Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,430 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. (6574 Views)

Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / How Nigerians Made Borbrisky Very Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Itspuffpuff yup nw angry
ItzSuperPuff:
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Itspuffpuff yup nw angry
er..i dont understand
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
Wow I thought I was the only one.. I know lot of them though, they're cool and cute too
Hopefully, you will have gay sons. I'm sure you love cool and cute male kids(Gays)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Hopefully, you will have gay sons. I'm sure you love cool and cute male kids(Gays)
Nah I'll make sure I train up my kids very well, and teach them to fear God
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Fidelismaria: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lols

Borb is risky kor

Flourescent is safe ni
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Fidelismaria: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:

Who carry dis small pikin cum nl?
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Who carry dis small pikin cum nl?

Hey, uncle, why not try and mind your business,
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Let's forget bt dt then... u seem nt to understand me. Buh can u do me a fav
ItzSuperPuff:
er..i dont understand
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
And you are cool with other people's kids that turned gays?

Anyway, since you are cool with gays, what about having a gay/bi for a husband?
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
And you are cool with other people's kids that turned gays?

Anyway, since you are cool with gays, what about having a gay/bi for a husband?
Just try and understand me, I like gay people.. I don't like the act.. So why will I marry a bi? Really
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Let's forget bt dt then... u seem nt to understand me. Buh can u do me a fav
nope. Bye tongue
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
Just try and understand me, I like gay people.. I don't like the act.. So why will I marry a bi? Really
"I like terrorists but I don't like the act"....

Sounds cool?

If you like gay people you will condemn the act instead of being cool with them being gays because you have made yourself to believe that they are calm and cute.

We should be careful with what we indirectly wish for. I'm sure you will be heartbroken if your husband or your son tell YOU that he is gay. I'm sure you will no longer be cool with him being gay anymore because it directly affects you.

Or am I wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
"I like terrorists but I don't like the act"....

Sounds cool?

If you like gay people you will condemn the act instead of being cool with them being gays because you have made yourself to believe that they are calm and cute.

We should be careful with what we indirectly wish for. I'm sure you will be heartbroken if your husband or your son tell YOU that he is gay. I'm sure you will no longer be cool with him being gay anymore because it directly affects you.

Or am I wrong?
Okay you're right.. Thanks you win tongue tongue
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
Okay you're right.. Thanks you win tongue tongue
Good girl you are. What's d name?
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Good girl you are. What's d name?
Nora, you?
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
Nora, you?
Tonye is mine. where are you from?
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Tonye is mine. where are you from?
port Harcourt
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
port Harcourt
PHALGA? I guess you are Ikwerre or Okrika? Right?
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
PHALGA? I guess you are Ikwerre or Okrika? Right?
ikwerre
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
ikwerre
I'm from Okrika. Nice to meet you Dear!
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm from Okrika. Nice to meet you Dear!

Same here
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
AgapeHate:
I logged into my account this afternoon just to Have a nice time looking through a thread on Frontpage I saw a name and picture of borbrisky. I thought it was just a flooop until I check the profile and saw him commenting and selling his bleaching creams.
According to the rules on nairaland. This place does not promote gays (he has been calling BAE all day and we know his Bae is a man)

Please Seun we don't want gays here.

#Operation remove borbrisky

www.nairaland.com/borbrisky
We don't want people who bleach and we do not want fake people that practice homosexualism......I always throw up when I hear him talk,in one word......#wastedsperm#
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
Same here
I'm glad to meet someone from the neighborhood. I sent you PM
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm glad to meet someone from the neighborhood. I sent you PM
sorry my mail isn't working, I'll reply when I fix
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
sorry my mail isn't working, I'll reply when I fix
Fine! Check my profile and shoot me a mail. you may also add @gmail.com to my moniker and shoot me.
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Aniker(f): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Fine! Check my profile and shoot me a mail. you may also add @gmail.com to my moniker and shoot me.
Okay I will
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aniker:
Okay I will
waiting in anticipation
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Pls naooo angry leme tell u Wt I want. Can u giv me 2 hot Kpuff kpuff kiss
ItzSuperPuff:
nope. Bye tongue
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by Rone16(f): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2016
If you follow him on snapchat..you'll know that this is not him
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by realBliss(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2016
AgapeHate:
I logged into my account this afternoon just to Have a nice time looking through a thread on Frontpage I saw a name and picture of borbrisky. I thought it was just a flooop until I check the profile and saw him commenting and selling his bleaching creams.
According to the rules on nairaland. This place does not promote gays (he has been calling BAE all day and we know his Bae is a man)

Please Seun we don't want gays here.

#Operation remove borbrisky

www.nairaland.com/borbrisky

please who is borbrisky?
Re: We Don't Want Borbrisky On Nairaland. by fotadmowmend(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Aniker:
The gay guy.. I like gay guys cheesy

I guess are a les

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook / I Wish Chidinma Had Used This Nail Polish Before lodging in a hotel With Mr Atag / Have Mobile Phones Done More Good Than Harm To Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.