Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense (7907 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Ranchhoddas: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Like charges repel, opposite charges attract. It's perfect physics.
Anas09:

I don't 'fear' God, I love God. On the other hand, You Hate God.

Oil and water.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Like charges repel, opposite charges attract. It's perfect physics.
What what does light have in common with darkness?

When light appears, darkness disappears. We can't meet
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaahaha. AyeHateGod. You do not know what you are talking about, and you don't know and will never know what love is if you keep in that slimy pit you are right now.

I told you, if you take a jibe at Yahweh, i will ignore you. I don't keep commpany of scorners.

show me the love of Yaweh, I've shown you the fear and worship
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Ranchhoddas: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Says who? Love is blind sis.
Anas09:
What what does light have in common with darkness?
When light appears, darkness disappears. We can't meet
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
good, continue seeking for the truth
Anas09:

Hello dear, once upon a time, I paused, and i looked. I considered all you just typed here. i actually had a lot of time in my hands. I was left behind by everyone. Everyone thought it was a waste of time getting back to me, for how could i be of any use to anyone having been immobile for 10years?
I was left with myself. My thoughts. I was left with my imaginatiins. i mean, i had more than enough time to think. Alot of things didnt make sense then.

Delusions may be bad but the combination of delusion and Christian conspiracy theories is a disaster! a complete disaster

.:

When you are down, a tone of people will present their thoughts and beliefs and nonebeliefs to you. I experienced that too. New Age materials were enough around me (You know New Age is atheistic right?).

Outside of New Age, other materials came my way too. To ward off boredom, i was ready to read, and i read anything printed in English Language.

I never made the claim at the bolded, but I believe u still dwell in the imaginations of your small world

.:

You seem to think that, because am a Christian, all i read is Christian Literature, no. Am not that type. I need to know at least, a liitle of everything in other not to get lost when discussing with you. So, i read wide. MY WORLD IS NOT SMALL dear.

Escaping a delusion begins with u by beginning to start being rational, no matter the amount of obvious evidences presented to u, it won't change any belief, a Muslim will continue to be a Muslim, a Jehovah witness won't change neither will it change a Catholic. Most importantly, learn to identify Christian sites and their bias conspiracies
.:

Lets see. This is how i think you shd go about assertaining if these things happened of if these people lived. Google the cities in which these events or people are believed to have happened and lived.

Most of these places, we are able to know the existed because of the Historical documentaation from the Bible. Most have had their names changed, but google will link them up for you. Except you'd believe these cities existed but the characters did not. If that's the case, then even you shd know that there's something you are fighting against.

Tell me the year this slavery happened and the name of the pharaoh.
.:

Let me ask you this, who did you expect to record the Exodus of the Isrealites from Egypt? You expected the Egyptians to keep record of that? REALLY?

Yes, because they all live in their small world and are all 100% convinced they are right

.:

People have been dying for their beliefs along before now, it wont end now.

Try me, create a thread please and watch your fellow Christians disintegrate your opinions with their counter views
.:

And, as to how the beliefs come and how they spread, i can also give you and answer for that. You of course won't believe it. No quwams about that though.

The very small world of your imaginations, a Muslim, buddhist, Catholic, deeper lifer, Jehovah witness etc are all convinced beyond every reasonable doubt. I can swear that u would ve been a muslim today if u were born in saudi-arabia. It is easier believing than knowing
.:

I AM CONVINCED BEYOND EVERY REASONABLE DOUBT THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE WAY.

IF YOU WANT US TO HAVE THIS DISCUSSION, OPEN A THREAD FOR IT.

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by EyeHateGod: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahaahaha. AyeHateGod. You do not know what you are talking about, and you don't know and will never know what love is if you keep in that slimy pit you are right now.

I told you, if you take a jibe at Yahweh, i will ignore you. I don't keep commpany of scorners.
This doesn't make sense i see so much running here..
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by MrPRevailer(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2016
realmindz:

If this story had been a case study for a job interview, that you should confirm the veracity of the story....dont tell me you will be this daft to present this as answers. would you?.

You ve your brother here saying anointing left Samson reason for his moronic behaviour and u are happy. You are yet to appreciate how low this book has made u guys in simple reasoning abilities

Because of your reasoning, words cannot emphasize how daft you are.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Because of your reasoning, words cannot emphasize how daft you are.
At least I am not as daft as the writers of ur bible
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by MrPRevailer(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
realmindz:

At least I am not as daft as the writers of ur bible

It's bad to have a fool as a son. But it's worse when the fool doesn't know he is a fool.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by EyeHateGod: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPRevailer:

It's bad to have a fool as a son. But it's worse when the fool doesn't know he is a fool.
This same people are the once that would happily say they are Fools for Jesus..
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Alright bravo bravo...u win, now enough of exchange of words...
Back to the topic, any meaningful contribution shall be appreciated.

is Samson that daft?
are the philistines that daft?
or is it the bible writers or those believing the daft story.

But Samson can't be that moronic now, a whole judge of Israel, or is it not Samson that gave a riddle the whole tribe of philistine could not solve? I dont even get it...The whole story is just daft
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This same people are the once that would happily say they are Fools for Jesus..

in exchange of words and swearing, the guy is good, he's a genius at that but when it comes to thinking, he has serious issues...I tell u, real issues my guy
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by MrPRevailer(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
realmindz:

Alright bravo bravo...u win, now enough of exchange of words...
Back to the topic, any meaningful contribution shall be appreciated.

is Samson that daft?
are the philistines that daft?
or is it the bible writers or those believing the daft story

One question is missing yet.

Or Are you the one that is daft?

I remember one thing that KingEbukaNaija told you. He said Samson was known for his strength and not wisdom. People today are commuting suicide just because their girlfriend abandoned them. Some of them go on shooting spree and kill tens of kids and blow their own brains away just because a girl told him, I don't love u anymore. I think you should go and ask them what it's like to lose someone they love beyond the imagination of others. Some weeks back, it was a bravery of a boy who purposely fell from 18 storey building just to prove to his girlfriend that he loves her. Fortunately for him, he fell on a car and was rushed unconscious to hospital. Go and ask him what it means to lose his girlfriend. And he'll slam back at you, 'HIS LIFE'. To me what he did was foolish, but only himself can understand his misery.

That's why it's stupid to be arguing tht God does not exist just because you havent experienced him. Go and read other people's testimonies and learn. It doesnt pay to be a fool though it might give a temporary sense of fun and comfort. It's end will sting like an adder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPRevailer:

One question is missing yet.

Or Are you the one that is daft?

I remember one thing that KingEbukaNaija told you. He said Samson was known for his strength and not wisdom. People today are commuting suicide just because their girlfriend abandoned them. Some of them go on shooting spree and kill tens of kids and blow their own brains away just because a girl told him, I don't love u anymore. I think you should go and ask them what it's like to lose someone they love beyond the imagination of others. Some weeks back, it was a bravery of a boy who purposely fell from 18 storey building just to prove to his girlfriend that he loves her. Fortunately for him, he fell on a car and was rushed unconscious to hospital. Go and ask him what it means to lose his girlfriend. And he'll slam back at you, 'HIS LIFE'. To me what he did was foolish, but only himself can understand his misery.

That's why it's stupid to be arguing tht God does not exist just because you havent experienced him. Go and read other people's testimonies and learn. It doesnt pay to be a fool though it might give a temporary sense of fun and comfort. It's end will sting like an adder.

When I say u are daft now, it will look like an insult.

How has these address the questions

And this thread is not about the existence of Yaweh, read the topic again
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Niflheim(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Samson(just like Bart Simpson), is nothing more than a fictional character!!!

Remember that the Greeks also had their own Samson in the name of Hercules!!!:He also killed a lion!!!

Read up on the Babylonian Legend of Engidu!!! After he slept with a mysterious lady and never remained the same again!!! He was super strong and super fast!!! The priestess was asked by his enemies to seduce him!!!

The Samson of yesterday=The Amazing Adventures of the Incredible Hulk of today!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Says who? Love is blind sis.
Where did you guys get this "Love is Blind' ideology from?
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
realmindz:
good, continue seeking for the truth

Delusions may be bad but the combination of delusion and Christian conspiracy theories is a disaster! a complete disaster

I never made the claim at the bolded, but I believe u still dwell in the imaginations of your small world

Escaping a delusion begins with u by beginning to start being rational, no matter the amount of obvious evidences presented to u, it won't change any belief, a Muslim will continue to be a Muslim, a Jehovah witness won't change neither will it change a Catholic. Most importantly, learn to identify Christian sites and their bias conspiracies

Tell me the year this slavery happened and the name of the pharaoh.

Yes, because they all live in their small world and are all 100% convinced they are right

Try me, create a thread please and watch your fellow Christians disintegrate your opinions with their counter views

The very small world of your imaginations, a Muslim, buddhist, Catholic, deeper lifer, Jehovah witness etc are all convinced beyond every reasonable doubt. I can swear that u would ve been a muslim today if u were born in saudi-arabia. It is easier believing than knowing

I wish i read all the trash, but sorry, i didnt.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
realmindz:

show me the love of Yaweh, I've shown you the fear and worship
What purpose will that serve? Keep whatever u think you've got.

I have gave you enough attention. God bye.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by hopefulLandlord: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Anas09:
stop lying, you're an acclaimed Christian
calling it trash showed you read it
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Ranchhoddas: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Anas09:
Where did you guys get this "Love is Blind' ideology from?
Cupid
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

No, The LonelyNiaralander, i didnt read it. I don't need to read it to know it's trash. Whatever comes from you is trash.
Again, sorry.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You actually think i can lie to you? For your weytin bikonu? Who you be, wey i go lie for? See this guy.
Weytin you go fit do me if i tell you the truth?

Abeg, park well, no be your type.
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Anas09:

Lol, Anas09 my sweetie.... If u meet me in person and get to know me, u will really like me, I can bet u grin
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by MrPRevailer(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
realmindz:

When I say u are daft now, it will look like an insult.

How has these address the questions

And this thread is not about the existence of Yaweh, read the topic again

Am sorry I even answered in first place. Please you're the one to read my text over again. Because only the 2nd paragraph talks about God. While my first parapragh talks about the common foolishness inherent in man which is not exclusive to Samson. Don't expect me to reply u again. So give ur best response. wink
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by EyeHateGod: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
realmindz:

Lol, Anas09 my sweetie.... If u meet me in person and get to know me, u will really like me, I can bet u grin
E be like say you don day craze for head abi? angry
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
EyeHateGod:
grin lmao no vex o.o.. I hand her over to you sir..
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by EyeHateGod: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
realmindz:

grin lmao no vex o.o.. I hand her over to you sir..
Better grin
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Am beginning to suspect you have double personality symdrom. Tow monikers, one person.

I guess you do not know that i know that you are realmindz(?).

You can do better than that.

Cc: Seun. Here is one of your foot soldier using his alternate to anwer himself. Pathetic. angry
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by realmindz: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

Am beginning to suspect you have double personality symdrom. Tow monikers, one person.

Cc: Seun. Here is one of your foot soldier using his alternate to anwer himself. Pathetic. angry

lol. For real, did the holy spirit tell u this.
Guess this is the same way u know for certain ur religion is the only true one

I am not eyehategod and I do not have an alternate account...seun, if u ve any means of finding out pls do and clear her doubt
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by EyeHateGod: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Anas09:

Common Anas upon all the love we sheared you disappointed Me o am not realmindz na haba..
Re: The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense by Anas09: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Common Anas upon all the love we sheared you disappointed Me o am not realmindz na haba..
I rebuke you unclean spirit. Get behind me.

You and who shared love? By the power and the authourity in the name of JESUS, i shut you up. Dont let call the host of heaven against you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet / Thinking Out Loud! / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.