Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (594769 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by gtin(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Nawa oo, do guys blush??
Yes ooo, cause i jst did
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Qasaforlife:
Buhahahahahahahahahaha. Waiting for more update. Hope ur night was a bliss?
Nawa oo. Nawa oo. Buhari don affect Niger sotey if pesin wan laff na Buhahahahahahah, no be hahahahahahaha again. Nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2016
gtin:
Yes ooo, cause i jst did
lol
Re: Red Ashes by adebriana(f): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Great story girl... This Jolade is so desperate. Turning herself into a LovePeddler and lesbian just to get a guy
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2016
Chumzypinky:

wow, do i sense a guessin game here? Jagugu, ur name is Jacklin
Not even close......just give up, okay grin.

Let Mabel and Chioma's indifferences not deter their kids affair. Nathan and Kainenechukwu tongue are the key to solving whatever problems they have.

Chuks has three more kids........his own his own. Let Chioma find out and he's gone for good

Jolade..*sighs*.....i tire. Sango give her two strikes, just to shed light in her head
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2016
jagugu88li:
Not even close......just give up, okay grin.

Let Mabel and Chioma's indifferences not deter their kids affair. Nathan and Kainenechukwu tongue are the key to solving whatever problems they have.

Chuks has three more kids........his own his own. Let Chioma find out and he's gone for good

Jolade..*sighs*.....i tire. Sango give her two strikes, just to shed light in her head
Lol.

Jolade is vulnerable. She doesnt have the ability to make firm decisions on her own. And she's mummy's girl. She would do anything to please ha mum
Re: Red Ashes by MozB: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Chumzypinky:

This was all strange to me. I had never felt like this with a guy before. Even MozB, Moses Benson who had been my first crush and my best friend, aside from Kaka, i had never felt this way with him before.

wow.... Thanks Honey for including my name in the story.... Lol the Benson is funny tho.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Hey guys!!

Jungle don mature oo. Work and hurry hurry don start. Decorations here and there. Preparations here and there. So therefore, or therefore so, e be lyk sey na only two updates i go dey drop nw oo. Yawa don get belle oo. But if i fit stil drop 3, i no go hesitate so....

Ok, enof of my blabbin. The Xmas preparations has commenced with full force and i have responsibilities. I have to make my children's hair, i have to get their clothes, i have to decorate the house, not forgetting i have a mother and a father. A husband and inlaws, my siblings and cousins, nephews and nieces, as in eh, matter full ground.

And since hairdressing is something i do at my liesure times, my family no go let me rest oo.

Na so dem go kal me 'eh, Chummy, hafa na? I dey bring Jennifer and Favour come you house oo, na Ghana weaving dem wan do, u get chance abeg...money no dey, i 4 carry dem go salon'

i go com tel am 'oya bring dem come'

plenty plenty wahala. I no wan talk 2 much. So abeg, 2 updates a day, d day i stil drop 1, make una no vex 4 me. As i dey so, i dey make my eldest daughter hair, make una bear with me.

I love y'all

til evenin or thereabout...peace!

12 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2016
MozB:

wow.... Thanks Honey for including my name in the story.... Lol the Benson is funny tho.
Ok, wat does ur own B start from. Bt ur name is Moses rite??
Re: Red Ashes by MozB: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Ok, wat does ur own B start from. Bt ur name is Moses rite??

Its Moses Ebio.. The 'B' comes from my sure name.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
MozB:

Its Moses Ebio.. The 'B' comes from my sure name.
Blokifen

sandra2winstar, where have u bin??
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
KAINENECHUKWU.

'hello...' i said picking the call 'Kaka, whats up?'

'babes how far na? Have you called Nathan?' she asked.

'which Nathan?'

'you dey craze, thunder fire you! Come, no tell me say you still dey beef that guy oo. I thought you both exchanged numbers at my birthday?'

'he already had my number before then dhoor! Courtesy of you Kamsiyochukwu' i rolled my eyes.

'today is his birthday, geez!! Have you called him to wish him a happy birthday?'

I opened my mouth. I didnt know about his birthday. We had spoken the night before and he hadnt mentioned anything like that, so... I swallowed 'i havent called him, i had no idea it was his birthday'

'thats because you care so little about your friends BabyK. Oya, call him now now. And he's inviting us, me, Casmir, i dont know about you to his house, said there'll be a mini party'

'his house? Kaka dont tell me you're going'

'eh-hen? I don go finish sef. Casmir is going with me so what is there to fear? Besides, Nathan is a nice guy, he wont try to hurt me and even if him say he wan enter, babe he go miss road, he no go fit come out, na another person property oooo'

'another person property indeed! Well,' i sighed 'make una go, i'm not going'

'wo, you better dress up oo, because if i come your house, you never do finish eh....'

'how do you expect me to go there when he didnt even give me and invitation? No be you and Xaviercasmir he invite? If he didnt invite me, it means i'm irrelevant to him then....'

I wasnt happy. He couldnt even invite me to his party. It means i meant nothing to him. Xaviercasmir and Kaka were his only friends, i was a nobody.

'just call him BabyK, i'm in no mood for your drama this hot afternoon'

'what time is the party sef?'

'according to him, seven thirty'

I rolled my eyes 'i hear'

'will you call him?'

'i wont!'

'you this girl eh, na your pride go kill you'

'i hear'

'call am oo, iffa hear say you no call am, i go use your ass as cupcake' she hung up.

I laughed. Kaka would never change!

I looked at my phone contemplating whether to call him or not. I thought within me, if it had been my birthday, would he have called?

I knew that answer even before i asked the question. Then i dialled his number.

'hello?' he voice was low.

'hello? Why is your voice like that of a frog? Were you sleeping?'

He chuckled slowly 'i just woke up from a nap. Whats up?'

'why didnt you tell me....' i was about scolding him but i changed my mind 'well, happy birthday to you'

There was silence for a little while before he finally spoke up 'you just called to tell me that?'

'is that supposed to be your thank you?' i spat in feigned annoyance.

'sorry.....thanks....thanks alot. I never thought you had even call to even wish me a happy birthday'

'is that why you didnt invite me to your party?'

'i dont know if i can comfortably call it a party. Its more like a get together. Its going to be just you -thats if you're coming- Kaka, and whats that her crazy fiance's name again? Xylophone or something like that'

'Xaviercasmir?' i chuckled leaning on my elbow 'why did you call him crazy?'

'because he's crazy. I had to restrain myself from placing a punch on his face that day on Kaka's birthday'

'you wouldnt even try that! Not when i'm there, besides, you dont even know how crazy Kaka can be at times'

He chuckled 'you equally do not know how crazy i am too. Permit me to say you've calmed me down a little'

'good for you'

'so, will you come?'

'come where?'

'my house. I'll pick you up, by seven'

'Kaka told me seven thirty'

'well...lets just say i want to spend sometime with you'

'woreva! Dont pick me up. I'm coming with Kaka and her fiance, Casmir'

'pleasseeeee....'

'just shut up Nathan. Anyways, happy birthday. And, your mum isnt going to be there?'

I heard him scoffed 'my mum? She would never be there....she hardly has time for me. Not like i care anyways, i dont even miss her'

'is that a way to talk about your mum?'

'how should i talk about her again?'

'are you this disrespectful you this boy? Eh?'

'no. I'm not being disrespectful, i....'

'on no circumstance should you speak about your mum in that manner. She brought you into this world even if she's a witch! If you have a problem with her, then sit down and iron it out with her. Whats wrong with you?'

'sorry ma. I would never speak about her that way again'

'okay, bye'

'will you come?'

'let me think about it'

'but....'

'shut up!' i hung up and smiled. Naughty boy. As soon as i dropped my phone on the table, it beeped.

I eagerly picked it up thinking it was a message from him. It was from a foreign number.

It read:

"Hey my luv! Long time, guess what? I'm coming over to Niger next week. I hope to see you and Kaka. I love you and take care of yourself - MozB"

My heart thumped in excitement. My best friend was finally coming back!!!

TBC

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by xaviercasmir(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Getting more intresting as the day goes by. I love your work sis. RIDE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Red Ashes by kharstiel(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
av bin forced 2 comment.nyc wrk u got here chumzypinky.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
kharstiel:
av bin forced 2 comment.nyc wrk u got here chumzypinky.
Oh finaly!! E don tey wey i dey c u dey view bt i jst park wel. Thank God say God don touch ur soul. Thanks dear, i rili appreciate ur comment

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nmaglit: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Weldone op I love kaine part of the story with her frnd kaka her pigin makes me laugh good work
Re: Red Ashes by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
this is nice...me likey [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Evri1, smtin terrible jst happened to me right nw. I was typing an update and just when i had completed it, my youngest daughter came and whack! My phone fell 2 d floor, and it switched off. D update cleared...i wan cry as i dey so
Re: Red Ashes by abefe99: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
oooo!!!!!!!! abeg help us biko
Re: Red Ashes by gtin(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmm Nene and Nathan no be here oh
Re: Red Ashes by berhdo: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chai u no go kill person wit ds ya story. I think i started to dislike ur story.

Maybe after i die. I wil dislyk it
Re: Red Ashes by Qasaforlife(f): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Evri1, smtin terrible jst happened to me right nw. I was typing an update and just when i had completed it, my youngest daughter came and whack! My phone fell 2 d floor, and it switched off. D update cleared...i wan cry as i dey so
Eeeyahhh kpele.
Re: Red Ashes by sandra2winstar(f): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Blokifen

sandra2winstar, where have u bin??
I just wan dey lowkey ni joor. Sha dey write go, I gat your back
Re: Red Ashes by MariamAlheri: 1:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Chumzy darling, abeg na ghanaweaving, two big ones I want to do #winks# make I come?
U no say money no dey and Christmas don show....I dey road already sef ;DChumzy darling, abeg na ghanaweaving, two big ones I want to do #winks# make I come?
U no say money no dey and Christmas don show....I dey road already sef...

@the story, u are doing a great job. Thank u ma.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2016
MariamAlheri:
Chumzy darling, abeg na ghanaweaving, two big ones I want to do #winks# make I come?
U no say money no dey and Christmas don show....I dey road already sef ;DChumzy darling, abeg na ghanaweaving, two big ones I want to do #winks# make I come?
U no say money no dey and Christmas don show....I dey road already sef...

@the story, u are doing a great job. Thank u ma.

Lol u 2? If dem send u, tel dem say u no c me biko

Tijehi! Long tym,no c, where hav u bin??

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Nde Nairaland akelem nnu.
Hw ws ur nightest nyt?

Abeg make una no vex oo. Wetin my pikin do yesterday kill my moral abeg. I've been trying to retype dat update and i'l do jst dat. Its almost complete. Bt i have to do house work na, haba. Wont i prepare breakfast? Bt b4 9:30, una own breakfast go don read.

Tanx
Re: Red Ashes by kajsa08: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Nde Nairaland akelem nnu.
Hw ws ur nightest nyt?

Abeg make una no vex oo. Wetin my pikin do yesterday kill my moral abeg. I've been trying to retype dat update and i'l do jst dat. Its almost complete. Bt i have to do house work na, haba. Wont i prepare breakfast? Bt b4 9:30, una own breakfast go don read.

Tanx

Good Morning Sweet. carry go, @least u'll compensate with long episodes. *still following*
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2016
kajsa08:

Good Morning Sweet. carry go, @least u'll compensate with long episodes. *still following*
Yeah i wil
Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Chumzypinky weldone dear... still following bumper to bumper Lol
Re: Red Ashes by Moradekemi07(f): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2016
well done Sis... kip it coming abeg..more strength
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Moses Benson go bring reggae spoil Nathan blues, I swear.

Ooohhh and there's still....is it two or three more of Chuk's secret kids? I'm watching

Luckily for you Chumzy, I have to deliberate for two years grin before I allow someone to touch my head. I'll just tie my hair neatly this Christmas.

Tell your daughter "your first ever salary will buy this phone baby, are we clear?". See yourself wait tire for salary
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
Mosses Benson go bring reggae spoil Nathan blues, I swear.

Ooohhh and there's still....is it two or three more of Chuk's secret kids? I'm watching

Luckily for you Chumzy, I have to deliberate for two years grin before I allow someone to touch my head. I'll just tie my hair neatly this Christmas.

Tell your daughter "your first ever salary will buy this phone baby, are we clear?". See yourself wait tire for salary

Abi? Me n u na d same tin jareh. I make my hair once a yr. My hair kukuma long before, so i dey pack am different style, doughnut oo, meatpie oo.

She stil remains my baby, if she lyk make she scatter d fone, stone am 4 ground, put am insyd her po, shit on top, na my pikin. Ha papa go buy am 4 am

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.