Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. (1501 Views)

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by bigpriik: 8:28pm On May 01, 2020
You all think it only men that have problems with romance?women are worse starting from their teenage age women are are usually obsessed with their boyfriends they cannot go a day without thinking about love and Romance it is very obvious in their WhatsApp statuses.. grin

.guys are usually obsessed with making it in life living comfortable but for most women their relationship is far more important to them than their life goals and purpose they believe a man will help them carry that load no wonder there are far more successful men than woman.

There are these two young ladies in my compound that close to my window all their gist is always about their relationship every blessed day .it is always about how their boyfriend did this or how he did that grin

Naija ladies I hail una. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2020
The ones you've met abh?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by bigpriik: 8:42pm On May 01, 2020
Norphiee:
The ones you've met abh?
I never said all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by JERRY1925(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2020
Norphiee:
The ones you've met abh?

Be deceiving yourself.
He's right.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 01, 2020
bigpriik:

I never said all.

Okay
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by internationalman(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2020
Being married successfully and bearing children is a woman's pride..

Making money and being able to cater for the family a woman gives you is a man's pride.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by sanemind2(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2020
Norphiee:
The ones you've met abh?
aint you obsess with that?say the truth
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by Bartork(m): 12:11am On May 02, 2020
The fact is that both sex have a sizable number of just do it over and over team. The ones who whatever we say on do here won't affect. They are goons

Ones who will give the world to get it and then off they go for another catch.

So it's not about men wanting careers, lots of ladies are career bound too and they do well.

In fact many men want careers foe the sake of hitting IT or hitting new versions of IT, the more wealthy the more options of ladies they can hit on.

You'll see lots of threads here that say to men, make money and you'll get lots of IT

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by Tenaj: 1:58am On May 02, 2020
Bartork:
The fact is that both sex have a sizable number of just do it over and over team

One who will give the world to get it and then off they do for another catch.

So it's not about men wanting careers, lots of ladies are career bound too and they do well.

In fact many men want careers foe the sake ofhitting IT or hitting new versions of IT

You'll see lots of threads here that say to men, make money and you'll get lots of it

Can I like this more than once?? ����

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by Bartork(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2020
Tenaj:

Can I like this more than once?? ����

Smiles

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by bigpriik: 7:33am On May 02, 2020
Bartork:
The fact is that both sex have a sizable number of just do it over and over team. The ones who whatever we say on do here won't affect. They are goons

Ones who will give the world to get it and then off they go for another catch.

In fact many men want careers foe the sake of hitting IT or hitting new versions of IT, the more wealthy the more options of ladies they can hit on.

You'll see lots of threads here that say to men, make money and you'll get lots of IT

Hmmm wonderful
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by Ellacindy: 8:34am On May 02, 2020
Being married successfully and bearing children is a woman's pride..

Making money and being able to cater for the family a woman gives you is a man's pride.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by lukui: 8:59am On May 02, 2020
They discuss the following in their assemblies

1. Big D!ck
2. How long he (their husband) lasted
3. Tiny prick
4. How he came quickly.
5. He didn't even cuddle me
6. He cannot even sxck me
7. He was just snoring
8. I told him I was a virgin
9. I tightened my pxssy and cried , pretending it was paining me, idiot taught I was a virgin

10. Guys haba, its a forum now, you too add yours!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12am On May 02, 2020
NIGERIAN WOMEN THIS AND THAT, UNA NO DE TIRE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by Kingarthur21: 10:05am On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
since I remember being alive I have never seen men discuss women issues as much as this sorry bunch on Nl. Women!women! Women!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:18am On May 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
since I remember being alive I have never seen men discuss women issues as much as this sorry bunch on Nl. Women!women! Women!

IT'S CRAZY. REPETITION OF THE SAME THINGS UNDER EACH NEW THREADS.
YOU'LL BE MISTAKEN TO THINK THESE ARE TEENAGERS BUT NO, THEY OLD PEOPLE AND NOT ALL ARE IDLE OR JOBLESS.
THEY'RE JUST BEING UNCONTROLLABLY STUPID.
NIGERIAN WOMEN THIS OR THAT.. WHILE THE WOMEN THEMSELVES ARE ON THE FOOD THREAD LOOKING FOR COOKING TIPS, OR GOSSIPING AND LEARNING ON OTHER THREADS WHILE HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE HUNDREDS OF PM'S THEY RECEIVE WITH EVERY BREATH THEY TAKE... THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS JUST COMPLAIN AND NAG AND TROLL.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I'M TIRED.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by posty56: 10:23am On May 02, 2020
actually it's the other way round only threads u see on NL go tell u, I don't know for u guys but I think the female sex a more emotionally matured than men
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by Arsenate(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
CAPSLOCKED:
What TF are they supposed to discuss on this forum, Covid-19? It is like that in all forums across the world; forums meant for romance will have men discussing women and women discussing men AT ALL TIMES; yes even in this time of global crisis. Cut the guys some slacks.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by bigpriik: 11:09am On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S CRAZY. REPETITION OF THE SAME THINGS UNDER EACH NEW THREADS.
YOU'LL BE MISTAKEN TO THINK THESE ARE TEENAGERS BUT NO, THEY OLD PEOPLE AND NOT ALL ARE IDLE OR JOBLESS.
THEY'RE JUST BEING UNCONTROLLABLY STUPID.
NIGERIAN WOMEN THIS OR THAT.. WHILE THE WOMEN THEMSELVES ARE ON THE FOOD THREAD LOOKING FOR COOKING TIPS, OR GOSSIPING AND LEARNING ON OTHER THREADS WHILE HAVING TO DEAL WITH THE HUNDREDS OF PM'S THEY RECEIVE WITH EVERY BREATH THEY TAKE... THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS JUST COMPLAIN AND NAG AND TROLL.
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I'M TIRED.

Oga stfu if we don't discuss topics like this will you ever visit NL romance section? were will be the fun? ok why did you click the the topic you find it interesting abi undecided it's people like that will still complain its boring and dry mtchewww .most of us have a life outside ok we just come here to have fun we don't think things here too serious like you ,outside here we still like women last I checked women started all these by calling men who woo them here broke they whine about them all day before men discovered their own weakness its because of hypocrites like you Nigeria is not moving foward smh
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by bigpriik: 11:10am On May 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
since I remember being alive I have never seen men discuss women issues as much as this sorry bunch on Nl. IWomen!women! Women!

Hmmmm even in other sections.that means you don't visit other sections since you came to NL.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:04pm On May 02, 2020
posty56:
actually it's the other way round only threads u see on NL go tell u, I don't know for u guys but I think the female sex a more emotionally matured than men

THAT'S WHAT I HAVE COME TO REALIZE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by bigpriik: 12:52pm On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT'S WHAT I HAVE COME TO REALIZE.

I know you intentionally skipped my mention grin
Oga abeg go find work you no get work.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by marttol: 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
Norphiee:
The ones you've met abh?
the girl I dated last carried that mindset
Re: Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. by Bartork(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
bigpriik:

Hmmm wonderful

This your name hehnnn

(1) (Reply)

"Behind Every Successful Man, There's Always A Woman" Complete Rubbish! -redpill / . / Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Be Moaning At Her In-laws Place During Visiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.