Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// (6847 Views)

///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\ / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Paayne Vs Blessedmarshal***|\\\ / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:
grin grin grin I knew the Hypocrite was interested in the CROWN .

Why didn't you start with that all along instead of displaying unnecessary HYPOCRISY? cheesy
are you accepting or not? if not, shut your blabbing mouth!! Foolish slowpoke.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:
Actually by stats he is, Paayne had 2 decent wins in the tourney against some real formidable opponents,Marshal and Klef. While Zach just had only 1 against Kinetic, by verds it was close and could have gone either way,and his rest wins were from no-shows. By logic/ratings Paayne already exceeds Zach.

Paayne was just unfortunate to meet me,in which the content I brought compared to his ,made him seem average,when really that's not the case.
You're really shameless!! "paayne already exceeds Zach"...
your a big waste of spermatozoa, why act so stupid when you already know the truth, are you trying to encourage paayne, or lure him to his death?
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hydrog3n:

MrKang ,we all know you got no shame,but saying all this to a woman like your mom isn't one...who does that ,That's how you chased Adana away, knowing that's we have only a handful of Femcee
(the only other person that has done some thing like this is Kazan you remind me of him,only he got more moral)
Gbemiie you self get for hand ooh, Payne well done ,you just have to stir the water and Zack good job ,but learn to show sport man ship
And to Jigsawkillah Fûck you ,
he is really shameless.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
ZachHugo:

are you accepting or not? if not, shut your blabbing mouth!! Foolish slowpoke.
grin grin grin The kid is still pained.
History has it,that you are forever my Biitch cheesy . Your melodrama doesn't phase me . grin its normal for pained biitches to wail grin

Oh oh Gbemiie why not start with this Kid who fell brutally by my feet? cheesy

And Gbemiie don't be dumb,the vets won't even agree I battle you cus you're untested,there's nothing Battle Rap about your CV ,build it up before you talk about dieing. smiley
In this section we follow rules,we are not HYPOCRITES cool

Oh Zach ,Gbemiie just indirectly called you WORTHLESS grin cheesy .

No joke though,I wager some cash if you Could defeat just one.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:
History has it,that you are forever my Biitch cheesy . Your melodrama doesn't phase me . grin its normal for pained biitches to wail grin

And Gbemiie don't be dumb,the vets won't even agree I battle you cus you're untested,there's nothing Battle Rap about your CV ,build it up before you talk about dieing. smiley

Dude is still biiittching about. Smh....

Can't you see your over-bloated ego and tittle is on the line here? Is this the best you can offer to protect them? Really shameful.

I gave you the offer of staking some cash per battle but since you want just a single one, mention your hardest opponent. And dont give me that crap about CV or career antecedent, Cash is being staked here.

Let my stake be higher than yours, son, it's fine.

Gbemiie - 9k
Kang - 4k.

Holla if you got balls.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cc DRISKLEF
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Gbemiie:

Dude is still biiittching about. Smh....

Can't you see your over-bloated ego and tittle is on the line here? Is this the best you can offer to protect them? Really shameful.

I gave you the offer of staking some cash per battle but since you want just a single one, mention your hardest opponent. And dont give me that crap about CV or career antecedent, Cash is being staked here.

Let my stake be higher than yours, son, it's fine.

Gbemiie - 9k
Kang - 4k.

Holla if you got balls.
The only one biitching here is you.
Simple, build your creds before battling me ,is that so hard? undecided

You can't just come out of the blue and say you want to battle me,owing to what? Who are you in this section? undecided
Me battling you is more like a downgrade,cus there's nothing in for me apart from cheap cash. (I don't do this for money,I do this fun,that's why I'll always be better)

I can only battle those with atleast a Battle recorded in this section,even those who pulled no-shows in the tourney I'll gladly battle them cus their names are already registered in this Community.

You don't fall into that category at all. Me giving you attention is demeaning.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:

exactly what I was expecting from a brainless Fulani cattle rearer, is it that you've exhausted all your intelligent bars in the tourney, or your just a scared ppussy..

Gbemiie is a recognized member of Rap battles section, thereby eligible to battle you, though your the champ of the tourney, that doesn't change the fact that your still a noob, why duck so foolishly, I thought you wanted to live up to the responsibilities of being the champ... fool this is one of them.

even niggas who get paid to rap don't brag like you.

this is rap battles section, and you don't expect to be a champ and to be at rest.

I was going to call you out. but I already know your response, your a scared fool, who is afraid to loose!! you don't go back to your vomit right?.. then what the ffuck are you doing in rap battles section?

even the Great Ibime and streetwise has been in the ring twice, so what the ffuck are you talking about?

you can keep running.. but trust me boy you can't run forever.
one day, you're gonna walk into my blades.. and they're going remove your head and hang it on the Nigerian flagpole!! . .

useless boy!!

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
ZachHugo:

exactly what I was expecting from a brainless Fulani cattle rearer, is it that you've exhausted all your intelligent bars in the tourney, or your just a scared ppussy..

Gbemiie is a recognized member of Rap battles section, thereby eligible to battle you, though your the champ of the tourney, that doesn't change the fact that your still a noob, why duck so foolishly, I thought you wanted to live up to the responsibilities of being the champ... fool this is one of them.

even niggas who get paid to rap don't brag like you.

this is rap battles section, and you don't expect to be a champ and to be at rest.

I was going to call you out. but I already know your response, your a scared fool, who is afraid to loose!! you don't go back to your vomit right?.. then what the ffuck are you doing in rap battles section?

even the Great Ibime and streetwise has been in the ring twice, so what the ffuck are you talking about?

you can keep running.. but trust me boy you can't run forever.
one day, you're gonna walk into my blades.. and they're going remove your head and hang on the Nigerian flagpole!! . .

useless boy!!
My Biitch you have no say here grin , continue Crying sad
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:

You can't just come out of the blue and say you want to battle me,owing to what? Who are you in this section? undecided
Me battling you is more like a downgrade,cus there's nothing in for me apart from cheap cash. (I don't do this for money,I do this fun,that's why I'll always be better)

I can only battle those with atleast a Battle recorded in this section,even those who pulled no-shows in the tourney I'll gladly battle them cus their names are already registered in this Community.

smh!! Gbemiie don't waste your time on this arrogant Scaramouch!! rather than entering the ring with your championship, your running away with it.. ffuck up kid be looking like Miz, grin

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:

You're really a scared goblin, aren't you?

First, i called you average and you disagreed. Now i'm trying to make it clear to you WHY YOU ATTAINED THIS STAGE. - Reason being that all your opponent in the tourney were all thesame as you- average.

Secondly i adviced you calm down learn the rope in other to improve and you disagreed. And that was when i mentioned ya'all to be all egocentric and pompous.

Have some balls and stop twisting issues. What we have here is simple; I'm simply an individual who wants to make it clear to you that you're indeed an AVERAGE TEXTCEE.

Isn't that enough insult to your so called crown?

Why let your people down?
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:
My Biitch you have no say here grin , continue Crying sad
the only bbitch you got in this section is paayne!!
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
ZachHugo:

smh!! Gbemiie don't waste your time on this arrogant Scaramouch!! rather than entering the ring with your championship, your running away with it.. ffuck up kid be looking like Miz, grin

Lmao. It's really unfortunate that we have a king of this calibre in our midst, i swear.

The weaklin is scared to accept a simple challenge. sad
EVEN IN HIS OWN THREAD!!!
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin a shameless biitch(who's still ducking Flux) who I K.Oed and a butthurt unknown worthless biitch who wants to be K.Oed filling up my CHAMPIONSHIP Thread with tears ,rants,and butthurt grin haha this is fun.

Keep on CRYING sad ,while I continue battling decent Textcees.

After battling either Whiz or Hydrog3n (depending on the outcome of their battle) ,I shall go on having fun with some interesting battles with dope Netcees, while YOU 2 CRYING SISSIES continue Crying for lack of attention, knowing for a fact that you 2 Biitches are Beneath me and there is Nothing I mean Nothing you both can do about it grin grin grin

And that must really hurt your egos( except for zach of cus who has been stripped off his by a total Knockout) smiley

Peace ,and don't die in Hate,try to live life to the fullest smiley .
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oh well. Nice one.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
For the very first time. The so called 'Fear Kang' is running from a threat. grincheesygrincheesy

To think that he's even thesame knucklehead who is always littering this section with shiitty arguements and all what not. The very same slayer and brutal fighter. Hmmmm.

Truely, in a gathering of lame people, the one-legged man is seen as king. No wahala.

But let this thread serve as an evidence of our little kang's cowardice. cheesy
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:
grin grin grin a shameless biitch(who's still ducking Flux) who I K.Oed and a butthurt unknown worthless biitch who wants to be K.Oed filling up my CHAMPIONSHIP Thread with tears ,rants,and butthurt grin haha this is fun.

Keep on CRYING sad ,while I continue battling decent Textcees.

After battling either Whiz or Hydrog3n (depending on the outcome of their battle) ,I shall go on having fun with some interesting battles with dope Netcees, while YOU 2 CRYING SISSIES continue Crying for lack of attention, knowing for a fact that you 2 Biitches are Beneath me and there is Nothing I mean Nothing you both can do about it grin grin grin

And that must really hurt your egos( except for zach of cus who has been stripped off his by a total Knockout) smiley

Peace ,and don't die in Hate,try to live life to the fullest smiley .
very funny/ stupid comments.
Ccock sucking Nympho, I now finally see how retarded you are. you might be the champ but your the biggest coward nairalanders have ever seen..
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
The tears and whining continues ,hehehe grin
What this thread has shown, Zach got whooped badly,instead of moving on,he started crying grin ,and Gbemie's Hypocrisy .

Though there's a strong possibility Gbemie is Zach's alternate NL account(who hasn't seen that?) it won't be surprising as it shows he's fully embracing his Biitch status. grin .

Pls don't stop crying and just keep wailing ,keeping this Thread alive,so others visiting can see my ascension to the Crown tongue and the flawless asswhooping of Zach grin .
I'm above you and there's nothing you can do about it. You've been sired by me. grin

That's all that matters, oh remember keep FEARING MrKang. cheesy
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Gbemiie: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thrash, thrash, thrash, thrash.

Funny thing is there's no saving face in all what this thread stands to reveal.

One thing is pure and clear; Kang is a sisi plus a scared motherphucker!

Again there's no saving face. cheesy
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
The crying still continues
Lmao grin ,pls keep on entertaining me, make sure you don't stop cheesy
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrKang:
grin grin grin grin
The tears and whining continues ,hehehe grin
What this thread has shown, Zach got whooped badly,instead of moving on,he started crying grin ,and Gbemie's Hypocrisy .

Though there's a strong possibility Gbemie is Zach's alternate NL account(who hasn't seen that?) it won't be surprising as it shows he's fully embracing his Biitch status. grin .

Pls don't stop crying and just keep wailing ,keeping this Thread alive,so others visiting can see my ascension to the Crown tongue and the flawless asswhooping of Zach grin .
I'm above you and there's nothing you can do about it. You've been sired by me. grin

That's all that matters, oh remember keep FEARING MrKang. cheesy
Mtcheeew!! bastard!!
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Paayne(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
nd i just so happen to loathe unproductive arguments.
so gbemmie, if its my attention u seek, sorry buh my corner is off limits to ill-mannered beings.

ah mean, what is there to gain from marauding?

yo. for futuristic purpose, pls refrain from tagging ma name in ur unsolicited jargon.

ah said ma own.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
ZachHugo:

Mtcheeew!! bastard!!
My K.Oed biitch grin

Also know this. . .

You're a disgrace to this section,you couldn't drop decent bars to save your life but you are capable of blabbing,and for your biitchness you were K.Oed(flawlessly),instead of looking for ways to improve yourself,you're throwing childish insults,can't you see how frustrated you are?

You are all Bark and no Bite(apart from coogar debate of cus grin ).
Only a biitch wails,without having dope raps to back it up. You are what any emcee would never wish to be. A DISGRACE.

A word of advice,just stop embarrassing yourself,you're turning yourself into a really bad joke
Peace.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
coolwhistling!

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Kineticist(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2016
But what the fu..ck...Ya'll nigg.as be acting like bitches...MRKANG is the new king,he won the tourney and yes he deserved it.
So should stop bit.ch-talking and go learn more.

Congrats MRKING

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Kineticist:
But what the fu..ck...Ya'll nigg.as be acting like bitches...MRKANG is the new king,he won the tourney and yes he deserved it.

Congrats MRKING
Thanks man.
In all the tourney finals I've seen here on NL,Netcees who didn't win showed good sportsmanship and that was it no fuss at all,they just moved on cus they know its all for fun.

But Just see what ZachHugo was doing,damn I was so ashamed for him, Gbemiie was even pumping him. Smh

Btw,what do you think about the battle fixture I have set up in the chatroom?
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2016
MrKang:

Thanks man.
In all the tourney finals I've seen here on NL,Netcees who didn't win showed good sportsmanship and that was it no fuss at all,they just moved on cus they know its all for fun.

But Just see what ZachHugo was doing,damn I was so ashamed for him, Gbemiie was even pumping him. Smh

Smh...
I can see clearly that you are a deranged psychopath!! when you won the tourney, I congratulated you, instead of accepting, you acted like a fool... foolish boy stop quoting me. unless you have something reasonable to say!!

1 Like

Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by ZachHugo(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Kineticist:

Congrats MRKING

Smh
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by Kineticist(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2016
MrKang:

Thanks man.

lemme check it out..
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by MrKang: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2016
ZachHugo:

Smh...
I can see clearly that you are a deranged psychopath!! when you won the tourney, I congratulated you, instead of accepting, you acted like a fool... foolish boy stop quoting me. unless you have something reasonable to say!!
@bolded The only one displaying that here is you.

This will be the last attention I'll ever give you,that is until you GROW UP.
Re: ///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// by whiz10(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Congrat Mr kang. yhu did great, I just saw the battle. . .it's like i missed the excitement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So You Think Yo Can Rap? / //&********<<<the Nairaland Rapbattles Learning Thread>>>*******&// / Spit your bars here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.