Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,884 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? (1457 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? by galatico(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2009
I have had different stories about guys who ended up marrying a Girl, they never loved, that’s the reason you see a guy beat up her wife so badly that when you see the wife, you’ll think a trailer ran over her…

Is it necessary to marry a girl that got pregnant for you, what if you didn’t have feelings for the girl, lets say you wanted to have sex with her, and let her go, I mean those guys that love “HIT AND RUN”, and you got hooked.

As a girl you know vividly that this guy doesn’t love you, would you go ahead and live with this same guy, whose you know doesn’t love you.

My own opinion, I would not get married to a girl that got pregnant for me just because she is pregnant for me….No way I won’t want to start up a home, knowing I don’t love my prospective wife
Re: Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? by izeek(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
u sure did have feeling when u was sleeping with her dint you?

well trust me, its never wise to. its the biggest mistake u wud ever make.

berra acceot the kid and take responsibility.

no one will flog you for saying a no to the marriage thingy.

in no sooner time, u wud be looking for a way out, and then it wud be difficult cos she got some legal document binding u to her.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
marrying someone who got pregnant by you is in no way going to solve any problem, it will just make sure that the girl dont get in some shameful situation in the eyes of her family(in primitive minded social groups).

i dont think any person should go ahead and marry a person they dont love BUT they should stand up to their responsibilities as a new parent and make sure that this child get everything they deserve.
if a person is stupid enough to have unprotected sex with a stranger or someone they dont want to spend the rest of their life with then they should strap up or face the consequences.

also i will safely say that some men beat their wives for many reason and not only because they dont love them. . . . . . .  for example: stupidity, alcoholism, jealousy, low self esteem etc)
Re: Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
@ poster

Next time, use the search button!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? by izeek(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ poster

Next time, use the search button!

yes ma, wannabe mod!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl You Don’t Love Simply Because She Got Pregnant For You? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2009
izeek:

yes ma, wannabe mod!

tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Disagreement In Relationships / Do Nigerian Women Really Have The Best Bodies? / Lady Proposing To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.