Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? (5483 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) / Between These Two Ladies, Who Is A Wifey Material (photos)? / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, you seems to know more about the States. You even been there before?? cool
No, TV and stuff u know!
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

No, TV and stuff u know!

cheesy grin

The States won't be a bad place for a honeymoon though cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

The States won't be a bad place for a honeymoon though cool
Yes, Calabasas precisely tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
Yes, Calabasas precisely tongue

cheesy grin

Never heard of Calabasas before though. I love Calabar girls, no wonder you've got an heavy package cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Never heard of Calabasas before though. I love Calabar girls, no wonder you've got an heavy package cool
Lol Calabasas is in California, BTW am not from Calabar
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

cheesy grin

Calabasas which my phone autocorrect don't even know about, I'll pass cheesy

BtW, you mind telling me where you're from if you ain't from Calabasas cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

Iffa hear
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
KissChrix:

Yes I like em' undecided

I like em' black and yellow
tongue
boy, so you date roasted corn?? thats heartbreaking angry
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Calabasas which my phone autocorrect don't even know about, I'll pass cheesy

BtW, you mind telling me where you're from if you ain't from Calabasas cool
Lol just Google Calabasas, am from Rivers
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
justscorchone:

Iffa hear
What do you mean?
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
Lol just Google Calabasas, am from Rivers

cheesy grin

Rivers - Port Harcourt... No wonder you've got a huge river behind you cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Rivers - Port Harcourt... No wonder you've got a huge river behind you cool
Lol, really, river?
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
Lol, really, river?
cheesy grin

Yeah, a very huge and sexy river for that matter cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

awwn thanks hun, am getting sleepy now. Bye smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrCork:

do you hav a job? angry
yes i drive a Toyota corolla n i stay in Manchester kiss
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:

cheesy grin

Sweet dreams, ma'am cool

I hope you dream about this Nairalander that have been keeping your company for the past 6 hours cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin
undecided you going off track ...
Aniker:
nah bad of you, you dont leave a dude in a Chat.. Thats the annoying thing bout naija girls... angry

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Sweet dreams, ma'am cool

I hope you dream about this Nairalander that have been keeping your company for the past 6 hours cool
Real true though.. This place kept me alive dis evening cheesy
Same to ya..
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Aniker(f): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
undecided you going off track ... nah bad of you, you dont leave a dude in a Chat.. Thats the annoying thing bout naija girls... angry
Who sleep texts? Don't you Think its weird?
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Sweet dreams, ma'am cool

real man dont bow out like that angry ... How old are you?? You a weakling (Just cuurios)

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
Real true though.. This place kept me alive dis evening cheesy
Same to ya..

cheesy grin

You gon narrate am to me tomorrow.

Oya chop kisses... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aniker:
Who sleep texts? Don't you Think its weird?
no?? A pm should follow after the whole hours he spent ... Its dumb and immature coming online to continue your chit chat tomorrow... Its boring to me and my wealthy thumb complainz...
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Sweet dreams, ma'am cool

Just CUNTinew, eye yam watching you very farly

Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
real man dont bow out like that angry ... How old are you?? You a weakling (Just cuurios)

cheesy grin

I'm old enough to know when to stop chatting with a lady especially when she is tired and tryna catch some sleep cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
no?? A pm should follow after the whole hours he spent ... Its dumb and immature coming online to continue your chit chat tomorrow... Its boring to me and my wealthy thumb complainz...

cheesy grin

Dude, what's the color of your problem now?? undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just CUNTinew, eye yam watching you very farly

cheesy grin

Baba for the girls, wetin you see now?? cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

I'm old enough to know when to stop chatting with a lady especially when she is tired and tryna catch some sleep cool
ow! You believe this Nigerian girls?? *Am heartbroken* undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
ow! You believe this Nigerian girls?? *Am heartbroken* undecided

cheesy grin

Dude, the last time I checked we were just keeping each other company cos we're both bored... cool
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, what's the color of your problem now?? undecided
you respect the man angry
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, the last time I checked we were just keeping each other company cos we're both bored... cool
hope you didn't self-service to her pic?? *just curious*
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
boy, so you date roasted corn?? thats heartbreaking angry

undecidedundecided

Black or yellow

Satisfied now? angry
Re: Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
you respect the man angry ..
cheesy grin

Dude, and who told ya you're a man?? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.