Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" (8166 Views)

Tekno Shares Another Photo Of His Cassava And Its Bigger Than When He Shared It / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by sirvvy: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2016
I'm not understanding
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2016
Seems like she's got a superpower. cheesy
"The ability to turn a guy's brain off just by touching his junk."
Christ knows if I keep trying to read what he typed;I'll weep. undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by morscino: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dat hand be like Dija own...no wonder she no fit sing hit since...
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Brightscofild(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nairaland with useless news dis days...
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by iykedare(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
We should also start asking these girls for the width of their pou$$13$.
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Sleemg(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Emescot:
See as the hand be like man own... Abi diz don jazzy na GAY?? ?
you see am too? wink
Emescot:
See as the hand be like man own... Abi diz don jazzy na GAY?? ?
you see am too?
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by ruggedadventure(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
duduade:
This is embarrassing..
How?
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by theGistsonline: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Papikush:
Brother Don jazzy is now the Don of the bad gangs

He uploaded this photo and captioned

Safe mode should incase I try to want come and form vex sometimes. Automatic anger override button. (After all fight is not good)

Might that be his MISS RIGHT or "come and collect" girl?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNuMeHABvke/
I've never liked this guy & his music! I'm not surprised he did this judging from the kinda person he is. He for just kuku do sexxx tape
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by ofeshe(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Am disappointed in don jazzy...lost my respect for him after the last headies award.
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by homesteady(m): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2016
This OP is daft and mischievous!

That's not Don Jazzy! He was posting some pictures of couples which he would like to imitate with his future babe, and this was one of them!
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Came: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2016
so because he go write one small pikin age for himself, he come dey behave like small pikin... Him suppose know say him don old pass this kind thing now.....
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by stobery(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2016
badaoyeyemi:

U must chay chomchin

Is the cassava big or small?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2016
How will I know ..wen am not d one touching it grin I can't judge based on pics alone grin grin
stobery:

U must chay chomchin

Is the cassava big or small?
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2016
homesteady:
This OP is daft and mischievous!

That's not Don Jazzy! He was posting some pictures of couples which he would like to imitate with his future babe, and this was one of them!

Yeah, I saw that pictures he wanted to imitate with his 'bae' but if you can't prove this you are obviously a nitwit.
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Una sure say no b tiwa savage b that because i dea luk don j wit one kind eyes this days
Re: Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" by stobery(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
How will I know ..wen am not d one touching it grin I can't judge based on pics alone grin grin

Check d pix again, this time spend like 20mins looking at it grin grin

Am waiting!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (photos) / DJ Cuppy Works In Her Mother's Dry Cleaning Company / Female Actress Donate Their boobs To Charity As Fans Pay To Feel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.