Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. (917 Views)

She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by meekyrozzay: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2016
It's true money is important in a relationship. I graduated from school and still searching for a reasonable pay job but things are still hard, my gf has been up and doing but the pressure of not providing enough for her made her give in to an affair with a yahoo boy and right now she is pregnant for him, she comes begging and am so confused. I need someone to talk to me. I wish i could have her back but i can't bear another man's kid right before my eyes. What do i do?
Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by Flaghouse1: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Please concentrate more on yourself, let her go .

That is her choice and let her stay with it.you just need to be hopeful for a good job and God should give you your own wife

1 Like

Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by omogidi234(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2016
You have the answer. You have so many options but you cannot choose two- supporting abortion and "fathering" another person's child (I know there are exceptions to fathering another person's child, that is if you met the lady after break up not that the lady went and did away match when she's got you on sight).
My two Naira.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. You'll have 100% attention projected toward being the man you wanna be

Time to focuse on yourself without being distracted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by loadedvibes: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Lol. Very funny.
Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by torres89: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
was in a situation like this
forget about the girl
double your hustle

bitches come and go
bitches are every where
have you travelled to any state and not see a gal
concentrate on your future
let her carry her wahala away

I just hate problematic gals
like am their Fada.......

1 Like

Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Go ahead and marry her na. Remember love is blind. :: :: some people and stupid question sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
It's up to you to choose.
Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by Splinz(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
meekyrozzay:
It's true money is important in a relationship. I graduated from school and still searching for a reasonable pay job but things are still hard, my gf has been up and doing but the pressure of not providing enough for her made her give in to an affair with a yahoo boy and right now she is pregnant for him, she comes begging and am so confused. I need someone to talk to me. I wish i could have her back but i can't bear another man's kid right before my eyes. What do i do?

Let me get something straight here. What exactly is she begging you for- to take the pregnancy? Is he (yahoo boy) denying the pregnancy
Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by olac21(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
why should you take her backam not sure youre ok upstairs!Btw,is the yahoo denying her or what?
Re: Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. by rockyh(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
U av bn given a reason to quit in a respectable way n u are askin for advise my dear u should b hapi cod if she could date n sleep unprotected wit anoda guy then besr in mind u are har spare tyre

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Getting Married(for Ladies) / Letter To My Future Wife, Please Heed To Warning! / Photo Of The Day: Woman Marries A Crippled Short Man And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.