Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... (695 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes / A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by OghenL: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
OK, let me go straight to the point.

I'm in my late twenties, and work with an oil firm in my state. Am not but I live a comfortable life and my monthly income(including other business+mmm) I get up to 700k a month. Am not yet married, not because I don't want to, but because am not just prepared yet. Once in a while i just do some unserious relationship(just to satisfy my urge) and most of them(better still, all of them) doesn't exceed one month.

Two months back, I ran into a girl(Vivian....not her real name) in the bank, while on a queue to withdraw some money(ATM) we exchange pleasantries and exchanged mobile num... NOTE Am not a womanizer, it's just that this girl was just too beautiful to ignore...
We became so close after a week, and before I knew it, we already in a relationship.. After a week, we had S... And I became tired of the relationship, buh, I decided to keep it cool since she's of good behavior. There was was this Friday, she called and said she wanted to spend the weekend, I agreed,
Fast forward to Sunday, was already expecting her to leave, buh she stayed,(I was curious because I really didn't planned for that) . Monday morning, she was still in the house, with d excuse of living that afternoon. I gave her my spare keys to luck the door before leaving, and should drop the keys with the gateman. I came back from work in the evening and was surprised she was still around, now, she'd already prepared dinner and cleaned the house. (I went to my room and saw more of her clothes, I was surprised because she came with just a hand bag on friday, so where did all these clothes came from? ) I decided to confront her, but, I don't wanno seem rude, so I kept my cool, and decided to ask her to leave the next morning being Tuesday.
I woke up few minutes past 7.. Went to the parlour. She wasn't there. Neither was she in any of the rooms. I went to the backyard just to find her washing my clothes (Oh God, this is getting serious) I told her to leave when she's done, gave her some money for transport, buh she rejected, before I could say Jack, she burst into tears like I'm being unfair to her. I left,
I came back from work to find out she'd left.(wow at last I said to myself) now, I got a call from my mum the next day, asking me to come home..(we live in same town, so it was just like a normal evening outing) I went there to see (Vivian) seating close to my mum. I was curious how she knew her. My mum asked why I would suddenly chase my fiance out of the house now that I have finally decided to settle down (A girl I didn't proposed to) I be came very angry and told her I would see her later.
Now this lady have been on my neck telling everyone who cares to listen she's my fiance. To crown it all, she'd become so so close to my sister and even visits her often to help her out in her shop. I just tire for all this things... I really didn't planned for this. My mum on the other hand is happy I've found a wife at last, Even when I told her she's not my fiance.

Nairalanders, pls I need advice... Is there any way I can ask her to stop all this? Like I CNT marry her. The last time I tried telling her she was wasting her time, she burst into tears and went to report me to my sis as usual. I need a solution to this .

Mature minds only...
Cc lalasticlala
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
I can't laugh.
But, OghenL you've got to give her credit, she really played her cards right.
Finally, you my friend are now in a serious relationship.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by ajokebelle(f): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lol......... pele ooooo
You met a girl desperate to get married.
Sit your mum and sisters down and talk to them about it..... they should understand.
funniest part is that girls that get so close to their mother inlaw and sister inlaw before marriage end up having issues with each other after marraige.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by OghenL: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
CorGier:
I can't laugh.
But, OghenL you've got to give her credit, she really played her cards right.
Finally, you my friend are now in a serious relationship.
the tin tire me I swear
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by ammyluv2002(f): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
By fire by force grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, run for your life! She's too desperate

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Young03(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
wait after fucking her in a space of one week u won leave her abi

but bros y u no won marry her, u never old reach to marry

bros go and pay her bride price she's a good girl

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
OghenL:
OK, let me go straight to the point.

I'm in my late twenties, and work with an oil firm in my state. Am not but I live a comfortable life and my monthly income(including other business+mmm) I get up to 700k a month. Am not yet married, not because I don't want to, but because am not just prepared yet. Once in a while i just do some unserious relationship(just to satisfy my urge) and most of them(better still, all of them) doesn't exceed one month.

Two months back, I ran into a girl(Vivian....not her real name) in the bank, while on a queue to withdraw some money(ATM) we exchange pleasantries and exchanged mobile num... NOTE Am not a womanizer, it's just that this girl was just too beautiful to ignore...
We became so close after a week, and before I knew it, we already in a relationship.. After a week, we had S... And I became tired of the relationship, buh, I decided to keep it cool since she's of good behavior. There was was this Friday, she called and said she wanted to spend the weekend, I agreed,
Fast forward to Sunday, was already expecting her to leave, buh she stayed,(I was curious because I really didn't planned for that) . Monday morning, she was still in the house, with d excuse of living that afternoon. I gave her my spare keys to luck the door before leaving, and should drop the keys with the gateman. I came back from work in the evening and was surprised she was still around, now, she'd already prepared dinner and cleaned the house. (I went to my room and saw more of her clothes, I was surprised because she came with just a hand bag on friday, so where did all these clothes came from? ) I decided to confront her, but, I don't wanno seem rude, so I kept my cool, and decided to ask her to leave the next morning being Tuesday.
I woke up few minutes past 7.. Went to the parlour. She wasn't there. Neither was she in any of the rooms. I went to the backyard just to find her washing my clothes (Oh God, this is getting serious) I told her to leave when she's done, gave her some money for transport, buh she rejected, before I could say Jack, she burst into tears like I'm being unfair to her. I left,
I came back from work to find out she'd left.(wow at last I said to myself) now, I got a call from my mum the next day, asking me to come home..(we live in same town, so it was just like a normal evening outing) I went there to see (Vivian) seating close to my mum. I was curious how she knew her. My mum asked why I would suddenly chase my fiance out of the house now that I have finally decided to settle down (A girl I didn't proposed to) I be came very angry and told her I would see her later.
Now this lady have been on my neck telling everyone who cares to listen she's my fiance. To crown it all, she'd become so so close to my sister and even visits her often to help her out in her shop. I just tire for all this things... I really didn't planned for this. My mum on the other hand is happy I've found a wife at last, Even when I told her she's not my fiance.

Nairalanders, pls I need advice... Is there any way I can ask her to stop all this? Like I CNT marry her. The last time I tried telling her she was wasting her time, she burst into tears and went to report me to my sis as usual. I need a solution to this .

Mature minds only...
Cc lalasticlala
why can't u marry her? But the girl is just too desperate sha. Help her ministry....lolzzz

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
OghenL:
the tin tire me I swear

She obviously does not take you seriously.
You really need to impose yourself.
Call your sister and your Ma, get them both in line.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by SexyNairalander: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Gold digging at its peak
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by dingbang(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Like seriously u have to marry this girl grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sounds like a fake story but if such thing happens you should make yourself clear. Who her crying epp? Tell her and your family you're serious and that she is crazy or just call the police and put a restraining order on her.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Ahmed0336(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hahaha that babe smart dieeeee e don be for you sawieee. Next time dude carry such girls to a hotel and never disclose your identity.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Viking007(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
SexyNairalander:
Gold digging at its peak
as in cheesy Gold digging with heavy machinery. Op should thread softly before the girl does something nasty.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by megareal: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
Please get her out of your life ASAP. Such women tend to turn into devils the moment you sign the line.

Tell your moma and sis the truth. Impress on them to see reason. Whatever you do, do not concede to her duplicity else you will regret it. Distance yourself from her and hold your ground.

I have 3 such cases in my family, their stories are better imagined.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by ikp120(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
You sound very stupid and irresponsible. I wish I never read what you typed up there.

I feel so insulted that a guy has a chance to better his life and he's playing with it.

You'll be so dumb to play with that babe.

Why don't you just get to know her before judging and seeing her to be as irresponsible as you? undecided

She wasn't worth anything but you asked her out, ba? undecided

Continue succumbing to the control of your village witches tonguetongue tongue

Abeg give me that babe's number. At least she'll manage my ES 330 grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by SexyNairalander: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Viking007:
as in cheesy Gold digging with heavy machinery. Op should thread softly before the girl does something nasty.
desperate girls calls for desperate measures
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
Congrats, You've just met a Machiavellian.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by 9jayes: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
My sister is available
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by momentarylapse: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Laabe orun tales season 2!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Everblazinggg(f): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
You slept with her in less than a week now she wants to sleep with you forever and your running. Receive sense

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Donpizzle(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
No advise until you tell me how she knew your mum and your family's house. Ha ,Uncle you can lie oooo cry
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by firstking01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
You seem to me like an irresponsible manundecided…you won't be a good husband i swear...flirting is in your DNA...at this your age and status you are still into using girls and dumping them....let me just control my anger cos if i wanna unleash whats on my mind you won't like it…you knew you won't take her serious why did you ask her out?...do you know if she na_ked and swear for you it will catch up with you?...where did she go wrong huh?, well, let me leave you in the hands of karmaundecided...you are very wicked.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by ednut1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
who no like beta tin make i see grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by OghenL: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
firstking01:
You seem to me like an irresponsible manundecided…you won't be a good husband i swear...flirting is in your DNA...at this your age and status you are still into using girls and dumping them....let me just control my anger cos if i wanna unleash whats on my mind you won't like it…you knew you won't take her serious why did you ask her out?...do you know if she na_ked and swear for you it will catch up with you?...where did she go wrong huh?, well, let me leave you in the hands of karmaundecided...you are very wicked.
Hmmm.... Resort to insulting someone at any given chance, its not like we ve met and we had issues. Why not drop ur point without those words?

Well, thanks anyway
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
OghenL:
Hmmm.... Resort to insulting someone at any given chance, its not like we ve met and we had issues. Why not drop ur point without those words?

Well, thanks anyway
My point is, treat other people's sister the way you want your dora or sis to be treated.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bunny Boiler in the making. I hope she takes your Johnson with her tongue

(1) (Reply)

Drop All Your Wish Here / Whats Wrong With This Picture / Man Divorces His Wife, Marries His Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.