Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense (7922 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
realmindz:

It may be hard to comprehend stupidity, but trying to comprehend ur post is insane...

You' are more of a zombie, u shall keep repeating the same thing all over again beating around the bush but to address a simple question is a challenge..

Tell me, is your problem English language or just poor mental capacity to comprehend

grin grin grin E pain am die. grin

I can't stop laughing at your highest display of
stupidity.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I'm thinking using Bible principle for you is the best and I have used it.

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

I'm sorry I'm not the one calling you a fool ooo

Na my Bible. grin before you start crying and insulting me again.

Stay blessed bro. grin
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

No matter how you triturate even the simplest bible stories, their brains won't comprehend the explanations .
2 + 2 = 4 very simple..common sense.

You my friends are trying hard to make sense out of utmost stupidity complicating a very simple and obvious topic being addressed
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by MrPRevailer(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I answered your questions bro . They were too easy sha . The bible characters involved may have not applied wisdom but it does not mean the story is stupid .

There are lessons in the story like'

1. We should apply wisdom apparently Samson and even Delilah didn't - foolishness can lead to our downfall.

2. Samson's sins cost him his strength and position as the Judge of Israel . Imagine a judge being mortified in the midst of his enemies ?
Tufiakwa ! This shows why we should eschew sin and always live a good moral life which is pleasing to God .

3. Samson turned back to God and God responded to his request . This shows that God is ready to forgive us though we disobey Him and renege on our promises to Him

Judges 16:28
28 Then Samson called to the Lord and said, “O Lord God, please remember me and please strengthen me only this once, O God, that I may be avenged on the Philistines for my two eyes.”

” 29 And Samson grasped the two middle pillars on which the house rested, and he leaned his weight against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other.

30 And Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines.” Then he bowed with all his strength, and the house fell upon the lords and upon all the people who were in it. So the dead whom he killed at his death were more than those whom he had killed during his life

Pls enough of this. Realmindz is a troll. Haven't youve dumped enough knowledge for this scoffer!

You answered all his questions very emphatically, and he's still pushing u for useless reasons. He needs laying of hands and touch of the spirit through prayers. Not these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by MrPRevailer(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
davtosh:

I can't stop laughing at the highest display of
stupidity.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Stay blessed bro. grin

Pls call him 'Dear'. he's not a brother.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by KingEbukaNaija: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Pls enough of this. Realmindz is a troll. Haven't youve dumped enough knowledge for this scoffer!

You answered all his questions very emphatically, and he's still pushing u for useless reasons. He needs laying of hands and touch of the spirit through prayers. Not these.

My brother ooo . Me sef I tire oo . At least we rubbished the arguments he presented - that's the fun part .

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Pls call him 'Dear'. he's not a brother.

grin Thanks Noted

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
realmindz:

2 + 2 = 4 very simple..common sense.

You my friends are trying hard to make sense out of utmost stupidity complicating a very simple and obvious topic being addressed

There is no iota of Sense in this piece. read over and over what you've typed.

Does being an Atheist paint the brain black? . Only black brains type trash like the one uve typed.

Remain blessed, though

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPRevailer:

If this story had been a case study for a job interview, that you should confirm the veracity of the story....dont tell me you will be this daft to present this as answers. would you?.

You ve your brother here saying anointing left Samson reason for his moronic behaviour and u are happy. You are yet to appreciate how low this book has made u guys in simple reasoning abilities
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
davtosh:

I can't stop laughing at your highest display of
stupidity.

Stay blessed bro. grin

Your quality of education should be questioned...this has gone beyond religion.

And pls u are messing up this thread with your street like argument.. childish
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by GoodMuyis(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
A Very Good Question would be... . . ARE YOUR PARENT CHRISTIANS? Asked them first, charity begins at home
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
realmindz:

Your quality of education should be questioned...this has gone beyond religion.

And pls u are messing up this thread with your street like argument.. childish

My guy I gave it to you the way you gave it to me, so if you are pained for paying you back with your coin.
It is well.
I am still learning to qoute more than one comment, I would have presented you with your replies to my post.
Anyways have a splendid day.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Blitzerz:

After u have finished writing based on your feelings,
You want Christians to come and start arguing with your feelings abi?

No worry, them dey come.
Just wait small...
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. No mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
realmindz:
I'm sure we are all familiar with the story of the strongest man ever in the bible. Mr Samson.

Let me tell u reasons I feel this story never happened and I really wonder what the writer was thinking of.

Samson was a man given ultimate power by Yaweh but fell in the hands of Delilah to the philistines. The story of his fall is the most absurd story ever!

Delilah tried to get the deepest secret samson ever had, the secrets of his power...and the story went like this:

1st attempt: After much pressure, Samson gave Delilah a wrong answer "If they bind me with seven green withes that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man."

And behold the very next day, Samson was bound with seven green withes..

People tell me, even the most stupidest person in the world will realise at this point he has been betrayed, but dont laugh yet as there was attempt no 2

No 2: After the 1st failed, the strongest man had no clue his most precious secret has been given away by the only woman he told but went ahead to bow to more pressure and he gave another wrong answer as "If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man."

Behold, the very next day, his hands were tied with the new ropes but is it not amazing that he still had no clue he was being betrayed?? Now at this point I am almost passing out of shock for this level of stupidity if it ever existed

Attempt no 3: Yes there was a 3rd attempt, believe me a 3rd attempt !!!!!
"If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.
and yet it happened again.

Winner01, Anas09, 4everGod...pls how do u guys believe this story
Even if someone is cursed with stupidity, it cant be this terrible to now give a 4th chance of eventually revealing his most precious secret to som1 that has betrayed him 3 times consecutively..

Aba!!! bible stories??

Now guys, don't laugh off your eyes yet because the part that killed it all was after the philistines cut off his hair and finally caught the most dreaded enemy of their generation.

These guys knew his source of power was his hair, but it is astonishing that a large number of stupid people did not know hairs can grow...or did not know that they would need to shave off his hairs daily but they let him alone till his hairs grew back.

The writer must be drunk, no no but christians believe this!!!! people like KingEbukasBlog and Pidgin2 believe this...this is the part my imaginations can no longer handle.

But science is still finding it hard to find the relationship between hairs and physical strength

Pls Christians help me understand ur delusions
HELLO CHRISTIANS SOLDIERS !!!

THIS MAN HERE HAS TOLD US WHAT HE FEELS, SHOULD WE STOOP TO HIS FEELINGS AND BANTER WITH HIM? I THINK NOT.

IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
First of all they don't believe God, then they pick stories from His book and make attempts to prove they are false. The author of that book is a Spirit so you cannot understand spiritual things with your canal minds. You cannot rationalize the coming of the Holy Spirit nor the coming of Jesus Christ, why attempt to prove that Samson's story is false? There is nothing in the Bible that makes sense to someone who doesn't believe in the spiritual so what's the point of this thread

Fellow Christians be wise and avoid wasting your time on threads like this, IGNORE!!!
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pidgin2:
First of all they don't believe God, then they pick stories from His book and make attempts to prove they are false. The author of that book is a Spirit so you cannot understand spiritual things with your canal minds. You cannot rationalize the coming of the Holy Spirit nor the coming of Jesus Christ, why attempt to prove that Samson's story is false? There is nothing in the Bible that makes sense to someone who doesn't believe in the spiritual so what's the point of this thread

Fellow Christians be wise and avoid wasting your time on threads like this, IGNORE!!!

The story in itself has proven to be mere myth.
But that's why religion is available for poor in head like yourself never to have the ability to be a rational thinker.

Religion over common sense

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pidgin2:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
realmindz:

The story in itself has proven to be mere myth.
But that's why religion is available for poor in head like yourself never to have the ability to be a rational thinker.

Religion over common sense

So one has to be a rational thinker to be atheist? That's why nothing can ever rival Christianity, no line of thought or religious belief can be compared with Christianity. Do mentally disabled individuals not have rights too or have they seized to be human because of their shortcomings, how about illiterates oh no, how can they be worthy of anything when they do not think intelligently or rationally(the basic of atheism), the poor folks must be worthless to you atheists too going by your demeaning post.

This is why Christ called people that act like you foolhardy. Unlike your useless atheistic beliefs, there's no discrimination in Christianity, we accept all kinds of mentally handicap, simple minded and poor folks as fellow human beings. What makes you think you are better than a poor person?

*Ignore mode*
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pidgin2:

So one has to be a rational thinker to be atheist? That's why nothing can ever rival Christianity, no line of thought or religious belief can be compared with Christianity. Do mentally disabled individuals not have rights too or have they seized to be human because of their shortcomings, how about illiterates oh no, how can they be worthy of anything when they do not think intelligently or rationally(the basic of atheism), the poor folks must be worthless to you atheists too going by your demeaning post.

This is why Christ called people that act like you foolhardy. Unlike your useless atheistic beliefs, there's no discrimination in Christianity, we accept all kinds of mentally handicap, simple minded and poor folks as fellow human beings. What makes you think you are better than a poor person?

*Ignore mode*

Please,

How does the Samson story make any sense?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pidgin2:

*Ignore mode*

There is nothing demeaning about my post, u want me to sugar coat it? It's just a painful fact pidgin2, religion limits mental aptness, u are left to limit the use ur of brains when thinking because thinking itself is forbidden....

When people begin to reason, u see it as the hands of the devil. try to be rational for once and look at the comments in this thread, someone saying anointing left Samson making him a moro.n....does that sound sensible to u....?Or does the story of Samson ever sound sensible to you, yet your brains will never work to see the foolishness of your beliefs

would you as a CIA Agent make the kind of presentations like the ones made by your fellow Christians here?? let's call a spade a spade, you guys are so blinded that u 've become so low in mental reasoning
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Anas09:

HELLO CHRISTIANS SOLDIERS !!!

THIS MAN HERE HAS TOLD US WHAT HE FEELS, SHOULD WE STOOP TO HIS FEELINGS AND BANTER WITH HIM? I THINK NOT.

IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE.

Onward Christian soldiers, matching as to war **** singing****
oh the good old days of my little minds.

Believe me, I was once in your stage but what made me different was that I think critically and logically without sentiments. I'm not trying to be arrogant but I was quite smart for my age, I remembered how I solved difficult puzzles adults could not solve.

Such is the way of life, life is a mystery, puzzles everywhere with clues to solving our numerous unanswered questions, such is the way to mental emancipiation and the journey to discovering the truth away from the general beliefs of multitudes and the society.
some other time, I shall create a thread of the gradual process of how I became free from religious bondage.

Anas09, while growing up, I had so many questions pondering my heart about so many things around me...i was mostly alone to myself and would sit alone just to admire nature. Through critical thoughts without sentiments, i came to realise that bible tales weren't all perfect with lots of loopholes and contradictions.

The truth is never afraid to be scrutinised, For truly knowledge sets one free, you my dear shall run away from anything that challeges your Faith and shall never discover the truth and you my dear will never be free
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
you my dear shall run away from anything that challeges your Faith and shall never discover the truth and you my dear will never be free
[/quote]
Really? Like what? Lets hear what will cause me to toss my faith away and become a reprobate. Up with it.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by EyeHateGod: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:

Really? Like what? Lets hear what will cause me to toss my faith away and become a reprobate. Up with it.
When you marry me grin
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:
you my dear shall run away from anything that challeges your Faith and shall never discover the truth and you my dear will never be free

Let me tell u something, never be afraid to think, think wide and wild, think back and forth, think of anything and everything. seek knowledge, read anything and everything not minding that they may threaten ur faith because if along the line your faith is threatened, then possibly your faith may not be the truth and that's the journey to emancipation from your little world of delusions.

The truth is never afraid to be scrutinised.

Now go back and read some bible stories and ask yourself if they truly made sense or if truly they ever happened as said.

I think it really makes sense to invest a lot of time in scrutinising that belief including its origin which u have based ur whole life on
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
realmindz:

Let me tell u something, never be afraid to think, think wide and wild, think back and forth, think of anything and everything. seek knowledge, read anything and everything not minding that they may threaten ur faith because if along the line your faith is threatened, then possibly your faith may not be the truth and that's the journey to emancipation from your little world of delusions.

The truth is never afraid to be scrutinised.

Now go back and read some bible stories and ask yourself if they truly made sense or if truly they ever happened as said.

I think it'll really makes sense to invest a lot of time in scrutinising that belief including its origin which u have based ur whole life on
Now, lets start with you recommeding books that you think can shake my faith. I will find time, download them read, and we shall discuss them afterwards. Is that okay?

And, i expected that you would point out those Biblical stories you find ridiculous and fantastic, and you'll be the one to convince me they are fables. Agreed?

Now its you and me. No insults, no jibes at Yahweh.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:

When you marry me grin
Here nah God talk we dey talk o. Here no be lomans section. Abeg fine ya way go dia go find waif.

Am taken.

I just came back from a ban of posting off topic. No let dem ban me again o. E don tay wey a partucular Mod belle dey pain am as i dey here.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by EyeHateGod: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:

Here nah God talk we dey talk o. Here no be lomans section. Abeg fine ya way go dia go find waif.

Am taken.

I just came back from a ban of posting off topic. No let dem ban me again o. E don tay wey a partucular Mod belle dey pain am as i dey here.
I want to marry a GOD Fearing woman cheesy
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I want to marry a GOD Fearing woman cheesy
I don't 'fear' God, I love God. On the other hand, You Hate God.

Oil and water.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:

Now, lets start with you recommeding books that you think can shake my faith. I will find time, download them read, and we shall discuss them afterwards. Is that okay?

And, i expected that you would point out those Biblical stories you find ridiculous and fantastic, and you'll be the one to convince me they are fables. Agreed?

Now its you and me. No insults, no jibes at Yahweh.

You don't seem to get this, I am not challenging you for a contest, you telling me to recommend books I THINK CAN SHAKE YOUR FAITH is already a misconception....

u jst have to take a pause and imagine u have a remote of time with u, then pause the world and observe....take a journey outside ur little world and see the world moving in the bigger picture, everyone seems to be so buried in their beliefs and seem 100% convinced they are on the right track, beliefs vary with culture, family backgrounds, beliefs obey territory, time, sentiments and emotions. You will see people who are ready to die and kill for their beliefs.

Then dig into the very origin of these things, the bible u belief to be 100% perfec, who wrote these books, how did this belief spread, at which point did ur ancestors start practicing them....etc

U ask me to point out the bible stories I feel are ridiculous...i see lots of them in abundance from the very beginning to the end, this thread is one, U can read again the story of the betrayal of Samson and ask urself if it made sense. check my previous topics for other ridiculous stories., also the story of a world flood which no history book ever mentioned, or the story of Israel being slave in Egypt which has no trace to any other source...many more
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by EyeHateGod: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:

Oil and water.
The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom i remember my mum use to tell me this always when i was young smiley or is there another Hebrew translation for fear?
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:

Oil and water.

Yaweh does not need your love, he needs your fear and worship as said in his 1st 4 commandments;

1. Worship only Yaweh
2. Don't make any image but worship only Yaweh
3. Don't mess with his name
4. spare a day for Yaweh to worship him

Obey this commandments and you shall be blessed, disobey and face the wrath of Yaweh.

love is not conditional, it is not forced, it does not come with incentives nor threats.

Anas09, love me, respect me, never mess with my name..if u don't , I shall devour u but if you obey I shall marry u and buy you a range rover....Remember, I love you
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
realmindz:

You don't seem to get this, I am not challenging you for a contest, you telling me to recommend books I THINK CAN SHAKE YOUR FAITH is already a misconception....

u jst have to take a pause and imagine u have a remote of time with u, then pause the world and observe....take a journey outside ur little world and see the world moving in the bigger picture, everyone seems to be so buried in their beliefs and seem 100% convinced they are on the right track, beliefs vary with culture, family backgrounds, beliefs obey territory, time, sentiments and emotions. You will see people who are ready to die and kill for their beliefs.

Then dig into the very origin of these things, the bible u belief to be 100% perfec, who wrote these books, how did this belief spread, at which point did ur ancestors start practicing them....etc

U ask me to point out the bible stories I feel are ridiculous...i see lots of them in abundance from the very beginning to the end, this thread is one, U can read again the story of the betrayal of Samson and ask urself if it made sense. check my previous topics for other ridiculous stories., also the story of a world flood which no history book ever mentioned, or the story of Israel being slave in Egypt which has no trace to any other source...many more
Hello dear, once upon a time, I paused, and i looked. I considered all you just typed here. i actually had a lot of time in my hands. I was left behind by everyone. Everyone thought it was a waste of time getting back to me, for how could i be of any use to anyone having been immobile for 10years?

I was left with myself. My thoughts. I was left with my imaginatiins. i mean, i had more than enough time to think. Alot of things didnt make sense then.

When you are down, a tone of people will present their thoughts and beliefs and nonebeliefs to you. I experienced that too. New Age materials were enough around me (You know New Age is atheistic right?).

Outside of New Age, other materials came my way too. To ward off boredom, i was ready to read, and i read anything printed in English Language.

You seem to think that, because am a Christian, all i read is Christian Literature, no. Am not that type. I need to know at least, a liitle of everything in other not to get lost when discussing with you. So, i read wide. MY WORLD IS NOT SMALL dear.

Lets see. This is how i think you shd go about assertaining if these things happened of if these people lived. Google the cities in which these events or people are believed to have happened and lived.

Most of these places, we are able to know the existed because of the Historical documentaation from the Bible. Most have had their names changed, but google will link them up for you. Except you'd believe these cities existed but the characters did not. If that's the case, then even you shd know that there's something you are fighting against.

Let me ask you this, who did you expect to record the Exodus of the Isrealites from Egypt? You expected the Egyptians to keep record of that? REALLY?

People have been dying for their beliefs along before now, it wont end now.

And, as to how the beliefs come and how they spread, i can also give you and answer for that. You of course won't believe it. No quwams about that though.

I AM CONVINCED BEYOND EVERY REASONABLE DOUBT THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE WAY.

IF YOU WANT US TO HAVE THIS DISCUSSION, OPEN A THREAD FOR IT.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
realmindz:

Yaweh does not need your love, he needs your fear and worship as said in his 1st 4 commandments;

1. Worship only Yaweh
2. Don't make any image but worship only Yaweh
3. Don't mess with his name
4. spare a day for Yaweh to worship him

Obey this commandments and you shall be blessed, disobey and face the wrath of Yaweh.

love is not conditional, it is not forced, it does not come with incentives nor threats.

Anas09, love me, respect me, never mess with my name..if u don't , I shall devour u but if you obey I shall marry u and buy you a range rover....Remember, I love you
Hahahahahahaahaha. AyeHateGod. You do not know what you are talking about, and you don't know and will never know what love is if you keep in that slimy pit you are right now.

I told you, if you take a jibe at Yahweh, i will ignore you. I don't keep commpany of scorners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Prayers Of Many Christians Are Hindered / Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of African Children / Your Star Must Shine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.