Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Love And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Relationships (860 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. / Dick Size And Relationships / Gay Guys Often Chat Me Up For Sex And Relationships(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Relationships by holluphemydavid(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2016
In this day and age, do you think a relationship can thrive without sex? do you think people can stay committed in a relationship without sex, based on your personal experience.
Re: Love And Relationships by holluphemydavid(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Love And Relationships by herzern1(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2016
This particular question is becominq cliché.

Is there a way this thread can be closed?
Re: Love And Relationships by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2016
grin

What about my experience tongue?
Re: Love And Relationships by holluphemydavid(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What about my experience tongue?
tell me ur experience jor
Re: Love And Relationships by bowman000(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
sad
Re: Love And Relationships by bowman000(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin
Re: Love And Relationships by Bluezy13(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Base on my experience,
A relationship can't thrive without sex.
Even when the guy decides to play by his promise, she will will later ask for sex indirectly.

Not long ago, it happened.
I have been dating this girl for 3 months but she hasn't been to my place, I always do the visiting. Of course I prefer visiting to a girl coming to my place, it gives me security against surprise visits from a girl.
Imagine a girl showing up at the wrong time na...e no make sense, and it if I do the visiting, I can always easily leave her at will with a very flimsy excuse.
Anyways, that's by the way.

So, she gave me a condition of no sex in the relationship. I obliged, and even promised not to touch her sef...hehehe.
Then she happened to come visiting for the very first time...I assumed the gentleman attitude you know according to her, she is (was) a virgin, and I told her same...after all, who wan carry last?.

I played saint that evening until around 10pm she decided to turn-in. Then while she was sleeping (or pretending to) I went and sat beside her, called her softly and said we had a lot to discuss... and she was like I'm sleeping...
And then I was like "you will make me do something you may not like" and she murmured "Ohmmmmm...like what ? Mbok leave me"

I carried head onto my lap and she she tried resisting but you know na, just for a while. I leaned and kissed her, and after being reluctant for a while, she reciprocated and gradually the romance started.
I sucked her her tongue while she pulled my head to her face.
I moved my hand down her boobs caress it and surprisingly, she undressed her self and allowed me do the sucking: from her mouth to her boobs to her pussy. And then I fingered her for about an hour with continuous sucking sha while she mourned deeply.

After a while she moved her hand down my dick, trying to undo my zip but I refused but was still fingering and sucking her suckables. Then she was like "why don't want me to UnCloth you?" and I told her that if she should UnCloth me, that I would sex her and she doesn't want sex hehehe... All she could say was "hmmm" and she became upset...refusing me to touch her o.

So, after a while I undid my zipper and funny enough, she became lively again and rubbed my dick. And then, when it was hard enough, she made me penetrate her o.
And we finally had sex till 4am at intervals of about 7 minutes or so.
At last she was like "why did you lie you said you hadn't done it before" and I was like "Well, necessity is the mother of invention"
Actually, she was indeed a virgin.

God bless Tekno for his "No be Wash...Monica" song. I played it all through the night.
It was wonderful!

Emmm...OP, I do not think it is possible.
Re: Love And Relationships by enniewest(f): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Op ,it is very possible. It all depends on how determined they both are.Have been in one and it worked fine .
Re: Love And Relationships by Sexxkillz: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sex is overrated. Enough of this crap.

1 Like

Re: Love And Relationships by holluphemydavid(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2016
Bluezy13:
Base on my experience,
A relationship can't thrive without sex.
Even when the guy decides to play by his promise, she will will later ask for sex indirectly.

Not long ago, it happened.
I have been dating this girl for 3 months but she hasn't been to my place, I always do the visiting. Of course I prefer visiting to a girl coming to my place, it gives me security against surprise visits from a girl.
Imagine a girl showing up at the wrong time na...e no make sense, and it if I do the visiting, I can always easily leave her at will with a very flimsy excuse.
Anyways, that's by the way.

So, she gave me a condition of no sex in the relationship. I obliged, and even promised not to touch her sef...hehehe.
Then she happened to come visiting for the very first time...I assumed the gentleman attitude you know according to her, she is (was) a virgin, and I told her same...after all, who wan carry last?.

I played saint that evening until around 10pm she decided to turn-in. Then while she was sleeping (or pretending to) I went and sat beside her, called her softly and said we had a lot to discuss... and she was like I'm sleeping...
And then I was like "you will make me do something you may not like" and she murmured "Ohmmmmm...like what ? Mbok leave me"

I carried head onto my lap and she she tried resisting but you know na, just for a while. I leaned and kissed her, and after being reluctant for a while, she reciprocated and gradually the romance started.
I sucked her her tongue while she pulled my head to her face.
I moved my hand down her boobs caress it and surprisingly, she undressed her self and allowed me do the sucking: from her mouth to her boobs to her pussy. And then I fingered her for about an hour with continuous sucking sha while she mourned deeply.

After a while she moved her hand down my dick, trying to undo my zip but I refused but was still fingering and sucking her suckables. Then she was like "why don't want me to UnCloth you?" and I told her that if she should UnCloth me, that I would sex her and she doesn't want sex hehehe... All she could say was "hmmm" and she became upset...refusing me to touch her o.

So, after a while I undid my zipper and funny enough, she became lively again and rubbed my dick. And then, when it was hard enough, she made me penetrate her o.
And we finally had sex till 4am at intervals of about 7 minutes or so.
At last she was like "why did you lie you said you hadn't done it before" and I was like "Well, necessity is the mother of invention"
Actually, she was indeed a virgin.

God bless Tekno for his "No be Wash...Monica" song. I played it all through the night.
It was wonderful!

Emmm...OP, I do not think it is possible.
nice experience
Re: Love And Relationships by holluphemydavid(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2016
enniewest:
Op ,it is very possible. It all depends on how determined they both are.Have been in one and it worked fine .
but its very rare my dear
Re: Love And Relationships by Bluezy13(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
holluphemydavid:
nice experience

I swear... Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Man This December / Share Your New Year Resolutions With Us / What Liberian Actress Says About Nigerian Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.