Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland (29589 Views)

Best Areas To Rent Houses, Flats, To Live In Ikorodu, Lagos. Information Needed. / Cheapest Areas To Rent A Self Contained In Lagos Mainland / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by PetiteB: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by adeoba2008(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mushin is one of the best. I am a living witness to that
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by PortableAngel: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
adeoba2008:
cool
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by Thistles: 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
GogetterMD:

Let's just say Bariga is not for the soft hearted

There are actually some places in Bariga that are good. There are also some places that are cheaper than those places in the OP but they as not really accessible.
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by PetiteB: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2016
adeoba2008:

I don't believe
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by chidex167: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
GREAT OPPORTUNITY!! A FULL PLOT OF LAND AT 6TH AVENUE, FESTAC TOWN FOR SALE. PRICE: #10M. OWNER'S LINES: 08158191014, 08068206922. PLS FWD TO OTHERS. TNKS
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by Dieumerci(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2017
gabazin080:
this or doesnt even know lagos. to live in mushin is cheap but ajegunle is not abi
Oga do you really know Lagos? The closeness of Ajegunle to all the ports and largest markets in Lagos has made it very expensive, far more than mushin. Did you know that Ajegunle is less than 10 minutes drive from Lagos Island.
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
OP,please name any part of Lagos you live and I will tell you where you can get a cheap apartment there!!!even in ikeja,you will get a cheap apartment in ipodo,oregun(the right side when going to ojota),anifowose close to the railway!!!only a dumb MOD will push this forward!!!a friend lives in Bariga and he paid 800k for a mini flat!!!

Boss, could you please help with accomodation links in lagos.

Need a self con.
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 26, 2020
LagosInter:

Boss, could you please help with accomodation links in lagos.

Need a self con.
around where and what is your budget?please note that I am not a house agent
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by Mercygreatwoman(f): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Hi guys
Is there something like a hostel in Lagos . I need a cheap house say btw 50-100k for a friend whose going to serve in Lagos
Re: Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland by FiverrTutor(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
jamoscofield:
chicken for market now na #4,500

Do you know the price of chicken now in 2021?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Mansion (Re-screeding & Painting) Pictures / Lekki Gardens Finishings. / Emeka Offor Donates 10 Houses To Widows In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.