Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,992 members, 7,956,703 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? (3756 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Wives: Your income is for Family planing too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

Are you shy?

BTW for what?
Why shall I shy?
I don't wanna say anything that will annoy your boo here. undecided
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Why shall I shy?
I don't wanna say anything that will annoy your boo here. undecided
Boo wer? I don't have a boo undecided

Say whatever you like.. It's the Internet hun!
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

Boo wer? I don't have a boo undecided

Say whatever you like.. It's the Internet hun!
Ok.
I wanted to say you look ripe for marriage. grin
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Ok.
I wanted to say you look ripe for marriage. grin
Awwww am still studying now cheesy
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

Awwww am still studying now cheesy
me too. FUTA.
Where are you studying? shocked
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
AloyalNigerian:
me too. FUTA.
Where are you studying? shocked

I can't tell ya.. Wink, tongue
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

I can't tell ya.. Wink, tongue
grin
Such is life.
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by mofeoluwadassah: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kilode.......u won kill person ni undecided
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Leiman100(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Wow.. Yea sure.. My husband will have to pull out.. grin
call it withdrawal method, Coitus Interruptus or Onanism is an ancient view of family planning, it has been discovered long time ago that it doesn't stop one from getting pregnant. So nobody should decieve you. go and read modern sexual and sexuality books on the subject.
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Rone16(f): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Cool to limit your kids..It might give you step kids though
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2016
SirWere:
create an electromagnetic field using Huge magnets encased in Semi conductors panels.

Thermal heat stressors that activate electric shock pads placed on the floor.

Gamma laser beams that deposit a shitload of radioactive waste in his system..

The possibilities are endless......... smiley
As a Chemist, i have ideal of what you mean, but not acceptable sir
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Leiman100:
call it withdrawal method, Coitus Interruptus or Onanism is an ancient view of family planning, it has been discovered long time ago that it doesn't stop one from getting pregnant. So nobody should decieve you. go and read modern sexual and sexuality books on the subject.

OK Mr modern cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Kilode.......u won kill person ni undecided
hahaha

Edakun help me, it is just for one night & after which we will go for family planing

just kidding
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Rone16:
Cool to limit your kids..It might give you step kids though
I don't get you ma'am
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
Are you shy?
BTW for what?
For co`itus interruptus. E be lyk say you go like skin to skin well well grin
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
For co`itus interruptus. E be lyk say you go like skin to skin well well grin
Lols.. You're funny
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by dikerebel(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Are you shy?

BTW for what?
is that you on the dp?
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2016
dikerebel:
is that you in the dp?
Yea why?
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
Lols.. You're funny
Good, hope you laugh your pants off kiss
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Good, hope you laugh your pants off kiss

Lols.. I don't wear pants tongue
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha

Edakun help me, it is just for one night & after which we will go for family planing

just kidding
Lol..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Lols.. I don't wear pants tongue
Is a lie shocked
You just want to give me heart attack this early mormor. I don begin sweat cheesy
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Is a lie shocked
You just want to give me heart attack this early mormor. I don begin sweat cheesy
Hahahaha lols.. Really? Seriously dude haha
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Hahahaha lols.. Really? Seriously dude haha
So na bare yash dey under dat dress so. Actually its good for ventilation. But if you wan climb bike nko?
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
So na bare yash dey under dat dress so. Actually its good for ventilation. But if you wan climb bike nko?
Hey i was kidding Lol cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Hey i was kidding Lol cheesy cheesy wink
Mentirosa! Na lie, you no dey wear pant. Oya pictorial evidence grin
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Mentirosa! Na lie, you no dey wear pant. Oya pictorial evidence grin

Lols geraraghere jhor! cheesy
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Lols geraraghere jhor! cheesy
Hehehe. Oya inbox me your WhatsApp No or BBM pin, I want to tell you some things that ought not be heard by the righteous wink
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Aniker(f): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Hehehe. Oya inbox me your WhatsApp No or BBM pin, I want to tell you some things that ought not be heard by the righteous wink

Lol you want to spoil me, no tongue
Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by GrandMufti: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

1 Share

Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

You wey no dey wear pant? Abi I wan evangelize. My sister the second coming is at hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
fados4sure:
As a Chemist, i have ideal of what you mean, but not acceptable sir
.... Meh, why not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do / 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century / Girl Opens Christmas Present She Gave To Boy When She Dumped Him In 1971

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.