Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos (49221 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 09, 2016
balancecodons:

I am sure you are not a Christian. If you were, I would give you a better reply but since you aint, i cant guide you... because doing so is tantamount to giving blessed things to dogs.

You are sadly mistaken. I am a Christian but I am not silly enough to be black and worship a white Jesus. The white man brought white Jesus to make you a slave. I pity anyone who attends that church.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by dayleke: 2:45am On Dec 09, 2016
balancecodons:

Do you have kids? even if you don't, while you were growing up, did your parents ever warn you not to talk to strangers or go to a particular neighbor's house or go to a particular place? if they did, were they being illogical? or were they protecting you from wolves in sheep clothing or were they being jealous of your neighbors?

if they did, you should have told them to go and build their own house...be wise

I don't even see any reason why this should be a debate...

It's not a debate bro....
And the example you just cited is not logical to this....
Why you being defensive about this?
If he has his own network ,maybe his members won't be watching another person's network ....
Did it occur to you they might be seeking knowledge or more knowledge?
Nobody holds the monopoly to knowledge ....
Thank you for understanding......
Peace and one love.....
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by henry333: 4:35am On Dec 09, 2016
People should stop criticism about DADDY HEZEKIAH because Tb Joshua has proven beyond reasonable doubt to be a false prophet,
Secondly our LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST deserve a befitting Temple, Temple ofGOD supposed to be furnished more our personal homes, we can not live in mansions and expect the house of GOD to be a ruin

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by NOSKYglobal: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2016
First and foremost, I want to report to nairaland admin that its RULE no 2 have been heavily violated.

I want to base my comments on these two passages of the bible: Matthew 12:31-32 and Matthew 23:1-3

"Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven of men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever says a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come".
"Then said Jesus to the crowds and to His disciples, "The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat; so practise and observe whatever they tell you, but not what they do; for they preach, but do not practise".

Majority of the people, who has commented are aggressive, but that not withstanding, I will go straight to point.
This same Daddy Hezekiah that most of you are condemning taught me not to insult or abuse men of God, no matter what, and I have been abiding by it.

Secondly, in the beginning of this year, Daddy Hezekiah gave a five point instructions to all His children across the world and has been emphasizing on them:
(1). Avoid the fashion of the world.
(2). Avoid corruption in the world.
(3). Do not fight one another.
(4). Always accept correction.
(5). Trembling at the word of God.
This is Someone,Who hates infighting to the core, therefore He cannot indulge in such practice.

Daddy Hezekiah is the good in me. Every single good, you can find in me is a product of His teachings. However, if I do 40% of what He has taught me, I will surely make heaven.

The mistake people make are:
(1). Being unable to judge without sentiment and business.
(2) Saying what that does not concern them.
(3) Talking about someone, whom you don't know.

You are not there, when He started His ministry,
You are not there, when He fought battles spiritually, physically and otherwise, in order to keep His children going, but now you want to encroach into teaching Him how to train His children.

He never condemned people that watches the TV programme, rather He asked His true children not to do that. A father has the right to tell his children what to do, in order to succeed.

Daddy Hezekiah centres His ministry on:
(1). Salvation
(2). Holiness
(3). Righteousness.
And has the right to tell His children the programmes that support His teachings.

Doctors recommend drugs, lecturers/teachers recommend books that covers the scheme of work (syllabus), for the students, who desire to pass examination. Assuming someone is reading engineering in the university, and your lecturer recommended New General Mathematics for such person, instead of Engineering Mathematics by K. A. Stupid, the lecturer really did not want the person to pass exams, because New General Mathematics will never teaching him/her what is in the syllabus.

Daddy can never be bothered about your utterances. Even there is not enough time for Him to attend to matters and issues around the globe. He can even pray God to forgive you, but the question is: will God forgive? Even if God wants to forgive, everyone's grace is not the same. Therefore, God might forgive some and condemn some. He can equally forgive, but place a punishment for you.

If we are to conduct a sample poll in this site as regards this publication, 99% of the people that made negative comments about Daddy Hezekiah have neither seen, nor met Daddy Hezekiah.
Come to think of it, how would you in your right senses say that this is a modern shrine:
Others said it is not a shrine, but looks like a throne of the king. Is Daddy Hezekiah not a king? He is higher than a king of course. Some others said that it looks like heaven on earth.
John7:40-44 "When they heard these words, some of the people said, “This is really the prophet.” 41 Others said, “This is the Christ.” But some said, “Is the Christ to come from Galilee? 42 Has not the scripture said that the Christ is descended from David, and comes from Bethlehem, the village where David was?” 43 So there was a division among the people over him. 44 Some of them wanted to arrest him, but no one laid hands on him" The throne someone called a shrine that others called a heaven on earth. However, I included two pictures of the sections of someone's house(in Nigeria) below, so why are we worried about giving God a befitting dwelling place.
Note: I am here to make you see reasons not to condemn. Daddy Hezekiah did not condemn T. B. but want His true children abstain from the program until further notice, and He gave the man an advice to dwell more in the scriptures than miracles.
Daddy can never be jealous, as He does not need a multitude of people, but multitude of His children. Suspension can never be a product of jealousy or envy. After all, you cannot envy someone whom has achieved lesser than you have done.
Be wise!

4 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2016
balancecodons:

Be sensible and make constructive argument. It is because of the mindset of people like yourself that we all should fear for the future of Nigeria in the hands of today's youths.

May I educate you on the matter at hand. You go to a church from year to year and the pastor has never used to word of God to teach you what you would do to make heaven, are you going there to watch "come and see America wonder"? A father has the right to caution and chastise his children for watching unedifying TV programs...

or didnt your mother and father chastise you when you were a kid?

If we must be better, we must hear the truth and concentrate on the truth, no matter how painful it is. T.B Joshua has been playing to the gallery for a long time, deceiving you and your cohorts. When the building in his church failed, instead of him to admit that it was due to the fact that he was illegally raising the building, he and his flock, said they were bombed by a plane... come on... open your eyes!

He prophesied of the American election and said that a woman will win marginally, Trump won with a landslide victory, then he came out on the tv again and said that He said "wool-man" not woman. That he meant that the person's hair looked like wool. He was challenged again by critiques and then he came out again and accepted that he said he saw a woman and that it was the prayers of Americans that changed his prophecies...

Till when will you of feeble mind be wise and read the signs on the wall. personally, i dont even need to be warned before i know that TB Joshua is not from God.

Because the true God cannot say yes and no at the same time.

To crown it all, my dad had stroke in late, later in 2010 he went there, paid all the money he was asked to pay, went there and stayed for 2 weeks in his condition sleeping in the church, after everything, he was told that the pastor said he should go that he was healed, my father died shortly after he came back. he was not healed.

Do not and I repeat do not destructively criticise me again,last time I checked I had a right to my opinion so yours means next to nothing to me... Have a great day

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by chukwuemeka90: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Given the content of this article, I would want to draw everyone's attention to its subject matter and in everyone's interest appeal to preach salvation. Am not against miracles or am I here to take sides but my aim of commenting is to highlight the main topic. This is a clarion call to all men of God to preach salvation,holiness and righteousness. The bible say seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and everything will be added unto you.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by chidex273: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2016
Its so disheartening when I got to see this hungry journalist publication concerning a man of God asking his members not to watch Emmanuel TV (Tb Joshua). Though I'm not a member of the church, but I have attended programmes of the church because I feel that is where I get to know the real truth of Christianity. The man of God (Rev Daddy Hezekiah) has proven to be a lover of God and humanity. Which he stresses more on three basic things we need as Christians; which are Righteousness, holiness and salvation. Without this we won't make heaven. So I got shocked in my seat the very moment I heard this statement, due to the fact that lots of churches i have visited don't preach of such of things rather, they preach of sowing seed, riches of the world, and doing more of miracles that doesn't call for, including the so called "Tb Joshua church" which I've been to as well and nothing to learn from the man of God. For those that commented saying the man is seating on a throne, should not be quick to type or say things that might bring Gods wrath upon their families because as the saying goes " Do not judge a book by its cover" rather its better for you to open such book and know what is inside. In eseence, i suggest you come closer to the church and know if truly its just the beauty of the altar of God you're seeing or is there something beautiful to learn in the church.
Lastly, the accusation is completely false, which I have been a eye witness to the man of God preaching and comments. All I can recall him saying is that we should be careful on the type of preachings we watch in our homes for we don't know who is truly sent from God, and signs and wonders does not truly dipict the true man sent from God so therefore, let's avoid watching TV stations that all they do is miracles and not preach the truth for viewers to watch and learn.
Furthermore I can't recall him saying he will suspend any of his members watching Emmanuel TV.

In conclusion, Don't give this hungry journalist hope of becoming popular, If truly he is one.
Because there are lots of crisis happening in our country that needs to be published and not fake information concerning a man who hardly flaunts his wealth.

Remain blesssed.
Felipe

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Ikayemerld: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2016
...When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they do not know the voice of strangers...John 10 vs 4

We all believe we are Christians but THERE ARE CRITERIA FOR REAL CHRISTIANS, our Lord Jesus has shown it all to us(Real Christians) in his teachings and doings in the Bible.
The Man Daddy Hezekiah said nor did nothing wrong, his teachings I have seen and heard aren't criticisms rather What Real Christians should DO to make heaven at last for that's the PRIMARY AIM while we live #To make Heaven at last#.

Never Criticise, Judge nor make comments/things just to feel yourself rather Real Christians (those that want to make heaven) should remember what the Bible says "...that on the LAST DAY, our WORKS on EARTH will be REFINED by our GOD in Heavenly, then we shall know *WHO IS WHO*..."

Aspire to DO THINGS that will take you to see your Creator(GOD ALMIGHTY), that should be your Main Business on planet Earth.

Peace be unto Us all Christians.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Alfredzedek: 8:09am On Dec 09, 2016
from the on-going discussion, about a Man of God, Rev. Daddy Hezekiah who asked his members not to watch T.B Joshua's programs, well i have the following submissions:

1. the kind of hate speeches some people are making here are on called for. The Man of God did not curse or insult T.B Joshua Joshua, but only instructed his own followers not to watch T.B's programs, and at the same time approved them to watch programs of other men of God Like Pastor E.A Adeboye and others. meaning he accepts other Men of God.

2. if a so called prophet gives a prophecy, which was heard across the whole world, and it turns to be false, i would not say he is a False Prophet, Although by their fruits we shall know them as Jesus said; based on this, a Father has the reserved right to ask his children not listen to such man.

3. I don't find any reason to condemn him for decorating the house of God, that was deviating from the crux of the matter, like a looser in a game looking for points from all angles. for Christ's sake, the ALTAR OF GOD SHOULD BE WELL DECORATED AS THE DWELLING PLACE OF GOD. Why should a Christian find fault with that when we can even find Gold in Mosques. this is too bad.

4. What is wrong with a Man of God saying that preaching on Salvation and righteousness is more important than performing signs. i remember that both Moses and the Egyptian Magicians both performed signs, showing that performing signs is not the Ultimate. However, the Holy and righteous relationship of Moses with God made him triumphant. meaning that Righteousness is very important and should be the point of concentration in preaching, at which point God now performs his miracles at HIS will.

5. finally, all these people defending the prophet that gave false prophecy, why are you cold on that point of false prophecy, talk on that, than to attack a Man of God protecting his sheep.or are your conscience influenced to the point that you are no-longer open to reasoning, or even common sense as Sen. Ben Bruce says.

6. i have through this now know that Rev Daddy Hezekiah has a University, Hezekiah University in Imo State, this is a good info. This Man of God should be a good man.

6 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by CIOGLOBAL: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2016
I think i like this thing that came up here on Nairaland cos it will clearly show case some ignorance and naivity of some Nigerians. THE MAN OF GOD DADDY HEZEKIAH from what i read is trying to pass a message across to the Men of God and their style of operation. Christ who is our saviour and redeemer dwelt extensively on the word of God and naturally miracles happens along the line. He didnt dwell so much in doing miracles rather he went about doing good and winning souls for his Father. Daddy Hezekiah as a true Shepherd is trying to protect his members from watching TV programmes that is not edifying. He is nont Jealous of TB Joshua at all rather he was advising him to change his style and dwell more on Gods word. From the write up we read Daddy Hezekiah even permitted his members to listen to the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo, kumuyi those that he presumes that preach the word . so my fellow Nigerians we should be focus and open our eyes to the reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by hez11js: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2016
teegerrill:
Living Christ Mission
incorporated. Dats a firm not a church.
u need help

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Stevhez: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
The point here is, was TB Joshua's prophecy about US election not false? Does he not sell water and olive oil for N5,000 and N10,000? Did he not deny the try to cover the main cause of series of death in his church building collapse? Does he not dwell on miracles more in his programmes that salvation and word of God? I think the issue is very clear. Daddy Hezekiah only stopped them from watching TB J programme but can watch other men of God. That means he's not self centred.
The house of God should be more glorious than palaces of kings. Are people jealous of God's house? Don't we see gold in mosques? Do we expect him to sit on a kitchen chair in a church of 75,000 sitting capacity? I don't understand. A man that have thousands of people in his scholarship, single handedly built the only FG approved private university in IMO state and the cheapest private university bin Nigeria today? Daddy Hezekiah is a great and true man of God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by babmore(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
With this gift card I say THANK YOU - Unique gift vouchers only from [url]Giftmevouche.com[/url]
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
balancecodons:

Do you have kids? even if you don't, while you were growing up, did your parents ever warn you not to talk to strangers or go to a particular neighbor's house or go to a particular place? if they did, were they being illogical? or were they protecting you from wolves in sheep clothing or were they being jealous of your neighbors?

I don't even see any reason why this should be a debate...

you said its a modern shrine...(i laugh in parenthesis) because it goes to show your level of idiocy and how you are incorruptibly incurable. you need professional help
Na wa o, why you come carry the matter for head like this. You are the one showing your level of idiocy here. Take a look at that picture very well and you will see everything is wrong with it. I am a Christian and I do respect pastors alot but not the type that sit on a chair made of gold, step on gold and make the followers look like beggars. I know daddy adeboye is far richer than this pastor but have you seen his altar before? He has no special seat made with gold and the altar looks like altar of God. And why am I even answering you sef? After all I did not say he's not a man of God and I only said the altar "looks like" a modern shrine and didn't say it is a modern shrine so dnt quote me again pls
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by micol26: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
You must be silly if your criticism here is about throne and no throne. Will that take you to heaven rather than the word of God and the fruit you bear. Who knows how your own house look like. How many Pastors with private jets have you criticised but see your life you're only criticising a chair sat on by a man of God ain't you wicked by saying that. Did you give him money to build it or are you simply showcasing wickedness and frustration. A true Christian cannot be frustrated like this. You be human being?

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by micol26: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Daddy Hezekiah commends Adeboye you're mentioning but why look on the physical and not spiritual. From your comments you're a member of Pastor Adeboye ministry but how wicked to talk against someone who didn't do you harm. If your Daddy Adeboye has money than Daddy Hezekiah what has that git to do with all these charade. Does that not even show that even though you go to church but you don't have Salvation because you still speak of worldly things, who has money above others, throne this and throne that. Church goer make hay while the sun shines. Daddy Adeboye will not save you in the day of wrath.

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by micol26: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
I've even seen your traditional rulers in Nigeria sitting on great thrones and being carried on the shoulders of young men their subjects so this shows that people will commit suicide if a man of God will not only sit on a throne but been carried up like the Obas, Emirs, etc. Shame on you who claim to be Christians but knows not the bible nor God. Hypocrites. You bow down to your traditional rulers flat on your stomach and he matchest your head but here is a man of God just sitting on a chair he maybe not have built himself and will you envy him? Can you carry the cross he carries? Can you face demons? Can you build a Hut and call it a church yourself talk more of building a temple. Ifor Hindus of India trade shrines in gold does God not deserve better than idols? Chai. Shame on you oooo who jealous God. Try and open your own ministry and let's see how far you can go too. Base fellows

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by micol26: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Just that somebody told his children not to watch a program but to watch others is the reason for all these hoolabaloo. Don't we parents do so? Don't we protect our children from crossing the dangerous roads if you think it's not safe. The man of God is only telling his children and not you when doesn't belong to him. He didn't come to your church to ask you to do so why can't people mind their business. Is there no more jobso I'm Nigeria this one people are showing frustration. Buhari please do something about this joblessness

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by micol26: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
It irritates honestly.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by mack111(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
micol26:
I've even seen your traditional rulers in Nigeria sitting on great thrones and being carried on the shoulders of young men their subjects so this shows that people will commit suicide if a man of God will not only sit on a throne but been carried up like the Obas, Emirs, etc. Shame on you who claim to be Christians but knows not the bible nor God. Hypocrites. You bow down to your traditional rulers flat on your stomach and he matchest your head but here is a man of God just sitting on a chair he maybe not have built himself and will you envy him? Can you carry the cross he carries? Can you face demons? Can you build a Hut and call it a church yourself talk more of building a temple. Ifor Hindus of India trade shrines in gold does God not deserve better than idols? Chai. Shame on you oooo who jealous God. Try and open your own ministry and let's see how far you can go too. Base fellows

Is he a pastor or a traditional ruler? Why should u compare issues with an extrinsic difference. Your bases for comparism is low cos if he were to declare himself a monarch, then I couldn't agree more with u.. Affirmatively, christianity is based on biblical texts & not your perceptions.
He sits on an iron throne like a god, for crying out loud, he's just a pastor. It seems he's exorting himself jare. U people should go & sit down.

Does the Bible supports d niche he has carved for himself in d church? If it does, I stand to be corrected.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by VICHISUHEZ: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
The man HEZEKIAH is more than a father to his church members at such has the right to ask any of his children not to watch a particular program. Mind you, he never instructed them not to watch Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Adebayo's programs that's to say the man in question being T. B Joshua isn't going the right way. Miracles can't salvage someone but only the undiluted word which T. B. lacks......

Please think and reason before you conclude..

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by NOSKYglobal: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
First and foremost, I want to report to nairaland admin that its RULE no 2 have been heavily violated.

I want to base my comments on these two passages of the bible: Matthew 12:31-32 and Matthew 23:1-3

"Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven of men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever says a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come".
"Then said Jesus to the crowds and to His disciples, "The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat; so practise and observe whatever they tell you, but not what they do; for they preach, but do not practise".

Majority of the people, who has commented are aggressive, but that not withstanding, I will go straight to point.
This same Daddy Hezekiah that most of you are condemning taught me not to insult or abuse men of God, no matter what, and I have been abiding by it.

Secondly, in the beginning of this year, Daddy Hezekiah gave a five point instructions to all His children across the world and has been emphasizing on them:
(1). Avoid the fashion of the world.
(2). Avoid corruption in the world.
(3). Do not fight one another.
(4). Always accept correction.
(5). Trembling at the word of God.
This is Someone,Who hates infighting to the core, therefore He cannot indulge in such practice.

Daddy Hezekiah is the good in me. Every single good, you can find in me is a product of His teachings. However, if I do 40% of what He has taught me, I will surely make heaven.

The mistake people make are:
(1). Being unable to judge without sentiment and biasness.
(2) Saying what that does not concern them.
(3) Talking about someone, whom you don't know.

You are not there, when He started His ministry,
You are not there, when He fought battles spiritually, physically and otherwise, in order to keep His children going, but now you want to encroach into teaching Him how to train His children.

He never condemned people that watches the TV programme, rather He asked His true children not to do that. A father has the right to tell his children what to do, in order to succeed.

Daddy Hezekiah centres His ministry on:
(1). Salvation
(2). Holiness
(3). Righteousness.
And has the right to tell His children the programmes that support His teachings.

Doctors recommend drugs, lecturers/teachers recommend books that covers the scheme of work (syllabus), for the students, who desire to pass examination. Assuming someone is reading engineering in the university, and your lecturer recommended New General Mathematics for such person, instead of Engineering Mathematics by K. A. Stroud, the lecturer really did not want the person to pass exams, because New General Mathematics will never teach him/her what is in the syllabus.

Daddy can never be bothered about your utterances. Even there is not enough time for Him to attend to matters and issues around the globe. He can even pray God to forgive you, but the question is: will God forgive? Even if God wants to forgive, everyone's grace is not the same. Therefore, God might forgive some and condemn some. He can equally forgive, but place a punishment for you.

If we are to conduct a sample poll in this site as regards this publication, 99% of the people that made negative comments about Daddy Hezekiah have neither seen, nor met Daddy Hezekiah.
Come to think of it, how would you in your right senses say that this is a modern shrine:
Others said it is not a shrine, but looks like a throne of the king. Is Daddy Hezekiah not a king? He is higher than a king of course. Some others said that it looks like heaven on earth.
John7:40-44 "When they heard these words, some of the people said, “This is really the prophet.” 41 Others said, “This is the Christ.” But some said, “Is the Christ to come from Galilee? 42 Has not the scripture said that the Christ is descended from David, and comes from Bethlehem, the village where David was?” 43 So there was a division among the people over him. 44 Some of them wanted to arrest him, but no one laid hands on him" The throne someone called a shrine that others called a heaven on earth. However, I included two pictures of the sections of someone's house(in Nigeria) below, so why are we worried about giving God a befitting dwelling place.
Note: I am here to make you see reasons not to condemn.

Daddy Hezekiah did not condemn T. B. but want His true children abstain from the program until further notice, and He gave the man an advice to dwell more in the scriptures than miracles.
Daddy can never be jealous, as He does not need a multitude of people, but multitude of His children. Suspension can never be a product of jealousy or envy. After all, you cannot envy someone whom has achieved lesser than you have done.
Be wise!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Share)

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Soteriahascome: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2016
Caleb212:
I think this is unwise.
Planting hatred on the heart of your members.The best thing he would have done was to preach to them the dangers of runing from church to church,or looking outside their church to learn strange doctrine.

your brain is fully working...
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Soteriahascome: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2016
REPENT

ngotony01:
Let say the truth and be free no blame to man of God to encourage his sheep/Fellowes the way to follow. As a parents I advice my kids some times I tell them friends need not to follow in order not to corrupt them. Tb Joshua prophecy full with lies. He ask his workers to get information from people that have problem , they write it out for him. During prophecy he prophecies on those informations. His workers in bandage he flogged them like babies, does not allow his workers to marry. Those that married choose time for them to see his family. The man of God according to the report tell his members to listen to Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye and other men of God. If the man of God say that, he has reasons. Criticizing man of God for he told his members the true to me is nonsense. As a parent I have right to led my children in right direction likewise men of God have right to led his fellows in right direction.

JUST LOOK AT THE LIES IN YOUR POST. YOU'RE A BAD PARENT. PARENT YOURSELF FIRST.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Pweshuche: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rationally speaking,i believe every Father has the right to instruct his children on what and what not to do. Rev Prof Daddy Hezekiah is a spiritual father to all his followers so he has the same right. Inasmuchas we have one God but we can't deny the fact that most churches operate on different doctrines. No father will keep quiet when he sees his child trying to do something different from the training he gave him/her. And mind you,from the news, Rev Prof Daddy Hezekiah never condemned nor insulted T.B Joshua.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Destannazy: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Its my personal opinion that ppl shud be careful when reacting to such issues, to avoid incuring Gods wrath. I may not knw His reason but acc. to the journalist, there's always a reason for every action.
The man of God has the right to guide his followers in whatever is obtainable for him and his church, afterall there in d article he allowed his members to watch progrms of those that dwell on salvation and cited examples.
According to the journalist, Rev. Hezekiah only condemned T.B Joshua's pratices n methods not him. Therefore he is not judging.
In fact i think that there's discipline in this church as violators of its doctrine are being sanctioned, while we know that many so called churches scout for members and by extension tolerate evil practices by their members ,just to retain them.

We've forgotten that there are “men of God” and also '' So-Called men of God” i think that in reply to some comments over dissensions among them, there should be no compatibility btwn the two groups and also, its d work of the real men of God to save christians from wolves in sheeps clothing. Lets not forget that the truth is bitter. When one collides with it, it hurts...

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Destannazy: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Let me ask you, even if ur pattern is followed, what about the deception that is going on in emmanuel tv will he block there Dstv's. Not all christians are strong some readily believe whatever they hear and see therefore need to be guided, no hatred was created, even if u call it hatred, its better that way than for them to be led astray. Remember the man of God would give account of his flock on the last day.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Chinelorom: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
With the issue of a man of God telling his members not to watch TB Joshua TV program. To To me this calls for redirection. The Lord commissioned his disciples to go ye into the world and preach the word, & He would confirm the words with signs, miracles & wonders. So if there any church or man of God not abiding by this. People don't you think something is wrong here, & if any powerful man of God sees it and gives corrections to that, why do we have to crucify that man of God. People we should be careful never hurt someone who God has to mediate for us. If I would suggest, people should use this opportunity & visit this man of God Daddy Hezekiah & witness for yourself. The devil has a way of blocking the way for people to hear the truth. If this man of God Daddy Hezekiah recommended other men of God, He should be given the credit of having the eye of discernment to know the true men of God & the fake ones. Everyone should be careful, you don't want to curs yourself for saying what you are not sure of. To the wise a word is enough. Uchechukwu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by VICHISUHEZ: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why are you doing this to yourself na?

Soteriahascome:
REPENT

[/b]

[b]JUST LOOK AT THE LIES IN YOUR POST. YOU'RE A BAD PARENT. PARENT YOURSELF FIRST.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by clasweetie: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how people become orators over social media and hardly spit when it comes to reality. All those castigating the anointed prophet Rev. Daddy Hezekiah, I am waiting for your defense on TB Joshua about the 1) Hilary Clinton winning U.S Elections 2) Jimoh Ibrahim winning ondo governorship elections 3) the supposed aircraft hovering his church that caused mayhem of collapsed buildn killn innocuous citizens E.t.c We practically need no soothsayer to reveal the mirage behind gullible miracle seeking citizens that are coined into buying "miracle items" holy water, olive oil, handkerchief arc #istandforthetruth Rev. Daddy Hezekiah is truly a holy man of God sent to reveal the bitter truth to the world whether they want to hear it or not.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by clasweetie: 2:36am On Dec 12, 2016
D caption of dis article really caught my attention to read with expectancy to d end but I didn't see anything bad or any iota of jealousy in what Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah said but I could only say dat d journalist captioned d article dis way to draw attention, a lot of viewers and to make himself popular.

Rev Daddy Hezekiah really made an excellent speech here. When I was a child, my father used to tell/warn me not to talk to strangers or go to some places or houses, or watch some TV programs for my own good and safety. The same thing exactly applies in what Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah is saying here. This is a true man of God who is protecting his sheep as a good Shepherd he is. Is it not true and clear that TB Joshua doesn't concentrate on Salvation rather miracles. All of you here castigating Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah, have you seen him face to face before? He's saying that Salvation should be the key thing which will take you to heaven and not performance of miracles. In d Bible when d disciples came to Jesus rejoicing dat they performed miracles in His Name, Luke 10:20 says dat Jesus said to them, "Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you; but rejoice that your names are written in heaven". Miracle is good but d most important thing is Salvation. D blind man in John 9 got miracle and his miracle was confirmed with salvation. Peter in Luke 5:5-11 got miracle and his miracle was confirmed with salvation; one of d thieves on d cross was expecting Jesus to do miracle for him but Christ didn't do anything for him but d other sought for Salvation and Christ gave him dat (Luke 23:39-43); Lazarus did not get miracle while he was on earth but he got Salvation. This shows us dat there's time for everything and dat's exactly what d man of God is saying here. Do not focus on only miracle without preaching to people about Salvation, Holiness and Righteousness. These are d 3 major things dat can take one to d kingdom of God and not miracles. After all, before Christ performed miracle for Peter in Luke 5, He first of all preached to d crowd with Peter's boat, and as well building up Peter's faith because miracle works with faith. When Peter healed d lame man at d beautiful gate, he first of all preached, when he saw dat d man's faith had already built up,he commanded him to rise and walk and he did (Acts 3:6). So d man of God is saying dat other men of God should make d word of God d basis of it all and not focus only on miracles hence he recommended Oyedepo, Adeboye and Kumuyi's preaching and TV programs but not dat of TB Joshua.

Men of God are Shepherds. It is not easy to win
a single soul, that is why they seriously need to
guard the souls they have won for God, hence, the
Man of God, has every right to direct His flocks on
religious TV Channels to watch because, they will
give account of their flock to God on the
Judgement Day.

Even from all d fake prophecies of TB Joshua;
1) Hilary Clinton winning U.S Elections
2) Jimoh Ibrahim winning Ondo governorship
elections
Honestly, I doubt if he's really been called by dis God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob because 1 Samuel 3:19 made me know dat God is always with His anointed prophets and let none of theirs words fall to the
ground. As God's oracles and mouthpiece of God, every word dat comes from their mouth must surely come to past because it's from God, if not, heaven and earth will pass away for God cannot contradict Himself; and I've experienced, seen in d Bible too, dat God does not allow d words of His anointed prophets fall to d ground. All prophecies of d prophets in d Bible came to past because God really spoke through them. Is it dat of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Micaiah, dat of John bearing witness of d coming of Christ and dat of John again in Revelation? Their prophecies all came to past because they were from God. I just mentioned a few of them. So TB Joshua still owe d general public the truth of who spoke through him or in whose name he prophesied/prophesies because God does not make mistake and can never contradict Himself. He's a perfect God and always confirms His words whenever He speaks, like He confirmed His words to Eli's house through one prophet and again through Samuel (1 Samuel 2:27-36; 1 Samuel 3:11-14).

Those of u dat speak ill about d altar, do u want d altar of God to look desolate? I strongly admire the Altar of this Man of God, Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah. Since the throne of earthly kings and queens are big and mighty, what of that of a Servant of the Most High God? It should be mightier, hence, I envisage what Heaven will
look like by this Mighty Altar and Throne I'm seeing above. In fact, this reminds me of the Biblical Solomon's Temple in 1 Kings 6.

Finally, contrary to some cheap blackmail on the
Character of this Man of God, I learnt He is the
Chancellor of the First Private University in Imo
State, The HEZEKIAH UNIVERSITY, UMUDI, IMO
STATE, where I heard He subsidized the school
fees to be the cheapest of all private universities in Nigeria and also gave N50million scholarship to pioneer students! Mehn! This is very uncommon in Nigeria ooo, this singular act among others I believe, distinguishes Him philanthropically.

But nawaa for Nigerians ooo, I wonder if that is the only thing people read from that publication. Even CAN could not speak up against the killings by herdsmen and other people or even talk to Buhari but did man of God took the bulls by the horn and did that and no one saw that...

What is the future of Nigeria, when our youths cannot be logical, when our minds are floating in
the echelons of hypocrisy and misguidance?
I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by clasweetie: 3:10am On Dec 12, 2016
mack111:

Is he a pastor or a traditional ruler? Why should u compare issues with an extrinsic difference. Your bases for comparism is low cos if he were to declare himself a monarch, then I couldn't agree more with u.. Affirmatively, christianity is based on biblical texts & not your perceptions.
He sits on an iron throne like a god, for crying out loud, he's just a pastor. It seems he's exorting himself jare. U people should go & sit down.

Does the Bible supports d niche he has carved for himself in d church? If it does, I stand to be corrected.
U are incurably sick, blind guard, u need help!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.