Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593520 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
Why don't you do your research well? Your brother was not born a dada. He became a dada because they failed to comb his head. I grew up believing that some are born with dreadlocks until I learnt otherwise. Why don't you do the same instead of regurgitating the same old BS? You are not our parentsundecided

motawlahnee:

I beg to differ. My younger brother is a naturally born dada..... do your research and get your facts right.

Mummy Pinky to sure..... Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by bolubennie(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! ..This story actually brought me back to NL. I think, it serves Nathan right.

He wan dey login and logout of Nene's life anyhow. Make Nene sha accept his sorry ass back.

Loving this story and

Che I fit get one update tonight, MummyC?
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lets get this straight, there's no naturally born dada... it depends on the kind of upbringing they give the hair.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
heemah:
Like seriously I don't understand you people insulting Nene. Were u expecting her to welcome him with open arms? Seriously we females need to learn to respect ourselves! Its how u present yourself that people will address u. After all she did just to win his heart back, the guy turned her down, so u are still expecting her to feel grateful that he came with his supposed girlfriend to meet her? Abeggy!
Also, I'm in support of her not telling Nathan about her pregnancy. The guy will fink she is trying to tie him down with that.
Where's fam24?

hmmm... you have a point
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Lets get this straight, there's no naturally born dada... it depends on the kind of upbringing they give the hair.

true. my little cousin's hair was once tough like that and she cries anytime a comb touches it. even if you comb it now, the next minute, it will recoil like a thousand flies perched on her head. people adviced her mom to leave the hair that she's a Dada. my grandfather didn't accept that and personally turned to her hair comber and would comb the hair at the slightest opportunity and shave it every 3 weeks.

after sometime the hair became normal.
Re: Red Ashes by ikombe: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Kainene don dey vex me seriously. See as her mouth just they run like usain bolt 100meter race angry

If i be nathan i go just tear am slap undecided

Re: Red Ashes by sexy377: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
heemah tank u 4 dat i dnt see why we ladies shuddnt tink of ourselfs, nene i luv ur reaction, mummy biko update i knw u re trying but drop smth 4 d gals
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

true. my little cousin's hair was once tough like that and she cries anytime a comb touches it. even if you comb it now, the next minute, it will recoil like a thousand flies perched on her head. people adviced her mom to leave the hair that she's a Dada. my grandfather didn't accept that and personally turned to her hair comber and would comb the hair at the slightest opportunity and shave it every 3 weeks.

after sometime the hair became normal.
Spot on.
Re: Red Ashes by motawlahnee(f): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
daretodiffer:
Why don't you do your research well? Your brother was not born a dada. He became a dada because they failed to comb his head. I grew up believing that some are born with dreadlocks until I learnt otherwise. Why don't you do the same instead of regurgitating the same old BS? You are not our parentsundecided

UNCLE or AUNTY,i hate to argue o but I know what I'm saying. When my brother was a baby,my mum would always try combing his hair but the combs always get broken. Even if you comb it now,it would tangle back almost immediately. The dada was barbed later but up till now his hair tangles and he has to carry a comb everywhere he goes.
Thanking you
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
ikombe:
Kainene don dey vex me seriously. See as her mouth just they run like usain bolt 100meter race angry

If i be nathan i go just tear am slap undecided

the thing just weak me bros

she need spiritual healing

Re: Red Ashes by Daniyomex(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
This tori sweet me well well. Make i put my seat for this corner.

Re: Red Ashes by kingofcasting(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

'i dont understand' she looked over her body.

'what i meant is, you should dress corporate. Not revealing your cleavages. I'm sure you're not here to seduce anyone right?' i smiled again.

'oh' she said getting what i meant, then she looked down slightly embarrassed 'i thought you liked it that way'

I shook my head 'its because i appreciate you, thats why i wouldnt like you dressing up this way'

The door opened and my mum walked in and eyed Myra 'excuse us' I could tell my mum never really liked Myra, she said the girl looked like an opportunist.

'yes ma' she started leaving.

'wait' mum said and turned to her 'i really dont know what your motives are in this office, but the next time i bump into you dressed like a cheap slut waiting for the next available man to pick her, be lest assured that i'm going to personally fling your miserable and pathetic self out of this office, do you understand?'

I saw tears well up in Myra's eyes before she left.

'that was harsh' i said.

Mum sat opposite me 'she hasnt seen anything yet. I still wonder what you do with that girl in this office, to me oo, she's not competent enough to be your PA. I mean, what does she advice you about? Very soon, i'll be forced to fire her'

'you obviously do not like the poor girl. If you become close to her, you'll actually understand that she's a good girl and she's good at what she does'

'you too are obviously blinded by whatever she gave you to chop. Thats your business. Thats not why i came here anyway. I wanted to ask you about DeMantra's contractors and how much it would cost to hire them'

'uhm, how many of them?'

'say twenty'

It was time to retire home. When i came out of the office, i met Myra packing her things. She looked rather dull than she had been in the morning and i knew it was because of my mother's words. She probably felt bad since i had told her the same words earlier.

'Myra?' i called.

She looked up at me and forced a smile, then she continued packing.

'are you done? I could perhaps drop you off at the estate you live'

'no thanks, i already have a cab waiting for me downstairs'

'i insist Myra'

'i also insist'

'Myra, are you mad at me?'

'no, i'm not, why should i? I have no right to bed mad at you, do i?'

'whats that supposed to mean?'

'what its supposed to mean and what it actually means is that whatever you do should just slide when it comes to me, because i dont have emotions and i dont have a right to be angry' there was hurt in her voice.

I swallowed and touched her shoulder 'i'm sorry about what my mum said to you earlier. Try to understand that she was only trying to advice you, maybe she didnt do it the right way but she actually meant no harm'

'really?'

'yeah'

'who do you think you're fooling Nath? You think i'm actually blind not to know that your mum never really liked me? She doesnt like me and thats why anything i do is faulty in her eyes. Maybe i should just turn up my resignation letter, maybe then everything would be alright' She was tearing up now.

'no, there would be no need for that. I'm very sorry about everything. What do i do to make up for what she did to you?'

She just shook her head and sobbed.

And so i hugged her to make her feel better.

When she finally stopped crying, i offered to take her out for dinner but she refused, instead she said i should stop over for dinner at her house. I thought for a while and i finally agreed. We walked hand-in-hand out of the company laughing together.

'where's the cab waiting for you downstairs?' i asked.

'actually there was no cab waiting for me, i was just teasing'

We laughed.

TBC
smiley
Chumzypinky:

'i dont understand' she looked over her body.

'what i meant is, you should dress corporate. Not revealing your cleavages. I'm sure you're not here to seduce anyone right?' i smiled again.

'oh' she said getting what i meant, then she looked down slightly embarrassed 'i thought you liked it that way'

I shook my head 'its because i appreciate you, thats why i wouldnt like you dressing up this way'

The door opened and my mum walked in and eyed Myra 'excuse us' I could tell my mum never really liked Myra, she said the girl looked like an opportunist.

'yes ma' she started leaving.

'wait' mum said and turned to her 'i really dont know what your motives are in this office, but the next time i bump into you dressed like a cheap slut waiting for the next available man to pick her, be lest assured that i'm going to personally fling your miserable and pathetic self out of this office, do you understand?'

I saw tears well up in Myra's eyes before she left.

'that was harsh' i said.

Mum sat opposite me 'she hasnt seen anything yet. I still wonder what you do with that girl in this office, to me oo, she's not competent enough to be your PA. I mean, what does she advice you about? Very soon, i'll be forced to fire her'

'you obviously do not like the poor girl. If you become close to her, you'll actually understand that she's a good girl and she's good at what she does'

'you too are obviously blinded by whatever she gave you to chop. Thats your business. Thats not why i came here anyway. I wanted to ask you about DeMantra's contractors and how much it would cost to hire them'

'uhm, how many of them?'

'say twenty'

It was time to retire home. When i came out of the office, i met Myra packing her things. She looked rather dull than she had been in the morning and i knew it was because of my mother's words. She probably felt bad since i had told her the same words earlier.

'Myra?' i called.

She looked up at me and forced a smile, then she continued packing.

'are you done? I could perhaps drop you off at the estate you live'

'no thanks, i already have a cab waiting for me downstairs'

'i insist Myra'

'i also insist'

'Myra, are you mad at me?'

'no, i'm not, why should i? I have no right to bed mad at you, do i?'

'whats that supposed to mean?'

'what its supposed to mean and what it actually means is that whatever you do should just slide when it comes to me, because i dont have emotions and i dont have a right to be angry' there was hurt in her voice.

I swallowed and touched her shoulder 'i'm sorry about what my mum said to you earlier. Try to understand that she was only trying to advice you, maybe she didnt do it the right way but she actually meant no harm'

'really?'

'yeah'

'who do you think you're fooling Nath? You think i'm actually blind not to know that your mum never really liked me? She doesnt like me and thats why anything i do is faulty in her eyes. Maybe i should just turn up my resignation letter, maybe then everything would be alright' She was tearing up now.

'no, there would be no need for that. I'm very sorry about everything. What do i do to make up for what she did to you?'

She just shook her head and sobbed.

And so i hugged her to make her feel better.

When she finally stopped crying, i offered to take her out for dinner but she refused, instead she said i should stop over for dinner at her house. I thought for a while and i finally agreed. We walked hand-in-hand out of the company laughing together.

'where's the cab waiting for you downstairs?' i asked.

'actually there was no cab waiting for me, i was just teasing'

We laughed.

TBC
Re: Red Ashes by kingofcasting(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:
KAINENE.
MozB, Kaka and i sat just outside my house which was directly opposite a small garden. There was a large umbrella there, a table and three chairs.

There was a bottle of wine there and suyas.

We cracked jokes together and laughed like oldtimes. Kaka and MozB were acting all lovey-dovey again and i just hoped, things didnt get messy as it had done before.

'i think your beau is calling you' MozB who had been fooling around with Kaka's phone said and handed the phone over to her.

'yeye pikin' she playfully slapped MozB's shoulders 'hello love'

MozB and i exchanged glances then winked at each other.

'oh yes, i'm fine... I'm actually back from Portharcourt... Yes, i'm with Kainene and some other friend of mine... Oh, yes! That would be fun, please come over will you?'

MozB and i exchanged glances again.

'She lives at Chikain's estate nah..Estate 2 oo... Eh, when you get to the gate, just buzz me. Alright, expecting you...i love you too sweetie' She dropped the call.

'your beau is coming over?' MozB asked.

'yeah, gat a problem with that?'

'hmm, i'm finally going to see the man that swept my stubborn friend off her feet after Xaviercasmir' i said.

'oh pullease! The names of losers shouldnt be mentioned her abeg'

'kosi wahala'

We continued jisting when a car pulled up in front of my next door neighbour's house. MozB asked Kaka if it was Davidson but she said that wasnt his car.

They continued talking but my mind wasnt there. I wondered who my nextdoor neighbour was. Whether it was a he or a she. How the person looked like. If the person was actually friendly.

There was a saying that said "your neighbour is you second god" Besides, i was a pregnant lady. Though Kaka was going to be staying with me henceforth, what if something happens and she's not actually available and then my labour comes in the middle of the night, who was going to help me? My nextdoor neighbour.

I continued watching.

A familiar lady got down of the car first. She had on a tight black short high waist skirt and a red blouse that had a low neckline, exposing a lot of cleavage.

Then he came down.

I frowned. Nathan? No, couldnt be?

Wasnt that Myra? His PA - His lover?

No!

'babyK, whats supping?' Kaka asked then followed my direction 'ahn-ahn, no be Nathan be that? Is that the girl he's sampling now?'

'mehn! The babe is hot' MozB added 'Nene, hafa nah, package me the girl number nah, make i dey contact her, no levels'

'must you joke with everything?' i asked rather angrily. I saw the look on his face and i smiled in apology.

'he has seen you' Kaka said and i looked up to see him walking towards me. Myra was still standing, watching him with an embarrassed look on her face.

'Nene? What a pleasant surprise!' he came close to me with a smile on his face.

'hi Nathan' Kaka said.

Nathan spread his arms and she stood up and hugged him. He looked at MozB who had a scowl on his face and just smiled, then he returned his gaze to me.

He squatted in front of me and tucked my braids behind my ear 'how have you been?' he asked.

'i really dont understand you' i spat 'is it that you dont stick to the rules you make, or is it that you find it amazing to walk in and out of people's lives anyhow you like? Is that it?'

Hurt flickered in his eyes.

I continued 'few weeks ago, you were shouting and calling me all sorts of names, telling me it was completely over. Same few weeks ago, you were telling me you never mingled with rude personalities and also few weeks ago, you turned down my offer of friendship and said there was someone else in your life. Thats the someone else' i pointed at Myra 'what are you doing here? Why did you come here? Do you have a problem sticking to your own rules. Please and please, Nathan. I am begging you for the last time, dont even come close to me again. You warned me the first time and i'm warning you the second time. Whatever we had in the past is something called - Past Tense. Our Tense is in the Past, thats why its called Past Tense. Past. Not Present Participle. And i dont remember the two of us being friends, because last time i checked, i had a rude personality, very rude that i didnt deserve to be friends with pleasant personalities such as yours. Why you came here, i dont know. If its Kaka you came here to greet, just a simple wave from that side would have solved us the whole stress of getting to see each other's ugly faces, right?'

He continued looking at me.

'i'm trying not to be rude. I'm trying to remain as polite as i can be. Please dont keep your lover waiting, go back to her' i picked my plate and went inside the house.

'i'll talk to her' i heard Kaka say before shutting the door loudly

TBC
grin
Chumzypinky:
KAINENE.
MozB, Kaka and i sat just outside my house which was directly opposite a small garden. There was a large umbrella there, a table and three chairs.

There was a bottle of wine there and suyas.

We cracked jokes together and laughed like oldtimes. Kaka and MozB were acting all lovey-dovey again and i just hoped, things didnt get messy as it had done before.

'i think your beau is calling you' MozB who had been fooling around with Kaka's phone said and handed the phone over to her.

'yeye pikin' she playfully slapped MozB's shoulders 'hello love'

MozB and i exchanged glances then winked at each other.

'oh yes, i'm fine... I'm actually back from Portharcourt... Yes, i'm with Kainene and some other friend of mine... Oh, yes! That would be fun, please come over will you?'

MozB and i exchanged glances again.

'She lives at Chikain's estate nah..Estate 2 oo... Eh, when you get to the gate, just buzz me. Alright, expecting you...i love you too sweetie' She dropped the call.

'your beau is coming over?' MozB asked.

'yeah, gat a problem with that?'

'hmm, i'm finally going to see the man that swept my stubborn friend off her feet after Xaviercasmir' i said.

'oh pullease! The names of losers shouldnt be mentioned her abeg'

'kosi wahala'

We continued jisting when a car pulled up in front of my next door neighbour's house. MozB asked Kaka if it was Davidson but she said that wasnt his car.

They continued talking but my mind wasnt there. I wondered who my nextdoor neighbour was. Whether it was a he or a she. How the person looked like. If the person was actually friendly.

There was a saying that said "your neighbour is you second god" Besides, i was a pregnant lady. Though Kaka was going to be staying with me henceforth, what if something happens and she's not actually available and then my labour comes in the middle of the night, who was going to help me? My nextdoor neighbour.

I continued watching.

A familiar lady got down of the car first. She had on a tight black short high waist skirt and a red blouse that had a low neckline, exposing a lot of cleavage.

Then he came down.

I frowned. Nathan? No, couldnt be?

Wasnt that Myra? His PA - His lover?

No!

'babyK, whats supping?' Kaka asked then followed my direction 'ahn-ahn, no be Nathan be that? Is that the girl he's sampling now?'

'mehn! The babe is hot' MozB added 'Nene, hafa nah, package me the girl number nah, make i dey contact her, no levels'

'must you joke with everything?' i asked rather angrily. I saw the look on his face and i smiled in apology.

'he has seen you' Kaka said and i looked up to see him walking towards me. Myra was still standing, watching him with an embarrassed look on her face.

'Nene? What a pleasant surprise!' he came close to me with a smile on his face.

'hi Nathan' Kaka said.

Nathan spread his arms and she stood up and hugged him. He looked at MozB who had a scowl on his face and just smiled, then he returned his gaze to me.

He squatted in front of me and tucked my braids behind my ear 'how have you been?' he asked.

'i really dont understand you' i spat 'is it that you dont stick to the rules you make, or is it that you find it amazing to walk in and out of people's lives anyhow you like? Is that it?'

Hurt flickered in his eyes.

I continued 'few weeks ago, you were shouting and calling me all sorts of names, telling me it was completely over. Same few weeks ago, you were telling me you never mingled with rude personalities and also few weeks ago, you turned down my offer of friendship and said there was someone else in your life. Thats the someone else' i pointed at Myra 'what are you doing here? Why did you come here? Do you have a problem sticking to your own rules. Please and please, Nathan. I am begging you for the last time, dont even come close to me again. You warned me the first time and i'm warning you the second time. Whatever we had in the past is something called - Past Tense. Our Tense is in the Past, thats why its called Past Tense. Past. Not Present Participle. And i dont remember the two of us being friends, because last time i checked, i had a rude personality, very rude that i didnt deserve to be friends with pleasant personalities such as yours. Why you came here, i dont know. If its Kaka you came here to greet, just a simple wave from that side would have solved us the whole stress of getting to see each other's ugly faces, right?'

He continued looking at me.

'i'm trying not to be rude. I'm trying to remain as polite as i can be. Please dont keep your lover waiting, go back to her' i picked my plate and went inside the house.

'i'll talk to her' i heard Kaka say before shutting the door loudly

TBC
Re: Red Ashes by fam24(f): 2:24am On Feb 26, 2017
heemah:
Like seriously I don't understand you people insulting Nene. Were u expecting her to welcome him with open arms? Seriously we females need to learn to respect ourselves! Its how u present yourself that people will address u. After all she did just to win his heart back, the guy turned her down, so u are still expecting her to feel grateful that he came with his supposed girlfriend to meet her? Abeggy!
Also, I'm in support of her not telling Nathan about her pregnancy. The guy will fink she is trying to tie him down with that.
Where's fam24?

I'm here o. Seriously, I've a lot to say, but I don't even know where to start cos it changes nothing.
Men with their ego since 1712, they think they have the monopoly of pride. They should have the right to walk in and out of your life, and you should be grateful about it. They have the right to start and end a relationship as they deem fit, and still come back to continue from where they stop, and you should welcome them with open arms and be grateful whenever they are around.

Everyone has the right to some pride. When a lady uses hers, it comes out to the egoistic men as been rude and self centered. Who needs their opinion BTW? Knowing when to stay humble and when to say No takes a piece of wisdom. I will like to give that to Kainene. Saying No doesn't mean you are rude nor proud. If you beg to be in a relationship, you will have to keep begging for that relationship to take you to your destination.

As a guy, if Kainene is to be your sister or daughter, and the best advice you can give to her is to keep begging Nathan, then I don't know what to say to you? Men are opportunistic, they take advantage of your feelings and emotions.

Though, I don't subscribe to Kainene not telling about the baby, he has a right to know. If he likes, he could think whatever he want to, so far the lady is not ready to rely on him for neither her or the baby's needs.

Hello Nathan, I'm pregnant. Just want you to know as the sperm donor.

And if with that, he thinks she wants to cling to him, then good for his ego.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by tboy194(m): 3:56am On Feb 26, 2017
do u have to quote all the episode? mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 5:59am On Feb 26, 2017
kingofcasting:
smiley

oh lawd of Messi. I fit do dis guy something oooo

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2017
who is this kingofshit quoting everything? undecided
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Basically your brother has a tough hair. There are those with hair like that. I have a younger brother with soft hair that tangles few minutes after his hair has been combed especially at the back.You would think he added a product to achieve that look. Also, I used to know a particular girl (mixed race) who grew up on low cut until she was able to withstand the pain that comes with detangling her hair. Just like your brother, her hair is tough and tangles regardless of the quantity of conditioner and number of times she combs it. It is just easier for them to have dreads because their hair is easily knotted/tangled. If it were a proper dread, no one would be able to run a comb through it at all.

motawlahnee:

UNCLE or AUNTY,i hate to argue o but I know what I'm saying. When my brother was a baby,my mum would always try combing his hair but the combs always get broken. Even if you comb it now,it would tangle back almost immediately. The dada was barbed later but up till now his hair tangles and he has to carry a comb everywhere he goes.
Thanking you

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2017
kingofcasting:
grin
serioisly, i dont know what to say to u, if u're mad or just trying to impersonate madness

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by crazo(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

serioisly, i dont know what to say to u, if u're mad or just trying to impersonate madness
chumzy say Na impersonate madness

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

LOL, impersonate madness. Kikikikikiki

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Prettyhurts:

LOL, impersonate madness. Kikikikikiki

Happy Sunday
hahahaha, but na true nah. Because he didnt evn comment anything.
Happy sunday 2 u too, where my sunday rice?
Abeg sunday updates go cum lata oo. I took sleeping pills so my sight is kinda blurry to type.
Re: Red Ashes by smizel(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hahahaha, but na true nah. Because he didnt evn comment anything.
Happy sunday 2 u too, where my sunday rice?
Abeg sunday updates go cum lata oo. I took sleeping pills so my sight is kinda blurry to type.
no wahala. Happy sundae.
Re: Red Ashes by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
following
Re: Red Ashes by Odinz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Been a ghost reader for too long. Time to come out of ghost mode.

Mama Pinky you're doing a great work. Its been a while since I was this glued to my phone.

I love your dedication.

Ride on.
Re: Red Ashes by ikombe: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=ikombe post=54084994][/quote] ikombe u eh, is rike sumchin is wlong withi u
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by shurley22(f): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
I finally got to the last page and I felt if I didn't comment it would be so unfair of me.
Miss chumzypinky really nice write up.
I love the way all the characters are linked to another nd that makes the story worth the while.
I really don't know much bout writing buh I do know your writeups have a way of making the characters and their environment come to life and that made me feel as though I was present when they happened.
More ink to your pen....God bless you ma'am
Re: Red Ashes by lobiologs(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mama you promised us updates this evening, it's almost 9 oh, and I'm waiting abi you want make I dey read update on my way to wokr tomorrow? PLEASE make it happen.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
******Sips from his glass of boiled guilder, smacking his lips, clears throat******

Victor, victor, victor, how many times I call you. See you better package oh, you hear me m, better package or else **** draws ear***** hmmmmmm haaaaaaa.

As for you kelvin, your case dey supreme court but no fear na me be the presiding judge.

Nene, do you think putting on the tough girl character go help matters, lie lie lie, en no go carry you go anywhere so better humble yourself like pennis wey don do en work finish.

As for you Nathan, e be like say that madness from that blood oath don dey work you small small. This one wey u just dey confuse between Myra and Nene, me self no understand you oh. Well your case dey mountain of fire.

As for that guy wey dey quote everything, one sentence for you "your case is different".

Madam chumzypinky, chop knuckle, you ten much. Na when the next prescription go dey available na. Me no fit wait oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.