Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,132 members, 7,863,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? (1330 Views)

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
I've always known that all politicians are wicked and after their self interests. We masses should feel no pain when one is being subjected to trials,whether in the media or in a law court. Be him a jonathan,obasanjo, dasuki, buhari,ffk,none should be sided by the masses.
In 2013,during the fuel subsidy protests, a young idiot lost his life to police bullets. The idiot was cajoled by tinubu,buhari,fashola and Company on how the government plans to tax Nigerians for a fuel subsidy that doesn't exist. Yes! Buhari said he doesn't know what is called fuel subsidy. These politicians made this idiot lose his life. Come 2016,buhari somehow knew the meaning of fuel subsidy and he removed it. It's a pity the idiot died for nothing.

In April 2015,tinubu said buhari needs many months of honeymoon, he said buhari should be given time. Buhari in his fulani wisdom dealt a heavy blow on tinubu as seen in his ministerial appointments and his indifference to the national assembly scuttle. We all know the song the same tinubu who advocated for a honeymoon is singing now. He's just on a low cos of efcc.
Today,an egotistical idiot called amaechi openly advocated for youths to arm themselves all because of legislative elections.
My questions to amaechi:

Will your kids carry guns too?

Will your kids join the queue to vote?

Will your wife monitor the elections from abuja?

Will amaechi join the queue to vote leaving his security details at home?

Can amaechi take a bullet for the youths in the event of a conflict escalation?

Youth don't be deceived,these politicians are just after their interest,do what they want they become your friends. Whoever rigs better will win,no one should protest in favour or against any politician,let the children of these politicians protest on behalf of their parents.

But still, there must always be the existence of idiots. People will still die on behalf of politicians in rivers state come saturday.
Cc
Tonyebarcanista
Iam4atiku
Atiku2019
Donsmith123
Falconey
Penaldol
Onechancearmy
Pylony
Ritababe
Sarrki
Drnoel
Goke7
Limeta
Joeblocks
Olabestonic001
Oilsoup
Arrow24

3 Likes

Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Still waiting for the day a politician will lose his kids to election violence.

4 Likes

Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
@ firefire I see you,its been long I read from u.

1 Like

Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Atiku2019: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Only a fool will die for a Nigerian Politician grin grin.

Yes I'm supporting Atiku here, but the last thing I'll ever do is to Insult, Harm or Carry a gun because of an Atiku.....

wink wink

5 Likes

Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by mykeljosef: 12:18am On Dec 09, 2016
selfish bas. tards called politicians and the gullible youths
Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Jengem: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2016
Amaechi is Bob Riskys sugar daddy

Bloody fairy

1 Like

Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2016
Gullible youths indeed. Amaechi just like any nigerian politician cares less provided his kids or relatives are not harmed.
mykeljosef:
selfish bas. tards called politicians and the gullible youths
Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2016
Bros,how does this topic concerns bobrisky? We're being serious here and you are mentioning bobrisky
Jengem:
Amaechi is Bob Riskys sugar daddy

Bloody fairy
Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2016
You're being wise. But Atiku is a bloody thief, Nigeria's got no hope,the country should go back to resource control.
Atiku2019:
Only a fool will die for a Nigerian Politician grin grin.

Yes I'm supporting Atiku here, but the last thing I'll ever do is to Insult, Harm or Carry a gun because of an Atiku.....

wink wink
Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by limeta(f): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Since APC took edo/ondo i got confuse i really don,t know any more.
If the people want to be blind so be it.
What ever we say here don,t matter.
Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
I honestly believe that nigeria is expired,the country as it is is not working. The remedy should be regionalism or a peaceful secession
limeta:
Since APC took edo/ondo i got confuse i really don,t know any more.
If the people want to be blind so be it.
What ever we say here don,t matter.

Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by limeta(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
illuminated93:
I honestly believe that nigeria is expired,the country as it is is not working. The remedy should be regionalism or a peaceful secession

With the kind of people we are, all this regionalism or seperation might just be big wahala waiting to happen.
Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
How do u mean?
limeta:

With the kind of people we are, all this regionalism or seperation might just be big wahala waiting to happen.

Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Uteghe(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
tongue Are Wike's kids among PDP gang of killers? @ poster
Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by limeta(f): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
illuminated93:
How do u mean?

South sudan comes to mind
Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
No youth should protest or fight on behalf of any politician including the cultist wike.
Uteghe:
tongue Are Wike's kids among PDP gang of killers? @ poster

Re: Has Amaechi Made Sure His Kids Have Their Guns Too? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
South-Sudan's problems revolves around the economy,mainly because it is landlocked. Nigeria's situation is quite different. We just need equity and fairness to move forward.
limeta:

South sudan comes to mind

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Tsav Threatens Kanu And Other Who Call For Biafra / Ezekwesili, Omokri Berate Nigerian Army, Police For Firing On IPOB Protesters / Nnamdi Kanu Sleeps With Another Woman In Kuje PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.