Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (594044 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 5:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Tankz dear. Honestly, u're my manest man in ds thread. I love you more dan ani1 else *runs to hide so Ibullem doesnt c me*

haaa... is that how you use to do

while i was busy hustling to put a ring on it before newyear, you are busy running to senator jetlee SMH ... ok... kontinu
Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 5:38am On Dec 20, 2016
it will be really difficult for Chioma to believe Mabel.

She already has a soft spot for Chuks, and Mabel took too long to come out with her own side
Re: Red Ashes by gtin(m): 5:45am On Dec 20, 2016
ibullem:
it will be really difficult for Chioma to believe Mabel.

She already has a soft spot for Chuks, and Mabel took too long to come out with her own side
Exactly wat i was also thinking
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Mirobi, c as i jst grab u 4 hand
Re: Red Ashes by BlizzydoDo(f): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Nt 4gven
smiln, trust yuu slept well
Ejhor...
Biko...
Dan Allah...
Mbok.....forgive my humble sef
Re: Red Ashes by mujybee(f): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2016
ahbeg mention me wen d tori finish

tired of slow readin
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2016
Chumzypinky you double posted, check again. Nice work BTW
Re: Red Ashes by Creeza(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2016
chumzypinky. nairaland is not so scary.. its just exhilarating and fun too.. grin just enjoy urself
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
mujybee:

tired of slow readin
Dd u jst say i'm slow wit my updates??
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Creeza:
chumzypinky. nairaland is not so scary.. its just exhilarating and fun too.. grin just enjoy urself
Lol
Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2016
mujybee:

tired of slow readin

mtcheeww... park one side jare

you know how difficult it is to write a story, let alone a beautiful piece as this?

you aint paying her, the least you could do is show some support

at least she tries to update as often as she can, cut her some slack please

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Tankz dear. Honestly, u're my manest man in ds thread. I love you more dan ani1 else *runs to hide so Ibullem doesnt c me*

wao m flattered, it' s a privilege to b loved by u ,love u too dear. Honestly, I dnt really comment on NL stories but ur story just activate my comment button, tnkz for giving us smetn nyc to read
Re: Red Ashes by gracyblaze(f): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2016
More ink to your pen, dearie... Keep it up
Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2016
ibullem:

haaa... is that how you use to do

while i was busy hustling to put a ring on it before newyear, you are busy running to senator jetlee SMH ... ok... kontinu
lol... pity me na, u wan mk.I stl kontinu wt Folake wy b public servant haha, abeg calm dwn mke Chumzypinky carry head enter jhor, no worry ah go use Folake bribe u
Re: Red Ashes by mismore(f): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Mismore make i no find your comment oo

I didn't even notice you caught me, nice story sis!
Kainene own too much sha
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2016
ibullem:

you know how difficult it is to write a story, let alone a beautiful piece as this?

Thanks 4 standin up 4 me dearie..dats y i luv u
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
Nmaglit

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
ayoxelee:

lol... pity me na, u wan mk.I stl kontinu wt Folake wy b public servant haha, abeg calm dwn mke Chumzypinky carry head enter jhor, no worry ah go use Folake bribe u

egbon... kolewerk cheesy
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dedicated to Ibullem and Mujybee (who feels my story isnt worth reading until its completed)

MABEL.

My heart skipped immediately the car was driven into SpiritSensation. It was a mighty hotel. I had never visited it or lodged in it before. But whenever i had foreign investors coming in from other countries, i made sure they were lodged in that hotel.

SpiritSensation was one of the biggest hotels in the states. And it was very popular. The driver parked the car while the lady on suit in the front seat, came down and opened the car for me to step down.

My heart skipped a bit when i stepped down. The second car following us behind drove in immediately and three guys on suit alighted from the car.

They rushed to me front and lead the way. I was jittery and scared. It was very obvious from my sweaty forehead regardless of the umbrella over my head held by one of my bodyguards.

I was lead to the large conference room. It was very quiet as there was no single soul there. Or so i thought.

Immediately i say, i dismissed my bodyguards. I brought out my phone and checked the time, it was five minutes past 2pm. I sighed.

'why are you here?'

I froze on hearing that very familiar voice. I slowly turned and came face to face with Chioma.

Even in old age, she still looked very elegant and beautiful. Her beautiful fair skin shone, her hair was still dark and curly. Her big bust had gone down a bit due to probably child birth and and old age. Her hips were still as broad as the map of Nigeria under the tight blue skirt she wore with a yellow blazer. She had a simple black sandal on her feet. She looked simple, yet beautiful.

'Chichi....' i stammered.

'didnt i tell you never to show your face to me again?' she asked sternly. She clearly still hated me. I could feel it in her voice and facial expression.

I started crying. How do i explain myself?

'you had the guts to seduce my husband despite you being pregnant for another man and yet you still have the effontery to stand in front of me?' she was so irritated.

'Chichi, just hear me out...' i cried 'i didnt seduce Chuka, i swear. He was the one who seduced me...' i was cut short but a sharp resounding slap on my cheek.

'you slut! How dare you lie against my husband? You seduced my husband! You were jealous of me! You wanted to place your pregnancy on him. Thank God he found out you were already pregnant for another man before you had the chance to hook your pregnancy on him!'

I wept like never before 'Chichi listen to me. Chuks has filled your head with lies. Its true we had an affair. We had sex several times, i agree. But the first time, i was drugged. I know thats not an avenue for me to continue having sex with him, but...but....he lied to me. He told me Jude was having an affair with countless women and that you were flirting with other men. He showed me a picture of you and Jude......together in an intimate position. You guys were kissing! I swear to you Chioma. I thought you were having an affair with Jude, so i wanted to pay you back. He also made me believe he wanted to pay you back. So, because of that....we started having....sex continously....'

Then she started laughing 'and you expect me to fall for that cheap lie of yours huh? Do i look like a fool to you? Take a very good look at me, do i look like an idiot to you? Why would Chuks ever think i was having an affair with Jude? Jude! Of all people, Jude? You think i'm like who would sleep with my best friend's fiance?'

'you might not believe me but its the truth. I dont have that picture anymore, but believe me Chi, i will never lie to you. Over the years, i've regretted my actions. But i later found out that picture was photoshopped. It looked so fake but i had been very blinded by fury to see it as at that time...' i went on my knees 'Chioma, i'm sorry. Please forgive me. I believe your unforgiveness is whats affecting my son and i right now. I cant say everything but what i need is your forgiveness. I'm very sorry Chichi, i'm sorry please...'

I saw tears gather in her eyes 'you're so shameless Mabel. To think you had been my best friend and i had trusted with everything i had! I hate you! I hate you so much and i will never forgive you! Not now! Not ever! Go to hell Mabel. Go to hell and rot in hell!'

TBC

Do you think Chioma is ever going to forgive Mabel??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mstylz Mirob, make sure u guyz comment oo, lol
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mismore

Mztemmy

i is sawing u guys oo
Re: Red Ashes by Nmaglit: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yes chioma will forgive mabel when she finds out she is telling the truth
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dedicated to Chumzypinky (me)

KAINENE.

My phone blinked showing i had a message from BBM. I sighed and picked it up.

Hi Nene, are you free? I would like for us to see a movie - Nathan.

I hissed loudly. Who gave him my pin? Kaka of course! No one else!

I'm sorry, but i'm too busy to spend my precious time with someone as worthless as you are!!!

I texted back.

Not too long after, a reply came in.

I know your time is precious. My time is equally precious, so why dont we spend out precious times with precious personalities like us *wink*

I groaned in anger. This guy is so full of himself.

'i'd rather dine with a demon than waste time with you and your disgusting annoying personality!'

'what exactly dont you like about me? I'm handsome, rich and intelligent, i'm every girl's dream man'

'you're handsome and rich but intelligent is far from it. If anything, you're foolish and so unwise, you know, those girls who flock around you are obviously people that behave just like you. I cant even begin to imagine how shameless those girls are, not to talk of how stinky their panties must be, yuck!

'talking about panties, you have a very huge ass and i sometimes jerk off just thinking about you. How do you find the size of your panties? Oopss! Speaking of the way your ass bounces, you might actually detest wearing panties....lol'

'what insult! Do you know you're a very stupid person? You're so shameless and foolish and i detest you more than i detest wearing panties! Do you think i'm like those cheap girls who you screw for free? I wear panties because i'm responsible, that my ass still bounces despite that, its no fault of mine. Its something called endowment. I bet you've never met a girl as endowed as i am (a winking emoji)

Hahahahahahaha, so funny. You're right! I've never screwed a girl with a huge ass as you and i'll give anything just to spread my cum on that mighty ass of yours. Will you please do me the honours?'

If you're looking for where to spread your cum, then guy you're headed the wrong way. I sorry for you.

I'll pay any amount.

'i dont need any fucking money of yours!'

'i'll treat you like a queen'

'i'm already a queen'

'i love you'

Hahahahahahaha, now you make me laugh! A pure casanova like you? May God punish your mouth!

Can we at least be friends, i mean, just casual friends? I really enjoy your company

'friends indeed! My God will punish your mouth

May thunder of Kolewerk punish you!

Seriously speaking Hon, i enjoy your company. Even if my dreams of fucking you do not manifest, we could at least be friends. I'm content with being friends with you. You see, i dont really have friends

'how will you ever have friends when all you think of is Bleep Bleep Bleep, see, i know i'm raw but i dont feel like talking dirty right now. Goodbye, i'm not replying your ping anymore. And as for your request, God will punish you the next time you ever concieve it in your heart to even hang out with me. I dont hang out with people who do not add value to my life.

'please dear, i'm begging'

I hissed and switched of my phone. I rested my head on my bed searching for sleep, but all that kept coming to my head was our hilarious chat. I imagined what it would be like if we were friends, we would do nothing but abuse each other everyday.

I kept laughing in my head. And when i finally had the fortune of having a nap, all that kept coming to my mind was the chats. His beautiful smile. His seductive eyes.

And when i finally woke up by 6pm, i realised i was bored and needed to hang out. I turned on my phone and called Kaka but she was with Xaviercasmir at the moment and wasnt available.

'Babe, you dey choose that dude over me abi? Me, your bestie of life' i said trying to sound offended.

'babe, abeg na beg i dey, never provoke. I'm very sorry. I will make it up to you'

'i don hear. Sha no call me again, we don quarel'

'mumu!' she laughed and hung up.

Just as i threw my phone on the bed and sighed, my phone beeped.

'are you still in for the outing? I'm still interested - Nathan'

I hissed. I checked the time, past six. Mum wouldnt be home anytime soon, i think its better to spend sometime with some foolish guy than lazying at home.

So i picked up my phone and typed 'get your ass over here, you're going to pick me and you're going to promise not to do anything thats going to irritate me. Here's my address'

'at your service ma. I promise'

I didnt know when i screamed in excitement, rushing to the bathroom.

TBC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by mujybee(f): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
ibullem:

who you epp mr man

i love d story dats y i want d op 2 complete d story quick
Re: Red Ashes by mujybee(f): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Dd u jst say i'm slow wit my updates??
np swthrt

i jst wnt u 2 finish d story quick xo dat i cn strt cos i hate suspence
i love d story xo much kip it up
Re: Red Ashes by mirob(f): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Mirobi, c as i jst grab u 4 hand

Hahahhhaha, caught in the act, wanted to be on ghost mode, your story is superb, keep it up, but why didn't Mrs. Chioma suspected that Nathan was Mabel's son, what with the surname? Just thinking out loud.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
mujybee:
np swthrt

i jst wnt u 2 finish d story quick xo dat i cn strt cos i hate suspence
i love d story xo much kip it up
Alrite honey, e go soon finish u hear? Slow n steady wins d race *wink*

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
mirob:

Hahahhhaha, caught in the act, wanted to be on ghost mode, your story is superb, keep it up, but why didn't Mrs. Chioma suspected that Nathan was Mabel's son, what with the surname? Just thinking out loud.
Only 1 pesin cannot bear Imore in the whole world na. Der ar plenty Chiomas in d world, plenty Okonkwo, plenty Okoro, plenty Johnson, plenty Okafor
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Swankmee me is saws u oo
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Zesh

Casmir14

dont jst view, comment in order 2 encourage d writer
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dedicated to Jolade and Kainene.

JOLADE.

'Nathan....' i said into the phone when he finally picked my call after placing several calls.

'what is it?' he asked rudely.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out 'i...i...i just...wanted to know if you're free...i want...i wanted us to you know...hang out, its...its kinda been a while'

There was silence before he finally spoke up 'sex?'

'huh?'

'the only way i'm going to see that ugly face of yours is if we're going to have sex, i mean, rough sex. You know how much i like it rough' He chuckled

I swallowed. This guy didnt love me. It was very

obvious but why couldnt i just let him

go?

Why did i love him so much?

I closed

my eyes 'deal'

Then he laughed. 'sorry

you bloody sex monger, i would not be

available for your consumption tonight, i

have a very important meeting with someone

very important and special'

'who?' I felt jealousy burn at the back

of my throat. Was it that saucy girl from SpiritSensation? It had

better

not.

'none of your business!'

'Nathan, i love you. I am your fiancee, so its every of my business! If i dont care for you

who the

hell will?'

'are you a monitoring agent?'

'far from that.

I

am your fiancee. I am the woman who loves you with every ounce of my being. Every other woman flocking around only

wants you for your money thats all.

And after flirting with them, i'm the person

you still come back to. Nathan, me and you are meant to be and nothing can change that,

you of all people

know that very well' i swallowed hard.

'you dont own me young lady...

And do you

think i'm finally going to marry you after everything?' He laughed 'Jolade, i

cannot marry a woman when i've already tasted her. If you go to a restaurant in search of food

you dont taste first. You buy the food, you eat it

then you pay. But in a situation where you're opportuned to taste every food before buying,

what if you dont like it after everything?

Then you leave and go over to another restaurant? What i just said is what has already happened. I've tasted you Jolade, and you're no fun,

i'm tired of eating you. I cant continue eating one food everyday, before and after marriage till i die, thats madness..'

'what are you saying Nathan?' Tears gathered in my eyes and i suddenly had a terrible headache.

'what i'm saying is, i've

had

enough of your pussy. There's nothing there. Its too

wide, i dont feel it anymore, there's no gold there.

If i'm already

tired of your pussy when we are not yet married, how will i

cope when we finally tie the knot, mehn! I cant leave with that

torture because i'm going to Bleep

and keep fucking every pussy available, get that?'

'you kept raping me Nathan!' i screamed back 'its not my fault you're already

tired of my pussy. Why wont you when all you do is rape me almost everytime! What kind of a man are you? Why are you so heartless? What have i ever done to you? Where have i gone wrong? Where....'

'my oh my!' he gasped 'i cant believe this! My beauty queen just stepped out right now and she's looking ravishing, breathtaking...so beautiful, exotic, what do i say?

She's the love of

my life Jolade, stay away from me!!!' Then he hung up.

I stared

unbelievably at my phone. Then it happened, i suddenly felt nauseous, i ran to the bathroom and

threw up.

TBC

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Heyy guys! Who wants to read Nathan's POV

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.