivered free of charge, anywhere on the Island or mainland Lagos. Orders under NGN3,000 incur a delivery charge of NGN1000 for Mainland and N1500 for Island, Deliveries must include wine, Champagne and/or spirits.

As celebrations are an integral part of Nigerian culture, it is imperative that the acquisition of drinks for such occasions is stress free. The competent staff at drinkspub.com.ng can process and deliver your order to schedule, leaving you to focus on the event itself.

Drinkspub.com.ng set the gold standard in wholesale drinks provision: our highly trained staff provide advice and supervision at each step of the way. We also offer an extensive selection of drinks nationwide. Our energetic, fast and reliable service, has contributed to us becoming the fastest growing drinks supplier throughout Nigeria.

Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Hakeem3(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:
Hope he wins. So he would be able to actually buy a house this time.
ignorance is a disease.. ok now analyze this with ur akamu brain.. reekado banks, mayorkun,kiss daniels and more all met wizkid in the game and has been able to own a building in lagos..now what makes u feel wizkid cannot buy a house??
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:
Not that the kid was even nominated, just tagged. I believe he still has a lot of growing up to do, as do a lotta lizards on this thread. But by all means, do continue to spew your trash, just don't quote me. I honestly don't care what you think. Keep your useless opinions to yourself.[/quote/]

quote author=Hakeem3 post=51712794]
ignorance is a disease.. ok now analyze this with ur akamu brain.. reekado banks, mayorkun,kiss daniels and more all met wizkid in the game and has been able to own a building in lagos..now what makes u feel wizkid cannot buy a house??
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Ryocaj(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:

Again. Quote me when he has a place of his own.
Aw can someone dat rich not av a house... let bloggers who will post anytin 2 make money sway u... Stop running on old OS n update ur thinking...
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Ryocaj(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Masikay:

Again. Quote me when he has a place of his own.
Aw can someone dat rich not av a house... let bloggers who will post anytin 2 make money sway u... Stop running on old OS n update ur mind...
Re: Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ryocaj:

Aw can someone dat rich not av a house... let bloggers who will post anytin 2 make money sway u... Stop running on old OS n update ur mind...

Lol.. Second time quoting me. Okay. I've heard you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Morocco Maduka Is Dead / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.