Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation (1049 Views)

From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better / National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation / National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by tolastikha: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Good morning fellow Nigerians.

Are we in this forum too young politically to know why former President Obasanjo hate and turned himself to life enemy of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar?
Have we forgotten so soon the tenure elongation movement of the then President Obasanjo?
Have we forgotten so soon how former vice president Atiku Abubakar vehemently opposed Obasanjo with the rider word " Nigerians will not forgive us if we turn ourselves to life presidency"?
If we are in this same generation and we witnessed all of that, and we now keep quiet allowing Obasanjo to destroy Atiku Abubakar for taking the boldness to defend us at that time, certainly history will not treat us fairly.

That is the driving spirit behind National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation.

Adm. Tola Ajimisogbe (ACIA)
Convener.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by Atiku2019: 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by MyMouth(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Make i join una! I know atiku can never win, but i wen chop politics money too. So op, how do i join
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by jtjohn(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by tolastikha: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2016
MyMouth:
Make i join una! I know atiku can never win, but i wen chop politics money too. So op, how do i join
Just enlist via tola.ogbe@yahoo.com and begin to receive our flyers and preach to others. We have not come to win win matter but get record straight.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by petnuel(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2016
MyMouth:

Anybody can win or fail election. Turaki Adamawa has failed two/three times. He can also win d next election. Buhari won election and failed Nigerians. He has no reason contesting d next election. Atiku can be tried. He z corrupt like Buhari and " all of us" but z he a beta strategist dan Buhari and most of us.

Go Atiku!

Go liberate Nigeria!
Go rebuild our economy!
Go probe and even arrest d mighty thieves!
Go empower d youths!
Atiku!

Go! Go!! Go!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by orisa37: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Judas is always seen in any group. The facts before Nigerians is that fmr. VP ATIKU is very ambitious, rebellious, insubordinate, unruly and funny. He can never fit into DEMOCRATS.

1 Like

Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by jamace(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Another ex-looter wanting to rape Nigeria again.

Nigerians are wiser now o. We know am well well say na enemy of the masses.

Atiku, the man who made his wealth by being at the right place at the right time, hmmm. Na wa o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by tolastikha: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=orisa37 post=51705395]Judas is always seen in any group. The facts before Nigerians is that fmr. VP ATIKU is very ambitious, rebellious, insubordinate, unruly and funny. He can never fit into DEMOCRATS.[/quote
]
It is obvious you have swallowed the hook and line of Obasanjo without considering the bait. Obasanjo is not ambitious, rebellion, insubordination, unruly and funny but he laboured so hard to change our constitution to favour his life presidency ambition? If not for Atiku Abubakar, people like you would have been wailing under corrupt Obasanjo by now. A poor man with 20k 1999 now in trillion but he is not corrupt
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by orisa37: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2016
You want a Presidential Candidate for the new DEMOCRAT, Makarfi and Lamido are overtly better choice from the North than Atiku.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by tolastikha: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2016
orisa37:
You want a Presidential Candidate for the new DEMOCRAT, Makarfi and Lamido are overtly better choice from the North than Atiku.

Sule lamido have unbroken relationship with boko haram while makarfi has no broad-based contact across the country.
Secondly, both men have not pay their due in terms of working for Nigeria democracy the way Atiku Abubakar do. The assassination of tenure elongation, third term ambition was carried out by Atiku Abubakar which is the highest contribution to democratic growth in Africa. Even Jonathan is higher than them in democratic rating because of his 2015 christ-like manner.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by omaguibu(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2016
I will join any legal movement that Obasenjo is devoid of. I believe that will make a better president.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by Greatfuture: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2016
tolastikha:

Are we in this forum too young politically to know why former President Obasanjo hate and turned himself to life enemy of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar?
Have we forgotten so soon the tenure elongation movement of the then President Obasanjo?
Have we forgotten so soon how former vice president Atiku Abubakar vehemently opposed Obasanjo with the rider word " Nigerians will not forgive us if we turn ourselves to life presidency"?
If we are in this same generation and we witnessed all of that, and we now keep quiet allowing Obasanjo to destroy Atiku Abubakar for taking the boldness to defend us at that time, certainly history will not treat us fairly.

Convener.

He was not doing it for Nigeria, he had is motive and that motive is to be the President of Nigeria which has made him a political prostitute from PDP TO ACN TO PDP TO nPDP TO APC

he was vp for eight years and was Chairman of privatisation selling almost all Nigeria assets to himself and cronies.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by zendy: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku is just as bad as the rest of them but there is one thing that sets him apart. He is one of the few Northern leaders who has said that he supports true federalism, resource control, fiscal responsibility and maybe regional autonomy.

Should Nigeria still be together in 2019, and the choice is between Buhari and Atiku, it makes more sense for Southern Nigerians to vote Atiku than continue with the clueless Buhari and his abysmal performance in office provided Atiku can promise to bring back regionalism/federalism.

However, I hope above all things that me and my fellow Igbos have become free before then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by Greatfuture: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
zendy:
Atiku is just as bad as the rest of them but there is one thing that sets him apart. He is one of the few Northern leaders who has said that he supports true federalism, resource control, fiscal responsibility and maybe regional autonomy.

Should Nigeria still be together in 2019, and the choice is between Buhari and Atiku, it makes more sense for Southern Nigerians to vote Atiku than continue with the clueless Buhari and his abysmal performance in office provided Atiku can promise to bring back regionalism/federalism.

However, I hope above all things that me and my fellow Igbos have become free before then.

Politician will always play the tune you want to hear to gain your attention but when they get there they sing a different song entirely was he not the VP for eight years,was he not there when uwazurilike was arrested?
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by tolastikha: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Greatfuture:

He was not doing it for Nigeria, he had is motive and that motive is to be the President of Nigeria which has made him a political prostitute from PDP TO ACN TO PDP TO nPDP TO APC

he was vp for eight years and was Chairman of privatisation selling almost all Nigeria assets to himself and cronies.

If he truly did it for himself, which is better between do good for yourself with spiral effect on others and remain clueless, dumb, inactive and foolish the way some people have become under Obasanjo gospel of "Atiku Abubakar is a thief"?
My gospel is that Obasanjo should never claim to be holier than Atiku Abubakar. In fact Obasanjo ought to be stoned to death while Atiku Abubakar ought to be celebrated.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by Goke7: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Greatfuture:

Politician will always play the tune you want to hear to gain your attention but when they get there they sing a different song entirely was he not the VP for eight years,was he not there when uwazurilike was arrested?

don't blame the person you quoted jor, Nigerians are too gullible for politicians with their sweet tongue
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by agwu123(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku can never rule this country. If he likes let him begin to blackmail the govt of the day just to get sympathy but he can never rules us. He is one of the problems of this nation. Let him explain to Nigerians, the source of his wealth. He is presently singing a new song 'restructuring' why didn't him suggest restructuring Nigeria when he had the opportunity to be the VP for 8 good years.

tolastikha:

Convener.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by tolastikha: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
agwu123:
Atiku can never rule this country. If he likes let him begin to blackmail the govt of the day just to get sympathy but he can never rules us. He is one of the problems of this nation. Let him explain to Nigerians, the source of his wealth. He is presently singing a new song 'restructuring' why didn't him suggest restructuring Nigeria when he had the opportunity to be the VP for 8 good years.

@ agwu123, its obviously clear that you were still a kid between 1999 and 2007. Ask your elder brother or sister to educate you the role played by Atiku to stabilize our politics in Nigeria. If you don't have who to educate you, meet me on tola.ogbe@yahoo.com
Suffice to state that Atiku lost out power to some cabals 2003 when he objected to Obasanjo life presidential ambition and those cabals are after him today. But there is a good news! Intelligentsia members of the Nigeria society have reasoned that but for Atiku there could not have been democracy in Nigeria by now and since the credit goes to him, we are telling him to contest 2019 presidential election as compensation.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by orisa37: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aaron was senior to Moses, Aaron remained obedient to God's Mission for Moses. I'm certain that Prophet Muhammad s followers were loyal, disciplined and remained subordinate to Allah s Mission with Mohammed. See what is happening presently now, a Professor of Laws/a Rtd. General and they are working fine. There's Shagari/Alex, they worked fine. Why didn't Atiku refuse the VP offer and be content with the Governor when Obasanjo offered him VP on a platter. Obasanjo didn't know he was such a traitor.. You sent two sons to fight your Adversaries, the junior abandoned the senior for no justifiable reason. The senior bored the heat and conquered your Adversaries. He made other arrangements to prevent further attacks in future. The Future is now here and you're asked again to send either of your two sons back to face the same Adversaries. Will you send the one who ran from fight and didn't wait to experience warfare or the one who stayed, fought and conquered.. The Third Term Issue is a Lie that has been fabricated. Only God can handle that. Let's move forward by good selection and election of reliable, wise, knowledgeable and Understanding Leaders to move this Country out of Recession. Let's stop electing Idiots and good for nothing selfish area boys. Makarfi is a full blood Nigerian. His home is Makarfi in Kaduna State. He is not a bokoharam, Shiites or Alien like Ali Modu Sheriff etcetera. He wept seriously when Sharia tugs devastated Kaduna city. He has been a Governor, a Senator and will be a very good Nigerian President.
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by swagagolic01(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku 2019
Re: National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation by tolastikha: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
orisa37:
Aaron was senior to Moses, Aaron remained obedient to God's Mission for Moses. I'm certain that Prophet Muhammad s followers were loyal, disciplined and remained subordinate to Allah s Mission with Mohammed. See what is happening presently now, a Professor of Laws/a Rtd. General and they are working fine. There's Shagari/Alex, they worked fine. Why didn't Atiku refuse the VP offer and be content with the Governor when Obasanjo offered him VP on a platter. Obasanjo didn't know he was such a traitor.. You sent two sons to fight your Adversaries, the junior abandoned the senior for no justifiable reason. The senior bored the heat and conquered your Adversaries. He made other arrangements to prevent further attacks in future. The Future is now here and you're asked again to send either of your two sons back to face the same Adversaries. Will you send the one who ran from fight and didn't wait to experience warfare or the one who stayed, fought and conquered.. The Third Term Issue is a Lie that has been fabricated. Only God can handle that. Let's move forward by good selection and election of reliable, wise, knowledgeable and Understanding Leaders to move this Country out of Recession. Let's stop electing Idiots and good for nothing selfish area boys. Makarfi is a full blood Nigerian. His home is Makarfi in Kaduna State. He is not a bokoharam, Shiites or Alien like Ali Modu Sheriff etcetera. He wept seriously when Sharia tugs devastated Kaduna city. He has been a Governor, a Senator and will be a very good Nigerian President.

No wonder people hate the afonjas. Some human beings are really terrible. So you expected a refined Democrat to betray the masses in the name of blind loyalty and open his eyes wide for constitution to be perverted for life presidency? I'm very sure you are not a refined minded human being and I detest you from this moment. Get behind me follower of constitution betrayers

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Why Sen. Yayi’s Home Was Marked For Demolition / New Automotive Industrial Park In Anambra State As Gov Obiano E / Fulani Grazing Land Master Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.