Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? (5489 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) / Between These Two Ladies, Who Is A Wifey Material (photos)? / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by MrCork: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
KissChrix:
MrCork, na only you waka come? undecided

Your wahala is too much undecided

...my niggggga...be honest..so you like Nigerian women (except the lightskin ones)..and their gold digger attitude an can you date them?..be honest? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

My brother call it niggas code tongue
cheesy grin

Cool... Hope your brother ain't a member here?? cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Cool... Hope your brother ain't a member here?? cool

He is tongue

Am joking.. He is not
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

He is tongue

Am joking.. He is not
cheesy grin

Lol, thank God he isn't cheesy

So na only you carry the heavy package come?? cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, thank God he isn't cheesy

So na only you carry the heavy package come?? cool
Hey.. I sorta don't get the last line.. wink
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Hey.. I sorta don't get the last line.. wink

cheesy grin

I'm just curious on how you manage to carry those killer packages here by yourself cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

I'm just curious on how you manage to carry those killer packages here by yourself cool
Hahahaha Jesus.. You're crazy , I swear... Now that made me laugh for real
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by MrCork: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
90% of nigerian guys settle with non nigerian women...except the light skin ones.

..DO THE MATHS!!
angry

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Hahahaha Jesus.. You're crazy , I swear... Now that made me laugh for real

cheesy grin

That's what I'm specialized at doing, I can also give you a huge orgâsm and a big laughter simultaneously cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Sexy legs and nice boobs too... cool
how you notice those distant legs and booobs are sexy? I can't even see them
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrCork:
90% of nigerian guys settle with non nigerian women...except the light skin ones.

..DO THE MATHS!!
angry
angry
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
how you notice those distant legs and booobs are sexy? I can't even see them

cheesy grin

My free gift of nature at work tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

My free gift of nature at work tongue
fair enough
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

That's what I'm specialized at doing, I can also give you a huge orgâsm and a big laughter simultaneously cool
Please don't spoil me undecided nice moniker btw, how come about it
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrCork:

...my niggggga...be honest..so you like Nigerian women (except the lightskin ones)..and their gold digger attitude an can you date them?..be honest? undecided

Yes I like em' undecided

I like em' black and yellow
tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
Please don't spoil me undecided nice moniker btw, how come about it
cheesy grin

Lol, just my instinct now. Heard you coined yours from "The Emperor" series cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, just my instinct now. Heard you coined yours from "The Emperor" series cool
How did you know that? I dig, the slum book thread right??
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

How did you know that? I dig, the slum book thread right??

cheesy grin

Lol, I guess our mind are meant to be working in unison... Why don't we make that happen then?? cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, I guess our mind are meant to be working in unison... Why don't we make that happen then?? cool
No thanks kiss
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
No thanks kiss
cheesy grin

Lol, why now?? cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by MrCork: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
KissChrix:

Yes I like em' undecided

I like em' black and yellow
tongue

angry
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by adaksbullet: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

I think that wasn't just a pencil
while are u do like craze gilrs in nl? undecided undecided

U are open nl and u are not com and greted king adaksbullet angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by adaksbullet: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
KissChrix:
MrCork, na only you waka come? undecided

Your wahala is too much undecided
his he call u too com and posted in his tread? undecided apkroko somebodys angry
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, why now?? cool
Nothing serious.. Am new.. Maybe with time
We can be friends here
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
adaksbullet:
his he call u too com and posted in his tread? undecided apkroko somebodys angry
MrCork:

angry

Chei, both of you wan gang up against Me abi? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrCork:

Bro, Berlynn is lightskinned and have Bobbi can I date her? Please advise
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
adaksbullet:
while are u do like craze gilrs in nl? undecided undecided

U are open nl and u are not com and greted king adaksbullet angry angry angry angry

Jesus, hahahahahahahahahaa I don't understand , lol okay humor right?
That was truly some bullet
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by adaksbullet: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
KissChrix:

Chei, both of you wan gang up against Me abi? undecided
his be liked ur sense his pained u undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by adaksbullet: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Jesus, hahahahahahahahahaa I don't understand , lol okay humor right?
That was truly some bullet
who his follo u talked rumor? undecided I'm I looked liked bloger on ur eye undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
adaksbullet:
who his follo u talked rumor? undecided I'm I looked liked bloger on ur eye undecided
Hahahaha please go.. You're funny
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by adaksbullet: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Hahahaha please go.. You're funny
u too cum lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
adaksbullet:
u too cum lipsrsealed
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. / I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.