Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud (34215 Views)

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Eid-El-Maulud: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by kayceeD2(m): 5:17am On Dec 09, 2016
paulchineduN:
Public holiday no dey finish for muslims?
Brain is paining dis one
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by Yusuphpedro: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2016
Chanchit:

So muslims have more holidays than christians in Nigeria? Wonderful.
how is that becomes an issue?
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by JoeBlocks(m): 6:41am On Dec 09, 2016
hahn:

Neither do I
Lol
Nice to know. smiley

*thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by Alajiki(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Which God? Your god, I believe.

It's not your fault. I blame the dumb mode who allows you free space to display your madness.
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by JoeBlocks(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2016
Alajiki:

It's not your fault. I blame the dumb mode who allows you free space to display your madness.
How is it my fault you're suffering from acute brain damage?
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by dantanik(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2016
paulchineduN:
Watch your mouth dude.,. thank God our own is only 1 day holiday.... chrismas is a complete 1 week holiday. we can't complain about that just to live in peace in the same nation. guy pls alway think b4 u say something.
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by buJu234: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2016
usmanktg2:
Happy Maulid to All Muslims

The Blessings of Iman,
The Beauty of Sunna,
The Spirit of Love,
The Comfort of Taqwa,
May these be your gifts this Maulid Nabiy.

Hit the "LIKE" button to show love to the Holy Prophet Muhammad, صلى الله عليه وسلم

if u want to test the popularity of Muhammad; u should have added ; Hit the "SHARE' button if u dislike him...

u for fear the outcome. grin grin grin grin

any HBD to Muhammed; hope u re enjoying ur 72 virgins in Paradise; infact urs should b more 72 virgins square... grin grin grin
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by solaadeyele(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Happy Eid-El-Maulud to Nigerians
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by 9inches(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Meanwhile, some moslems say it is unislamic to have Muhammad's birthday celebration. Muslims and confusion. ..
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by Mutex09: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2016
paulchineduN:

I pray your sanity returns and you become reasonable
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by Rafidi: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2016
9inches:
Meanwhile, some moslems say it is unislamic to have Muhammad's birthday celebration. Muslims and confusion. ..

not some Muslims...Wahhabis do not celebrate birthday of the Prophet (s). but these hypocrites celebrate the birthday of the King in Saudi Arabia. they also celebrate the national day of saudi (the birthday of saudi arabia). likewise they declare other Muslims who visit the graves of holy people, but they visit the grave of politicians and place wreath. hypocrisy!!! wahhabi saudi arabia is the country that identify itself as Muslim that does not celebrate mawlud.

everything that has to do with peace, and upholding Islamic heritage and honoring the figures of Islam, these Wahhabis are against. the same reasons they go about blowing up Muslims in the name of Takfir and declaring them apostates and out of the pale of Islam. they have problems with all of humanity. they hate christians, they hate hindus, they hate buddhist, they call atheists terrorists in saudi arabia, and they even kill other Muslims, especially Shia. worse, they even kill the very Sunnis who disagree with them and reject the wahhabi ideology of Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahab. all they do is to sow division and hatred among Muslims. they control the holiest places of Islam, and they have huge money from oil and they have the backing of the western powers.

when you hear that ISLAM IS PEACE, it is true! Islam is peace. but wahhabis want to turn Islam into terror. Muhammad (s), the prophet of Allah is described in the Quran as "mercy unto humanity". but Wahhabis want to make it look like he was a curse to humanity. so please, all and all, differentiate between Islam and Wahhabism. Islam is the path of peaceful Muslims. Wahhabism is the path and ideology that fuels terrorism of the likes of boko, isis, alqaeda, al shabab, al-this and al-that.

they are describing Mawlud celebration as a Shia initiation. it is not. it is Sunnah and Islamic to celebrate the Prophet's (s) birthday. nothing wrong with honoring the Prophet's (s) memory. mainstream Sunnis celebrate Mawlud. that shows you Muslims are united after all the bloodshed wahhabism has caused to divide Sunnis and Shia. the Prophet Muhammad (s) is a uniting force and his birthday should not and will not divide us. anyone who claims mawlud is "Shia", tell him that not celebrating mawlud is Wahhabi; and not celebrating it has nothing to do with Islam.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday To Mark Eid-El-Maulud by emmydollars4life(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2016
Half day 2moro before i pack my bag to come back tuesday morning a Refresh guy grin cheesy, i have been begging for hols since, muslims i greet una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Jude Ise-idehen Is Dead! (House Of Reps Member Dies At 53)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.