Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos (49238 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by clasweetie: 3:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Soteriahascome:
REPENT

[/b]

[b]JUST LOOK AT THE LIES IN YOUR POST. YOU'RE A BAD PARENT. PARENT YOURSELF FIRST.
U're a blind guard, ur sickness is incurable. Since u've accepted dat u can't teach ur children d right path to thread from ur comments,from dis day, u've lacked dat right; and I'll see what ur children will grow up to become.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2016
hez11js:
are you saying there are no real men of God still existing? Plz why do ppl believe so much on evil spirit but don't belv in the holy spirit? If there is evil there is good.
Yea...everybody eyes earthly things.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by An2elect2(f): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2016
sarrki:

There is no trouble in church

Trouble in the heart of men

The heart of men is desperately wicked
Indeed. Some men are wise cheesy
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by mack111(m): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2016
clasweetie:

U are incurably sick, blind guard, u need help!
Must u use offensive words. Lolz. I guess I just twerked a nerve. Plz find d nearest transformer, u know d rest grin
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by truthstands11: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Xcelinteriors:

Na wa o, why you come carry the matter for head like this. You are the one showing your level of idiocy here. Take a look at that picture very well and you will see everything is wrong with it. I am a Christian and I do respect pastors alot but not the type that sit on a chair made of gold, step on gold and make the followers look like beggars. I know daddy adeboye is far richer than this pastor but have you seen his altar before? He has no special seat made with gold and the altar looks like altar of God. And why am I even answering you sef? After all I did not say he's not a man of God and I only said the altar "looks like" a modern shrine and didn't say it is a modern shrine so dnt quote me again pls

How did you confirm the chair is made of gold? That's a total lie, its not gold. 2ndly, you must have been to a shrine to know one. Are we jealous of the house of God? Don't we see gold in some Mosques? Sometimes, people curse themselves as a result of what they say. A man of God like Daddy Hezekiah who build the first and only FG approved private university in Imo State and lowered the tuition to become the cheapest private university in Nigeria is whom you are castigating? Every single word you say, you'll give account on the last day. Just know that.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2016
truthstands11:

How did you confirm the chair is made of gold? That's a total lie, its not gold. 2ndly, you must have been to a shrine to know one. Are we jealous of the house of God? Don't we see gold in some Mosques? Sometimes, people curse themselves as a result of what they say. A man of God like Daddy Hezekiah who build the first and only FG approved private university in Imo State and lowered the tuition to become the cheapest private university in Nigeria is whom you are castigating? Every single word you say, you'll give account on the last day. Just know that.
Since you are one of the member, you should have enlighten me rather than calling me names. Ok the chair is made of plastic and daddy Hezekiah is a man of God. Hope you are happy now. Thanks and Pls dnt quote me again. Peace
And mind you I am not castigating him abeg, dnt involve me in what I did not do. Curse will not be upon me cos I never said anything bad about the man of God so back to sender
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by NOSKYglobal: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2016
A temple of 75,000 sitting capacity is supposed to have a big altar, in order to have a balanced structure.
You can imagine yourself with a big body and small head, or Buscar with Beatles'tires.

Coming about the throne, there is nothing wrong with a Man of God sitting on a throne, afterall, He single-handedly built the temple. Again, read your Bible very well, true men of God are higher than kings.

This is a Man, Who does not associate Himself with any evil or unclean things and condemns to the core: 419, drug trafficking, illegal businesses, immorality of all kind including gay practices, selling of expired drug and consumable products, illegal migration into overseas country, and does not compromise with His faith or allow anyone look down on Christ, no matter who. He does not appear on the television, yet whenever He officiates in church service, the people outside the temple will almost equate people inside(mind you, 75,000 sitting capacity).

Meanwhile, He condemns sowing of seeds which many pastors have embraced, in order to extort money from members. Daddy Hezekiah needs not your money, but your soul, to present to God. If you give Him money, fine; if you don't, fine; He treats every human being equally. And doesn't discriminate.
NOTE: there is no levy in the church.

However, it is worthy of note that Daddy Hezekiah built the first and the only FG and NUC approved private university in Imo State, HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI IMO STATE, without being at the site for a day. And he is yet to be there. To me someone, who is proud and has love for money cannot do such. One with love of money does not even trust anyone.

He has over 2000 recognized awards, and 99.99% of those awards come to Him right in His place(Not some men of God that chase award). Someone of such personality deserves more than a throne.

Again, I don't see the reason why you ignorants, should be bothered about us, without we complaining. Most of you that comment negatively know fully well that you have not met or seen Daddy Hezekiah before, so why being destructive in criticism.

Seek and know Him before you say a word about Him. In your own interest, apologize.

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
hez11js:
are you saying there are no real men of God still existing? Plz why do ppl believe so much on evil spirit but don't belv in the holy spirit? If there is evil there is good.
Yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.