Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (592534 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 3:46am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=ikombe post=53902162][/quote]
ah bros I just weak for u

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Moshmustapha:
mama u promised us 3 updates today we are still waiting

nae mk u quote everything?

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by bimberry1307(f): 5:02am On Feb 21, 2017
just chillax mama pinky, we will be here whenever your ba3 is alive. by the way, you dey try. your head get oil.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by drewsman: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2017
madam pinky, where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by smizel(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
madam chumzypinky, abeg, cum feed us update oooo. Ejor ma
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2017
drewsman:
madam pinky, where art thou?
lol, i dey road dey cum
Re: Red Ashes by bimberry1307(f): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
lol, i dey road dey cum
Oya do sharp sharp. Bia, take this shange make u take carry flight.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Update deleted by author

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by gtin(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
And behold Nene has started with her rudeness undecided
Re: Red Ashes by teel123(f): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Madam its now suspence from all angles please. Try as much as possible to give us another update that will kule our mind. No offence please

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by esthyope(f): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
its already in nene's blood
Re: Red Ashes by fam24(f): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
gtin:

To me, there is nothing rude about how Kainene reacted to Nathan here. Do you expect her to run to him or jump at him? Someone who said he's no longer interested in the relationship, and didn't even accept to be a friend. She can't allow someone to start controlling her emotions, she needs to know where he belongs. Or do you expect her to keep begging him?

4 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by ikombe: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Women can form for africa i swear undecided
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikombe:
Women can form for africa i swear undecided

they've been forming since d days of Methuselah
Re: Red Ashes by heemah(f): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
gtin:
This isn't about rudeness.... She already moved on or have u forgotten that the guy already said he doesn't want her..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
heemah:

This isn't about rudeness.... She already moved on or have u forgotten that the guy already said he doesn't want her..

abeg auntie tel me were she move go..ayam not understanding fa....

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by gtin(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
heemah:

My dear we both knw she didnt move on, she has always prayed for dis, so i dnt see any need for her drama

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by gtin(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
fam24:

To me, there is nothing rude about how Kainene reacted to Nathan here. Do you expect her to run to him or jump at him? Someone who said he's no longer interested in the relationship, and didn't even accept to be a friend. She can't allow someone to start controlling her emotions, she needs to know where he belongs. Or do you expect her to keep begging him?
No there is a way to go abt it nt pushing him away wen obviously u still care abt him
Re: Red Ashes by motawlahnee(f): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
fam24:

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by motawlahnee(f): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
gtin:

My dear we both knw she didnt move on, she has always prayed for dis, so i dnt see any need for her drama

She was mature to have asked him to still be her friend but he rejected her so what would you have her do?

Nathan should also be a man and do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by heemah(f): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
gtin:

At least she has to put on the act.
Re: Red Ashes by fam24(f): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
gtin:

No there is a way to go abt it nt pushing him away wen obviously u still care abt him

Abeg, can you enlighten us on the way to go abt such case? Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
gtin:

He pushed her away making her think he didn't want to have anything to with her and all of a sudden he wants to know her new address and show that he cares...abeg let her do shakara and let him also get the feel of being rejected.

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by kellyoneinamill: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
gtin:

even if she did not move on, she is learning how to live without him. she cant keep going back and forth in her life. if he is staying, he should say so and be definite about it. remember she also has a kid to think of now not just herself.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nathan and Kainene should end this drama already and move on, stop hurting your feelings. There's a baby on board now.
Mummy Chumzy,thanks for the update, more strength to you.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by smizel(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ayoomolabake:

He pushed her away making her think he didn't want to have anything to with her and all of a sudden he wants to know her new address and show that he cares...abeg let her do shakara and let him also get the feel of being rejected.
excuse me madam, he didnt reject her.
Re: Red Ashes by smizel(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
God bless u madam chumzypinky. Plz na lengthy updates go dey beta .
Re: Red Ashes by heemah(f): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
smizel:
He didn't reject her? So what did he do? Hasn't she tried enough? She alrdy apologized, what else does he want? So he too can form angry after all he did to jolade? Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
To be honest sweerie, I don't like how you update,it wasn't like this when you first started. These days we beg you for an update and is tiring. My humble opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by smizel(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
heemah:

He didn't reject her? So what did he do? Hasn't she tried enough? She alrdy apologized, what else does he want? So he too can form angry after all he did to jolade? Mtcheeew.
haha sista heemah, if kainene iz matured, she wudnt have rejected him wen he had apologized to jolade and again u notice dat d guy is tryin 2 settle wit her bt she bringin bak her old self again.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
smizel:
undecided so his telling her "Sorry, am not usually friends with rude personalities" is what?

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by mizchoc(f): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
smizel:
haha sista heemah, if kainene iz matured, she wudnt have rejected him wen he had apologized to jolade and again u notice dat d guy is tryin 2 settle wit her bt she bringin bak her old self again.

true kainene over reacted on the jolade ish
buh thr point is...when kainene realised her wrongs, Nathan walked out and gave her ideas that someone else had taken her place. u cant totally blame kainene cos s h e hated men until she met Nathan...

my only worry is the baby on board

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.