Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Is Linda Ikeji A Good Role Model To Young Girls Or Just Another Distraction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Linda Ikeji A Good Role Model To Young Girls Or Just Another Distraction (449 Views)

Who Is Linda Ikeji's Ex-Boyfriend She Is Engaged To? / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / BBNaija: Ahneeka Maryanne Iwuchukwu Is Linda Ikeji Red Carpet Presenter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Linda Ikeji A Good Role Model To Young Girls Or Just Another Distraction by 9jamentors: 1:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Linda ikeji in a no doubt is the top blogger in Africa.Hving looked at wht she he done so far..

Pls be honest,is she a good role model to young girls or just another distraction to these girls
Re: Is Linda Ikeji A Good Role Model To Young Girls Or Just Another Distraction by xendra: 2:12am On Dec 07, 2016
distraction how? she near them?
I like the lady from a distance, she inspires me. and I will like to see her do more to encourage and support younger women in the society, help more young women out the street.

(1) (Reply)

Phyno And Olamide Getting Ready To Shutdown Lagos / Wow!!! Linda Ikeji Younger Sister Is Engage(photo,video) / MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25m In MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.