Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? (23085 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Any konnddo that isn't up to my 20-inchhh konnddo is still a learner!

END OF DISCUSSION angry
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by airbeeneezer(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
JoyTracy:
I like it long, could be thin, so it could be hitting my womb when we re doing, cos i have small but deep puccy.

I'll be dammed was my reaction seeing ur dP wink.. doubly dammed cs u want it to touch ur womb shocked
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by placeofallure(f): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Monster Dick is it for me! Let it fill all the fillables
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by chimdi101: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
placeofallure:
Nice!
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by seunny4lif(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Most ladies like 6 inches
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by gfm01: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
JoyTracy:
I like it long, could be thin, so it could be hitting my womb when we re doing, cos i have small but deep puccy.
Wooooow nice one kudos to u bt mine is big,thick nd long
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Opakan2: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Shoutout to those stupid cun.ts riding 3 - 4 inch dicks all over owerri, claiming legend of fuckerz on Nairaland

Their husband prick sef fit no reach 5 inches like that. shameless self servicers
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by jblackbell(m): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
JoyTracy:
Another guy on the loose.

Brothers we've lost this one

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Evakinqz: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Annie939:
I prefer 28 inches
I like the fact dat yu said the truth. Some people might think yu r joking but I know dats exactly d same size as yur pussy..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Bootyobsesedboi: 2:30am On Sep 23, 2018
JoyTracy:
Andy, lemme not talk sha
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by royalamour(m): 3:30am On Sep 23, 2018
JoyTracy:

Dude! You are a boy. Stop deceiving people here.
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by royalamour(m): 3:30am On Sep 23, 2018
JoyTracy:

Dude! You are a boy. Stop deceiving people here...
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Mimido2:
undecided I like dis one

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2018
JoyTracy:
worthless whorè
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Olalan(m): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2018
The issue really isn't about the the current size rather the sizes she had before........ That's why it will be very difficult for girls with numerous past sexual partners to get satisfaction from their husbands...
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2018
JoyTracy:
gringrin
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Evakinqz:
I like the fact dat yu said the truth. Some people might think yu r joking but I know dats exactly d same size as yur pussy..
Buhahahahahaha... Damgrin
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by BabbanBura(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2018
Mimido2:
undecided I like dis one

what is this small gel doing on this kind thread?
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Ahmiee(f): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2018
born2begreat:
I think it depends on the particular lady coz size does not matter to some ladies rather the way the dick is used. I`m not talking about dick which is smaller than 4 inches long, i have met 2 ladies in my life who never like sex and not that they are pretending. These type of ladies doesn`t care about the size and they always satisfied after one round.
story probably your old man is small

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Igxx(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
lolz it will pierce through u
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Igxx(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
ur womb will shift 1 day lolz
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Timagex(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Benita27:
Moderation is the best.
. I'm a good moderator cool
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
9jamentors:
Truly a lot of people believe that Size isn't the matter but sincerely i have seen couple argue over nothing but Sex.

in my research,i have always asked for the right Size of DICK that will turns a lady on and even make you to come easily?

Your opinion is need here

Check out [url][/url]www.9jaMentors.com.ng for more exciting Nigeria Historic and patriotic stuffs

it's owner must be worth a million dollars
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Well for me my size is long and slim and can penetrate all pussy penetratable
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Boxer007(m): 1:04am On Dec 17, 2018
softMarket:

sister stop lying!

U like Fat and short ones!

Brother lets swap dik pictures please? Show me yours i show u mine
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Annie939:
I prefer 28 inches
I have that size
Just delete the '2' in front of it leaving the '8' inches

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
placeofallure:

I am not sure if mine is a monster size but I am curious to know how many inches you like
Re: Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? by frankkydee(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mimido2:
undecided I like dis one

Kwasi dedoo pkopko!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. / She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.