Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Story: I Married A Mad Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: I Married A Mad Man (584 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: I Married A Mad Man by dosbeat: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
“Why would I be waiting for you to get into the car after church!!! Every Sunday, you repeat the same thing, are you mad?” David started with his Sunday madness. “David, I only spoke with the pastor’s wife for five minutes. What will it cost to just wait for five minutes, it’s not like you had anything to do at…..” before I could even finish my statement, a hot slap made it’s way to my face. “David!!! You’ve started again, what have I done wrong to deserve all this? Is it a crime to talk to someone? I told you before I left, that the pastor’s wife wanted to see me after the service. David, what is it? what is it?” I yelled at David with anger, knowing this was not the first time he had laid his hands on me to hurt me. He didn’t say anything, he just spat at me and left the house with the car.
I married David two years ago, the David that was ready to do anything and everything for me. When I say anything, David could do anything for me. He showed me love that I never thought existed. He would take me off to his friend’s house just to display me as his fiancé. He would declare his love for me everywhere we went, to the extent that people thought I put him under a spell. Some would say that I was a witch and some would call our relationship a blessing from heaven. I never really listened to the outsiders. I just thanked God for the man he gave to me. David was my first boyfriend. I knew him for five years and we were very good friends before he asked me to be his girlfriend the year I graduated from the university before he finally proposed....

TO BE CONTINUED HERE>>>> http:///2gm3nhH

(1) (Reply)

Is Unconditional Love Really Possible? / Why Do Weddings Hold Only On Weekends / Webcam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.