Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man (5995 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by mccoy47(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dis is bad on so many levels! angry

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by BurningBlade: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Yes, it means it's bad. If I decide to dress all slutty and stuff, it's how I'd like to express myself, and I might look good like that and alot of people might like my "self expression" but it doesn't mean dressing that way is good, does it?
The concept of good and bad has been corroded by the age we are in now.

This age is the post modernist age where the concept of individuality play a role in the life of the individual.

What's good and bad is only subject to you and you alone, as long as you like it and you're comfortable with it, then you should go for it.

Never forget, on man's food is another man's poison. Those who criticise you for dressing slutty will be the same people who will cheer you for dressing slutty.

It's all in the mind, my dear. smiley
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by theGistsonline: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
franklyn005:
N
HELLFIRE AWAITS THIS gay!!!
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Enybliss(f): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
i can only weep
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2016
Lol I am bored this is entertainment to me
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Yall keep biatching and he'll keep popping champagne. You think he cares about a recession? He's in London chilling with celebrities while playing the homophobes card so you'll made him what he is and I applaud him.
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Awwww... Don't deactivate now. cry cry cry cry ima miss you plenty cry cry cry

I know it's none of my biz but your guy is insecure really and probably has a complex.

He's your BF for heaven's sakes not your husband?
grin grin miss me? thank you smiley
dont mind him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
SINZ:

And u have to deactivate
hiiiiiii smiley
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by SINZ: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
hiiiiiii smiley

A pe to ope shocked

Where have you been, mami?
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
SINZ:

A pe to ope shocked

Where have you been, mami?
smiley smiley have been busy
how are you doing?
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by SINZ: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
smiley smiley have been busy
how are you doing?

Getting better. Still recuperating. Did you settle it with your boy?
Re: Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man by ElsonMorali: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin miss me? thank you smiley
dont mind him

Lol. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Cause Outrage After Teaching Nigerians How To Shower Without Stress / Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady / 2k Olosho Advert On Facebook Marketplace. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.