Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun (8277 Views)

Look At The Nuisance Apc Is Creating In Ordinary Ward Congress - Governor Wike / Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" / APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by amoduganja: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2016
I was reading about the poorest countries in the world. Please click the link below to view the image they assigned to Nigeria.

http://country-facts.findthedata.com/stories/22362/poorest-broke-gdp-countries-nations?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=content.rec&utm_campaign=i3.cr.tb.dt.11256#53-Nigeria
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by Newbiee: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Atiku will never rule this country by the grace of God
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by Gazzy88(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Atiku2019:
Atiku2019
I love your antics. Man must wack. Idiots like you selling your future for crumbs. Pray tell you are under curse not to aspire for that great seat hence clamouring for Atiku presidency. God forbid bad thing. Like I said in the other thread...always watch your back.
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Party/govt of phools, by rogues, for dumbskulls!
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by Charlyboy440(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Mendelssohn:
Well.... The thing is, most of the fast fingers here can't see beyond their noses, hence the rush to type some inconsequential balderdash. Yes, APC is going through some quagmire but that's not alien to normal developments in party politics. Most of them have at once, had some internal rancorous ruptures and pettifogging disputations. It doesn't really warrant the beer parlour comments like the ones of most of the posters above. The shout of Atiku 2019 shows most of them are still wallowing in self inflicted oblivion and apparent inability to upgrade from the pitiable confinement of social media babies assumption as well as commonplace analysis with mere speculative deductions. Personally, I think Tinubu should distinguish between regional politics and that of national. Whereas, he can determine the operational disposition of his stooge governors, he's most unlikely to maintain such control over the president. He can't just have it all with the conviction of having a say or determination over everything. No matter how, the likes of fashola, fayemi and many others, were appointed on his account whether directly or indirectly. At least, he brought them to national political consciousness. So if the president is still making some concessions to him, why must he want to have it all? If the president did not win the 2015 election in states like akwa-ibom, delta, ekiti, anambra and so on, remember he had substantial votes there too and some people were responsible for that and they should equally be compensated. Some people will never learn, no matter how and I pity those people who don't think or take time to study these developments but are only limited to the borrowed wisdom from fellow dunce nairalanders. I was thinking the ondo state election would be an eye opener and of course, a reason to reason beyond social media analysis and unrealistic speculative deduction but....it's just unfortunate as usual. Let mega party be formed till 2050, it doesn't stop Buhari from winning in 2019. The people who are gonna do that voting don't have the time or the exposure to join your useless Atiku or mega party social media noise.

To be frank you said it all
I comot cap for you jare
Nice writeup
Your comment na him make sense pass for here
With the careful use of grammatical intonations
And detailed analysis...

You Sabi...
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by datribune: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Mendelssohn:
Well.... The thing is, most of the fast fingers here can't see beyond their noses, hence the rush to type some inconsequential balderdash. Yes, APC is going through some quagmire but that's not alien to normal developments in party politics. Most of them have at once, had some internal rancorous ruptures and pettifogging disputations. It doesn't really warrant the beer parlour comments like the ones of most of the posters above. The shout of Atiku 2019 shows most of them are still wallowing in self inflicted oblivion and apparent inability to upgrade from the pitiable confinement of social media babies assumption as well as commonplace analysis with mere speculative deductions. Personally, I think Tinubu should distinguish between regional politics and that of national. Whereas, he can determine the operational disposition of his stooge governors, he's most unlikely to maintain such control over the president. He can't just have it all with the conviction of having a say or determination over everything. No matter how, the likes of fashola, fayemi and many others, were appointed on his account whether directly or indirectly. At least, he brought them to national political consciousness. So if the president is still making some concessions to him, why must he want to have it all? If the president did not win the 2015 election in states like akwa-ibom, delta, ekiti, anambra and so on, remember he had substantial votes there too and some people were responsible for that and they should equally be compensated. Some people will never learn, no matter how and I pity those people who don't think or take time to study these developments but are only limited to the borrowed wisdom from fellow dunce nairalanders. I was thinking the ondo state election would be an eye opener and of course, a reason to reason beyond social media analysis and unrealistic speculative deduction but....it's just unfortunate as usual. Let mega party be formed till 2050, it doesn't stop Buhari from winning in 2019. The people who are gonna do that voting don't have the time or the exposure to join your useless Atiku or mega party social media noise.

Tinubu does not expect his will to be carried out all d time, neither does he expect PMB, of all people, to be engaged in subtle attempts to diminish & crash his political influence by aligning & actively influencing dissidents against him.
Can u imagine dat in d President's biography, they went to d extent of making a sinister attempt to sow discord between Tinubu & Osinbajo by distorting d true story of how Osinbajo became VP?.
Let me be clear. Tinubu knows dat u win some, u lose some. His man in d Ondo primary, Olusegun Abraham ACTUALLY called to CONGRATULATE d alleged winner until when it became clear dat d delegates list had been tampered with.
It was when Oyegun as Chairman, went against d decision to hold a primary re-run, after it was agreed to hold one, dat Tinubu called him out. Someone had to call Oyegun out sooner or later. Oyegun tried d same stunt he pulled in Ondo, in his home state of Edo where he tried to impose Chris Ogiemwonyi over d popular choice, Obaseki but didn't succeed because of d sitting Governor. Oyegun was sidelined & couldn't win even his own political ward.
A few days ago Mr Galadima on whose desk d CPC was formed, warned dat PMB will be standing alone. PMB's wife, d 1st lady similarly warned.
It is to d advantage of d Jagaban, a man wit an outstanding record of performance both in & out of political office dat d fumbling Buhari is biting d fingers dat fed him & puting a distance between him & dis fumbling govt.
No matter how much PMB may deny his role because of fears of d political fallout of being seen as an ingrate, d damage has been done.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by humbleself242(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2016
akelicious:
Concerned about the aftermath of the November 26 governorship election in Ondo State, Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, one of the closest allies of President Muhammadu Buhari, thursday admitted that the All Progressives Congress (APC) was going through a difficult period, but expressed optimism that the party would pull through it soon.

Amosun was believed to have been one of the kingpins behind the election victory of the party in Ondo State.
His comments came on the heels of a fence-mending meeting between the leadership of the party and Senate President Bukola Saraki and other principal officers of the Senate who are members of the party, at the APC national secretariat in Abuja wednesday.Amosun, who was particularly concerned about the new status being accorded him within political circles since the Ondo election as the new leader of the APC in the South-west, rejected the title, but reiterated his support and loyalty to Buhari and the APC.

Amosun was apparently reacting to the disenchantment within the party over the Ondo governorship election that is threatening to tear the APC apart.

A National Leader of the APC, Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, for instance, have been identified as critical chieftains of the party that have opened talks with the Senator Ahmed Makarfi-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to form a new mega party that would wrest control from the APC in 2019.

In a statement he personally signed, Amosun said: “For the avoidance of doubt, I am not, by any stretch of imagination, the leader or new leader of the APC in the South-west. I am a loyal party member, and I shall stand by our party and of course, with President Muhammadu Buhari. I am also obliged to respect all our leaders in the state, South-west and Nigeria.

“This is the minimum that is required of every party member by custom, and by the constitution of the party. I acknowledge that these are rather difficult times in the life of our party and in the nation.
“I am confident that we shall overcome and our party, the APC, and our dear country will come out even stronger, more viable and united.”

Addressing the issue of his assumption as the new APC leader in the South-west, the governor added: “I have noticed with consternation the recurring misnomer and mis-description in political nomenclature particularly as they relate to the politics of the South-west, and by extension, the country as a whole.

“I refer to the emerging tendency of referring to me and some other members of our great party as the ‘Leader(s) of the South West’ or ‘New Leader(s) of the APC in the South West’.

“When that phrase was first brought to my attention, particularly during the weeks preceding the Ondo State gubernatorial election, my immediate reaction was to ignore same as yet another distractive antics of the opposition.

“Somehow, the misnomer stuck and it came to appear rather more frequently in several other fora and publications, including respectable gatherings and the media.

“Lies and misconceptions, when told and asserted repeatedly with gusto, have the tendency to assume the toga of the truth. It is for these reasons that I have considered it of critical importance to set the records straight.
“As the governor of an APC controlled state, Ogun, I am a huge stakeholder in my party. In all that I do, in the open and in private, the bigger interest of our party remains the guiding principle for my actions, decisions and alliances.

“I grew up in the old Western Region, where loyalty to corporate goal and party supremacy was the hallmark of a true party member, and indeed every citizen.”Amosun maintained that “true leadership” could not be by conjecture or wishful thinking. “From the template that we inherited from our forbearers, it is usually earned. In political parlance, leadership also evolves. If we take this as our guide, even as governor, I have leaders from my state and at the national level

http://www.akelicious.com/2016/12/apc-is-going-through-rough-patch-amosun.html?m=1
Nemesis will catch u soon

1 Like

Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by Mendelssohn(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Charlyboy440:

To be frank you said it all
I comot cap for you jare
Nice writeup
Your comment na him make sense pass for here
With the careful use of grammatical intonations
And detailed analysis...

You Sabi...

Thanks jare my brother. I just feel irritated most of the times I read people's comments on this platform. It shows not only nigeria is sick, but more emotionally laceration too, the youths of course.
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by koboko69: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2016
datribune:

Tinubu does not expect his will to be carried out all d time, neither does he expect PMB, of all people, to be engaged in subtle attempts to diminish & crash his political influence by aligning & actively influencing dissidents against him.
Can u imagine dat in d President's biography, they went to d extent of making a sinister attempt to sow discord between Tinubu & Osinbajo by distorting d true story of how Osinbajo became VP?.
Let me be clear. Tinubu knows dat u win some, u lose some. His man in d Ondo primary, Olusegun Abraham ACTUALLY called to CONGRATULATE d alleged winner until when it became clear dat d delegates list had been tampered with.
It was when Oyegun as Chairman, went against d decision to hold a primary re-run, after it was agreed to hold one, dat Tinubu called him out. Someone had to call Oyegun out sooner or later. Oyegun tried d same stunt he pulled in Ondo, in his home state of Edo where he tried to impose Chris Ogiemwonyi over d popular choice, Obaseki but didn't succeed because of d sitting Governor. Oyegun was sidelined & couldn't win even his own political ward.
A few days ago Mr Galadima on whose desk d CPC was formed, warned dat PMB will be standing alone. PMB's wife, d 1st lady similarly warned.
It is to d advantage of d Jagaban, a man wit an outstanding record of performance both in & out of political office dat d fumbling Buhari is biting d fingers dat fed him & puting a distance between him & dis fumbling govt.
No matter how much PMB may deny his role because of fears of d political fallout of being seen as an ingrate, d damage has been done.

Nice response.
Tinubu this and that. I just tire.
Even is wife, who is supposed to be closer to him warned Buhari.
I wonder why some elements are trying so hard to paint Tinubu as the greedy one. Meanwhile the ones who had no serious influence in the emergence of Buhari are the real greedy ones.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by alaskido(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2016
Who cares? The party can die for all I care.
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by kinibigdeal(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2016
PMB and incompetency are family
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by precious1967(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
dont 4get to demolishyayi's house
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by bart10: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
This Amosun of a guy with his ugly caps has found his voice after stealing so much money to last his tenth generation. Yet he's Bubu's right hand man. So much for war against kwarruption...
Re: APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun by bart10: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mendelssohn:

Without doubt you are a paid apologist and grossly compromised to reason rationally despite the hunger your sponsors brought to the land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Lady And Comissioning Of Naval Ship / President Buhari Receives Special Envoy Of Niger's President Issoufou In Abuja / 8 PDP Assembly Candidates Defect To APC In Zamfara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.